SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3

Page 37 of 82 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 59 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

10 - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3 - Page 37 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3

Post by Guest Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:40 am

grace8136 wrote:
see2love wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:^^  I saw that!  Chris and Becca actually seem to be fighting or should I say arguing!  He was asking her "what do you want??"  Seemed intense.  Can't wait to see it play out.  ;)

I watched that in slow mo and ihe was actually smiling and she was too. I think it was light hearted and not as serious as the promo want us to believe

She responds with "I don't know when I want it to happen, but I want to get married." I really hope this is scripted and that he and his family aren't seriously pressuring her to make a quick decision because of this silly show.

Poor girl. she holds back some tears on the FRC chat scene.
10 - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3 - Page 37 24njxb5

but apparently the tears were flowing eventually at MTP. If its scripted, how lovely of TPTB for doing this. NOT.
10 - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3 - Page 37 B5d01223-bf25-43b2-a38c-36772afeab42

Back to top Go down

10 - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3 - Page 37 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3

Post by Guest Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:52 am

fabgirl wrote:The fact that whitney has gotten the rose first for three straight times do that equate to the pattern of her getting the final rose. I like both ladies and i see so much love in the relationship with becca and patience, but is it enough time in the bachelor world? Chris has had deeper conversations with whit about marriage and she is the only he asked family about proposal. While i think becca has his heart.

as per his blog, he also asked Kaitlyn's 2 dads too.

I did speak to both her dad and her stepdad; I asked both for their blessing should I propose to Kaitlyn, and they both lovingly obliged. That meant a lot to me, as it was very scary having to ask two dads

In fact, i wouldnt be surprised if he actually did ask all the F4's parents's blessings, but the edit demons chose to show us only the one of Whit. Just sayin Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by fabgirl Wed Feb 25, 2015 3:06 am

Iam totally amazed at Becca and her level of maturity in this process and thinking things through following her heart. Despite the show desire for a proposal at the end, I think the way Becca and Chris is taking things slow is best to make a relationship work in the real world. I see Chris pursuing Becca as the others were pursuing him.
TEAM BECCA
fabgirl
fabgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by SliverofHope Wed Feb 25, 2015 3:44 am

I still think (hope) Chris picks Becca but Whitney is a great woman too so I would be ok with it, just a little disappointed.

This is the first season I have watched TB. How does the final show work? Are the women called up like a normal RC or are they called up separately with the F2 coming up first so they can spend more time on the proposal? I assume we see the FR and the LCD in the same episode?

Thanks!!

SliverofHope

Female Posts : 23

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 25, 2015 3:59 am

SliverofHope wrote:I still think (hope) Chris picks Becca but Whitney is a great woman too so I would be ok with it, just a little disappointed.

This is the first season I have watched TB. How does the final show work?  Are the women called up like a normal RC or are they called up separately with the F2 coming up first so they can spend more time on the proposal?  I assume we see the FR and the LCD in the same episode?

Thanks!!

Welcome1 SilverofHope

the FRC is as the latter mentioned. The F2 arrived at FRC site first., get dumped, so to speak, then ugly cry in the limo..laugh out loud. Then the F1 arrived, proceeded to the proposal (if there is any). Yes the FRC and LCD in the same episode.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 25, 2015 4:01 am

crosspost with Fan Forum

CH on the F3 RC sit down
http://www.tvguide.com/news/the-bachelor-chris-becca/

Becca revealed she was a virgin, and it was fine. But he was later unsure of her feelings. Did you think he'd keep her?
Harrison: Honestly, the way she built it up, I'm guessing once she finally said she was a virgin he was just happy she didn't tell him she was a serial killer. But it didn't have too much of an effect on anything. They still had a great, intimate time together and she's still physical, she's just not going to have sex. They just had an awkward conversation that we didn't get on camera in the suite that morning that set things off and ended everything on such a sour note. When I talked to him, I could tell he was unbelievably torn and very conflicted, but at the same time I knew then that he wanted to pick Becca. He needed a reason and any kind of confirmation from her because he wanted it to be Becca. Nothing was wrong with Kailtyn, but I could tell he just wanted someone to say, "Pick Becca and don't worry about it." But that wasn't my place. That's why we asked him to have a conversation with Becca and either get the confirmation he needed or go in the opposite direction. That talk was everything. It's almost like he could take a deep breath and everything was OK again.

