SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 75 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

afterparty - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 75 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by atem Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:59 pm

ElonM wrote:
atem wrote:Who got the most bloopers?  Whitney or Becca?

Becca but he was only shown smiling with Whit

I thought it was who had the most bloopers?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

afterparty - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 75 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Fivesolas76 Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:00 am

Not one person went near Kelsey after the show

Fivesolas76

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:01 am

Diana wrote:Sorry Jade, it was awkward though.

I think her whole problem was that he didn't say any of that to her. I think after she told him she really thought it was all smooth sailing for them from there in regards to their relationship on the show. Whether it was right or wrong it's obvious that she wasn't really prepared for what came next.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by tennischick80 Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:01 am

WOAH- they gave us a lot in the preview for next week!!
tennischick80
tennischick80

Female Posts : 896

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:02 am

I think they are showing a lot of douvt with Becca which in season past have been the winners. Those with doubt seem to win

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:02 am

From that preview I got that Whitney is in love, Becca is still uncertain and Chris is torn!

One more week!
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:02 am

tennischick80 wrote:WOAH- they gave us a lot in the preview for next week!!

I'm sure it's a lot of 'tears'.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:03 am

yup, I think we have our answer...Whitney "all in". Becca not sure. He picks Whit according to US weekly. That's all she wrote!
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by hmbach Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:03 am

Preview did not look good for Chris. Boo.

hmbach

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:03 am

atem wrote:
ElonM wrote:
atem wrote:Who got the most bloopers?  Whitney or Becca?

Becca but he was only shown smiling with Whit

I thought it was who had the most bloopers?

I guess but he wasn't shown during Becca's bloopers only Whitney's.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:03 am

ElonM wrote:From that preview I got that Whitney is in love, Becca is still uncertain and Chris is torn!

One more week!

Sounds like the US 'article' to me. As for Becca...good, you have a brain cell at least. As or Chris...never mind.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:03 am

ReneeM wrote:
Diana wrote:Sorry Jade, it was awkward though.

I think her whole problem was that he didn't say any of that to her. I think after she told him she really thought it was all smooth sailing for them from there in regards to their relationship on the show. Whether it was right or wrong it's obvious that she wasn't really prepared for what came next.

And as we all saw the week before, Jade was not going to move to Arlington, so really the point is moot. She wouldn't have accepted his final rose anyway. I just saw a woman trying to extend her tv time. Sorry JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 75 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+76
ReneeM
CarrieA
tennischick80
Bet2Win
sfrank
rc49ers
hmbach
alwaysvictoria
Chancy
onlyme
pavalygurl