SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 69 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

WomenTellAll - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 69 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by hmbach Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:37 pm

happygirl77us wrote:  I just don't think Katlyn is serious about marriage and settling down to be the next lead. Sorry Katlyn fans

I agree. She's in it to be a celebrity. She will be entertaining but it won't be romantic I don't think. She should have Jimmy Kimmel back if she gets it.

hmbach

Back to top Go down

WomenTellAll - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 69 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:37 pm

Take your hand off his leg, she's pathetic.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71483

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:37 pm

lurker11 wrote:
happygirl77us wrote: I wonder if Becca told Kaitlyn who was choosen

maybe she knows Whitney is F1 and if she gets testy with Chris it's for her and Becca? I know I would for a close friend.
Wouldn't surprise me. I don't see her saying some of these things if her bestie Becca is F1. no idea
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:38 pm

Us Weekly ‏@usweekly
52% of you told Us you want Kaitlyn to be the next Bachelorette! http://usm.ag/1DMBENq #WomenTellAll #watchwithUs

WomenTellAll - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 69 B_I8A0vWoAA6g03
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by SafronSahara Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:38 pm

Kaitlyn could care less about Chris. She's not emotional at all in the hot seat. I don't want to watch a cold fish as the lead.
SafronSahara
SafronSahara

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:38 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Take your hand off his leg, she's pathetic.
It's grossing me out. Like he is engaged to someone else. Don't do that. It's not respectful.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:38 pm

Thanks Elon

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71483

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:39 pm

happygirl77us wrote:  I just don't think Katlyn is serious about marriage and settling down to be the next lead. Sorry Katlyn fans

I agree. I wonder how fast she'll be bouncing from one 'ex' to another from this farce show.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:39 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:yup, Britt crying, omg she's the 'ette. I'm sick
WOw your show is so far ahead of mine.

Back to top Go down

Post by hmbach Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:39 pm

Oh for heavens sake she's crying again. Let him go already. If I am F1 that would annoy the heck out of me.

hmbach

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:39 pm

The hig wont work this time Britt! Geesh

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 69 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+76
ReneeM
CarrieA
tennischick80
Bet2Win
sfrank
rc49ers
hmbach
alwaysvictoria
Chancy
onlyme
pavalygurl