SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3

Page 31 of 82 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 56 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Youmustwerk - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3 - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3

Post by Guest Tue Feb 24, 2015 9:32 pm

Litta123 wrote:
bleuberry wrote:Do you guys see Chris getting engaged to Becca and waiting until marriage? I don't. Though I'm not sure if Becca has said she's waiting or that she just hasn't found the right person yet. I just can't imagine that, knowing what we know about Chris.

I'm pretty sure Becca said last night that she was waiting for marriage...but she also said she felt temptation...so  no idea . We'll probably never know...nor should we, though if I'm being honest, I'm curious.

If she's F1, what do you want to bet that CH asks the question on ATFR? Rolling Eyes

CP has alluded in his last blog that B has this principal -waiting till marriage- and he definitely respects that, so to me it translate to doing the deed after marriage. OTOH B strike me as a person who will commit and "do whatever it takes"(in her own words) after she made up her mind, and found her 'right' guy. I can see her definitely taking huge leap of faith by an engagement and working her best toward marriage. All she needs is time and commitment IMO. Maybe an August wedding is really in the horizon?...i know people have done stranger things for love. giggling

Litta hi thanks for the handcaps and the pretty cry too!..tyvm

I hate that TPTB made a big deal out of her virginity status, in the awful raunchy ways as possible no no while apparently its more of her personal choice, rooted from faith. IMO

Back to top Go down

Youmustwerk - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3 - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3

Post by Litta123 Tue Feb 24, 2015 9:34 pm

mura, yes

Youmustwerk - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3 - Page 31 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Feb 24, 2015 9:35 pm

What really disappoints me is the people criticizing her for making the decision to wait. I was glad to see Dez to come to her defense. Who else came to her defense a few weeks ago? Hmmm.... hehehe
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 24, 2015 9:48 pm

Litta123 wrote:mura, yes

back atcha Litta, thumbsup . re: the caps. She is a pretty crier!:yes: . Poor Girl..this cray2 show format eventually got the best of her.. duh

Youmustwerk - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3 - Page 31 Ae183daa-8dbb-406e-8e34-d58fc32f0ce2
Youmustwerk - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3 - Page 31 B5d01223-bf25-43b2-a38c-36772afeab42

i have said it for a gazilliion times laugh out loud. I have no investment in CP whatsoever. I could care less if he ends up with Kelsey or even Ashley S. Maybe Ashley S could channeling her weird obsession over onion by planting gazillion onions on his farm?.... rofl hehehe .

i just think i have found my all time fav in B. She is the rare gem that ever step into this silly show.(needless to say, she morphed into a girl-version of my Prince below  lolpanda ). If she get dumped (which i doubt) or dump him (i can see that as a possible scenario) i know i will have lots of field days playing matchmaking her with my other favs from this franchise : Coach Bri, maybe... starts from March 9th. All is good in BFF Universe for me :bigsmile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 24, 2015 9:50 pm

soccermom333 wrote:^^  I saw that!  Chris and Becca actually seem to be fighting or should I say arguing!  He was asking her "what do you want??"  Seemed intense.  Can't wait to see it play out.  ;)

I watched that in slow mo and ihe was actually smiling and she was too. I think it was light hearted and not as serious as the promo want us to believe

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 24, 2015 9:57 pm

cant seem to find the slow-mo of this one. but kept here for easy reference

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xd0IrS_HcFY

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Tue Feb 24, 2015 10:01 pm

After last night's epi I'm more convinced that it's going to be Becca in the end. My hubby also thinks it's Becca Chris wants.

And one day I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I’d taken was a choice, to go left, to go right, to go forward or even to not go at all. Every day every man has a choice between right and wrong, between love and hate, and sometimes between life and death and the sum of those choices becomes your life-Jamie Fraser
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 24, 2015 10:06 pm

Pia1 wrote:After last night's epi I'm more convinced that it's going to be Becca in the end.  My hubby also thinks it's Becca Chris wants.

Ahh Pia..im so envy of you..you can drag your DH to this silly farm-ish muddy show!.. yes Youmustwerk - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3 - Page 31 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 24, 2015 10:37 pm

Dropping all B-C Time for easy reference.

Part 1. Episode 4, 5 and 6 (too bad we dont have the adorable Epis.3 #youmustwerk no kiss giggling .perhaps the talented TLA can make that particular clip for us? Praying. )

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 24, 2015 10:43 pm

Part 2. Second date and HTD.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hopefully Tue Feb 24, 2015 10:45 pm

K we know that C is in LA cause we know that he is doing DWTS rt. K we know that B is a V and that they both have been seen in LA k. I keep going back and forth on this maybe he is seeing B cause you know by now that she can stand on her own two feet when it comes to ppl back lashing her. You go girl. Then I keep coming back to something C said that. If it was the rt person he would make some sacrifices for her. Well I think he took DWTS to stay close to B to get her more comfy and get her ready for the move. By the time DWTS is over it would be close to at least 4-6 months. He's prob. Hoping she will be ready by then JMO. But that the only reason I can see him doing this. Plus he did say he got back to work less then 24 hours . I think he was putting his ducks in a row( work related) cause he new he was going to in LA for awhile. Hmmm

Hopefully

Female Posts : 285

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Feb 24, 2015 10:47 pm

^^^ Thanks Mura!
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 82 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 56 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3

+66
b
RNMom
california90
alwaysvictoria
Jolena