SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3

Page 19 of 82 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 50 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

10 - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3 - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3

Post by Maggenzm Tue Feb 24, 2015 10:09 am

murasaki1393 wrote:
see2love wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:Dropping my hideous cap just for this 'injury' time. Im sure the lovely 2Ls (Litta and Ladybug) will come to the rescue just in time...Smiley

*snipped*
Poor Girl. Getting grilled by Mrs.Soules. She is drowning in her own tears....

Now..the best ending for me is CP getting down in his knees proposing to her and she says a big NOOOOO! then ride off into the sunset on Sully's back alone.. 10 - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3 - Page 19 3806527698

Lol at ride off on Sully's back alone.

This scene reminds me so much of April on Bach Can. She was just like Becca, thinking things through and then feeling pressure of the process because she wasnt moving fast enough. I love that both ladies are true to self and take the right approach.
There is the need for time and a clear head when deciding if to commit to a man you have only known for 2 month and spent a handful of hours alone with while he was also dating other women

Her tweet says exactly that!

Becca Tilley
‏@beccatilley5
Oh snapppp! Gonna take a lot more than a great day and a fantasy suite, yall!

I concur that..its refreshing and endearing to see..for once we get a rational gorgeous girl with good heart--in his own word: total package giggling - peeking out the real sometimes-cruel world out there from inside this all sweet rainbow unicorn roses un-real bubble  before making the biggest decision of her life. yes

Yup, she is going to do it once, so she has to be sure. I like how genuine and honest Becca is. That conversation when he pulled her out at RC made me realize how comparable they are, they were actually talking things thru and coming to a solution.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

10 - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3 - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3

Post by Guest Tue Feb 24, 2015 10:40 am

From his Blog.

"Talking to Becca really settled my heart. Neither of us had stopped think about each other, and to hear her say that she was definitely falling in love with me was all I needed to hear – that and knowing that she hadn't taken Arlington off the table. I felt in my gut, in my soul, that I couldn't say goodbye to that girl".

He knew Whitney was in love yet his heart wasnt settled.
http://www.people.com/article/bachelor-chris-soules-blog-episode-9-fantasy-suite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 24, 2015 10:52 am

see2love wrote:From his Blog.

"Talking to Becca really settled my heart. Neither of us had stopped think about each other, and to hear her say that she was definitely falling in love with me was all I needed to hear – that and knowing that she hadn't taken Arlington off the table. I felt in my gut, in my soul, that I couldn't say goodbye to that girl".

http://www.people.com/article/bachelor-chris-soules-blog-episode-9-fantasy-suite
Kinda like his heart wasn't "settled" when Whitney said Her I love you he wanted to hear it from Becca because she is the one that he loves :yes:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 24, 2015 10:56 am

Another love letter blog to Becca giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Feb 24, 2015 11:04 am

I'm going to SC the dates and Litta's going to cover the PI's, RC, and previews.  It'll be this afternoon before we both get to work on them, so lit will/may be ater afternoon into night, even as late as in the morning, (depending on how many taken and how much editing needed) before they get posted.  But we'll get them up as quickly as we can!  Smiley
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 24, 2015 11:07 am

"I knew in my gut in my heart I couldn't say goodbye to that girl" didn't Sean say something very similar about Catherine :yes:

Back to top Go down

Post by pkk Tue Feb 24, 2015 11:20 am

truelovealways wrote:"I knew in my gut in my heart I couldn't say goodbye to that girl" didn't Sean say something very similar about Catherine :yes:

Yep! Sean said he never wanted to say goodbye to her and wanted to spend every waking minute with her:)  Chris can't seem to say goodbye to Becca! awwww  cheerleader
pkk
pkk

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Feb 24, 2015 11:21 am

truelovealways wrote:"I knew in my gut in my heart I couldn't say goodbye to that girl" didn't Sean say something very similar about Catherine :yes:

I believe he (Sean) did. Last night I think they were finally showing us Becca and Chris's love story. I say this because i did not see the "love" between Whit and Chris. Maybe I am just being sucked in by TPTB, but I was looking so hard at what I saw and heard on the screen, i.e. body language etc., and just thought something was off between Whit and Chris. no idea

I can't wait for screen caps but I guess I need to remind myself that we are only seeing what they want us to see. Hehe.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Tue Feb 24, 2015 11:25 am

truelovealways wrote:

Kinda like his heart wasn't "settled" when Whitney said Her I love you he wanted to hear it from Becca because she is the one that he loves :yes:

Doesn't this remind us of Andi? Everybody including Nick said "ILY" but her heart was not settle, bcs the one she wanted didn't say it, and to move forward in the journey, she needed reassurance from Josh.

I remember CH asking Des if she wasn't concern that Brookes has not say "ILY" yet, she said NO, as long as she was feeling it. Why? bcs the one she really wanted deep inside(Chris)has said it. So she was able to move forward in her journey, and even when Brookes left, she was heart broken, but was still able to move forward in the Journey because the one she really wanted was still there.

Same here, Chris wants Becca, and when he is not sure about her feeling towards him, he can't move forward in the journey, he needs reassurance from Becca, otherwise he's stock. there is a love story unfolding before our eyes. I can't wait for the FR! To think that I almost stop watching this season when I was unspoiled... then came Becca to the rescue.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Tue Feb 24, 2015 11:29 am

Becca is the one he can't say goodbye to...and we can see it in the way he looks at her, "he is in love with her", not just falling in love.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Feb 24, 2015 11:30 am

Maggenzm wrote:
truelovealways wrote:

Doesn't this remind us of Andi? Everybody including Nick said "ILY" but her heart was not settle, bcs the one she wanted didn't say it, and to move forward in the journey, she needed reassurance from Josh.

I remember CH asking Des if she wasn't concern that Brookes has not say "ILY" yet, she said NO, as long as she was feeling it. Why? bcs the one she really wanted deep inside(Chris)has said it. So she was able to move forward in her journey, and even when Brookes left, she was heart broken, but was still able to move forward in the Journey because the one she really wanted was still there.

Same here, Chris wants Becca, and when he is not sure about her feeling towards him, he can't move forward in the journey, he needs reassurance from Becca, otherwise he's stock. there is a love story unfolding before our eyes. I can't wait for the FR! To think that I almost stop watching this season when I was unspoiled... then came Becca to the rescue.

^^ You know I was a huge fan of Chris and Des. Their love story reminds me of Becca and Chris. The question we need to be asking is.... Will Becca reciprocate Chris's feelings??? This remains to be seen. Hugesmile
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Tue Feb 24, 2015 11:33 am

truelovealways wrote:Another love letter blog to Becca giggling

Yup!!
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 82 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 50 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3

+66
b
RNMom
california90
alwaysvictoria
Jolena