SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 7 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

onion - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Diana Sun Feb 22, 2015 1:50 pm

Carly looks so different. I couldn't even recognize her.

Kaitlyn is so beautiful!
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

onion - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by mindless Sun Feb 22, 2015 1:52 pm

KB_Mom wrote:Wonder if the silent Samantha got to speak?

I doubt it. She clearly doesn't like talking poop about the other girls and that's what WTA is mostly about.

No surprise Michelle Money is there. She's probably trying to secure a spot on BIP2.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Feb 22, 2015 1:53 pm

livlafluv1 wrote:
sparkler wrote:Does anyone know why Michelle Money would be there??

I think she may be in Cali because of an Oscars countdown event, etc like we sometimes see alumni included in ?? And tptb definitely like her - not surprised to see her hanging out with them

She never seems far from the spotlight.  I have to admit that I would be curious enough to watch her if she was the next bachelorette.  Not only because her humor is so unpredictable but because I would really like to see a bachelorette in her age range.  Does anyone recall how old she is?  It would bring more guys in their 30s to the plate and I wonder if that would make for a different show?  She's never been a fav of mine but I imagine she might want to remarry and could drop her "act" if she was lead.  Maybe giggling

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by livlafluv1 Sun Feb 22, 2015 1:53 pm

There's an IG photo that Chris is tagged in, it's from the taping- Chris with some female fans. The caption says "the women certainly told all" with a blushing face emoji.  Should make for an interesting WTA which is usually more like a wtn. Hugesmile
livlafluv1
livlafluv1

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Sun Feb 22, 2015 1:58 pm

livlafluv1 wrote:There's an IG photo that Chris is tagged in, it's from the taping- Chris with some female fans. The caption says "the women certainly told all" with a blushing face emoji.  Should make for an interesting WTA which is usually more like a wtn. Hugesmile

I don't know why but I am looking forward to this WTA. I guess because I liked a lot of the girls this season and I am looking forward to hearing what they have to say.
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by livlafluv1 Sun Feb 22, 2015 2:15 pm

sanlee088 wrote:
livlafluv1 wrote:There's an IG photo that Chris is tagged in, it's from the taping- Chris with some female fans. The caption says "the women certainly told all" with a blushing face emoji.  Should make for an interesting WTA which is usually more like a wtn. Hugesmile

I don't know why but I am looking forward to this WTA. I guess because I liked a lot of the girls this season and I am looking forward to hearing what they have to say.

Me too- just hope tptb don't deadhorse some of the themes they have so far this season.
livlafluv1
livlafluv1

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Feb 22, 2015 2:40 pm

Maybe Britt told a little too much about her "experience" with Chris. affraid
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Sun Feb 22, 2015 2:41 pm

soccermom333 wrote:

cantstopl The "nap"?

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sun Feb 22, 2015 2:43 pm

I wondering if Whitney's IG post was about something Chris told her about the WTA or something?
Diana
Diana

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Feb 22, 2015 2:46 pm

KB_Mom wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:

cantstopl   The "nap"?

I forgot that was Britt. Maybe Britt is a little hurt and bitter and "revealed' what happened during the "nap." Maybe she embarrassed Chris, and the audience.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sun Feb 22, 2015 2:48 pm

If Britt wants to be the next Bachelorette I don't see her acting like that. If anything I see it being about Kelsey.
Diana
Diana

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Feb 22, 2015 2:51 pm

Diana wrote:If Britt wants to be the next Bachelorette I don't see her acting like that. If anything I see it being about Kelsey.

Good point. Let's hope so. But..... maybe Britt knows kaitlin already is the next bachelorette?? no idea
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+76
ReneeM
CarrieA
tennischick80
Bet2Win
sfrank
rc49ers
hmbach
alwaysvictoria
Chancy
onlyme
pavalygurl