SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 66 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JimmyKimmelShow - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 66 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by CarrieA Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:27 pm

I really REALLY like Kaitlyn.
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

JimmyKimmelShow - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 66 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by hmbach Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:27 pm

truelovealways wrote:can we just FF the next 30 mins and get to the previews
clapping!

hmbach

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:27 pm

lurker11 wrote:
happygirl77us wrote:
lurker11 wrote:
 realy shocked that Sean would be allowed to tweet that. I figured that would be a big NO NO from TBTB.

Sean's out from under their thumb by now, right?
I think he has property of Mike Fleiss stamped on his backside

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:28 pm

I love Kaitlyn so much. heartbeat
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:28 pm

happygirl77us wrote:
lurker11 wrote:
Sean Lowe ‏@SeanLowe09  31s32 seconds ago
Hey Jade, there's a very good chance he didn't write that blog. Take solace in that. #WomentTellAll
 realy shocked that Sean would be allowed to tweet that. I figured that would be a big NO NO from TPTB.

The best info coming out from the WTA!
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:28 pm

Maddy wrote:
happygirl77us wrote:
tennischick80 wrote:Do we believe Britt here? Did she really love Chris? Acting?
I don't think she loved him. I think she loves the sound of her voice
I'm sure she was in love with him (I do couples counseling), she is just this kind of person!

Playing a part?

What about the others? Seems Becca is the only realistic one.

Kaitlyn doesn't seem like she even knows what she wants.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:28 pm

I see the farmer isn't gonna get that much airtime, I wonder why question JimmyKimmelShow - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 66 2498057887

Back to top Go down

Post by hmbach Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:28 pm

Kaitlyns reaction here will be telling. Especially in light of the fact that she has seen Becca...

hmbach

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:28 pm

Becca Tilley @beccatilley5 · 9m 9 minutes ago

Jade is much more than a playboy model just like i am much more than a virgin. #boomlikethetruth

Becca continues to be my favorite.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:28 pm

Showing a lot of Becca getting the rose tonight laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by hmbach Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:29 pm

lexforlife wrote:I see the farmer isn't gonna get that much airtime, I wonder why question JimmyKimmelShow - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 66 2498057887
LOL! Cause we all know he can't lie well. #JimmyKimmelShow

hmbach

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:29 pm

guess that means next season we won't have to spend hours trying to look for clues in the blogs giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 66 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+76
ReneeM
CarrieA
tennischick80
Bet2Win
sfrank
rc49ers
hmbach
alwaysvictoria
Chancy
onlyme
pavalygurl