He wanted it to be Becca. Noted Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by Hopefully Wed Feb 25, 2015 4:12 am

I keep watching the clip over and over when he pulled Becca a the RC you can see he was getting ready to just let the tears flow for her. I started to shed a tear for them. He loves that girl sooo much. He needs her so bad you can see it in his eyes he needed her to reassure him that what ever happens its ok and that he knew what was best for them. He knows she brings out the best in him. I figured out why he kept on taking a deep breath every time he swallowed it was him trying to hold the tears for her. He was trying to be the man. C it's ok Hun you can cry I'll cry with you sad just give her the dam ring and we can all be happy. You can also tell he had been crying cause of the redness around his eyes sad she kissed him hugged him and prob. Kissed agin and they walked back and game over she's won his heart and soul. Smiley ;) JMO

Hopefully

Female Posts : 285

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 25, 2015 4:48 am

It took me forever to catch up with this thread tonight!! Litta you have out done yourself today, which is no easy task! clapping!  "It's worth it!"
So many great observations from so many... see2love, mindless, mura, mommyof1, cp, pia, and jc- with all the notebook comparisons. yes  Good Post

ETA: JC- What was it that made you decide that Becca was F1, even before the season began? That's impressive! Who's the next 'ette and who
does she pick? giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:41 am

I wish I could watch the "dialog" to help with "the scripted dilemma" at RC, maybe later.

To comment Brit/Kaitlyn's comments:
It is very interesting, that there isn't one single person who would not adore Becca in the house, like everyone is gushing over her. All accent Becca's humor/fun spirit.

Whether TPTB tell them exact words to say or just the guidelines of how not to spill the Secret, I can believe that those opinions Kaitlyn shared are her own - of Bec and Whit. And I still read it as Becca being F1 and taking time to see where this is going, without rushing to move, taste that "Doughnut" anytime soon, get married in a blink of a second and have kids. And if he is the right one, he will be patient and know her worth.

Her ex./friend Dez made some good points - hypocrisy.
People don't walk around with a sign over their heads that "warns" everyone about their sexual orientation/preferences, number of ex. partners or views on sex (religious or not).
People may show certain tendencies and personal "comfort" with their attitude, posture, demeanor, language, clothes ...but looks can be deceiving, so we should all be more open to get to know them first, if they are worth it.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Feb 25, 2015 7:12 am

Ladybug and Litta - thank you for your time and dedication. clapping! plotting peace

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 25, 2015 7:20 am

Ash2214 wrote:
Jeepers wrote:
nutty1 wrote:Let me preface by saying, if you read my posts, you'll know I don't really have a favorite this year. I really liked all of the F4. But I do believe the spoiler this year, and I do think he chose Whitney.

Can I ask a question for those who think it is obvious it is Becca? In your opinion, if Chris was so smitten with Becca and so committed to her, why did he need to talk to her before deciding who to send home?  Thanks!!  Embarressed!

An excellent question Nutty .. I will ad another piece to it as well .. He knew who one rose was going to .. By his statement to CH .. Which again was the first rose to Whitney again .. How does that bode for Becca?

I too think Chris picks Whitney. With that said, CH did say that Chris knew he wanted and was going to keep Becca and CH also said that production "encouraged" him to have that conversation with her right before the rose ceremony, so it's very possible this was just to fill the last 45 minutes of the episode.

Personally, Chris bores me and so I skipped the first few episodes. I've watched the last three episodes and saw snippets of the previous ones and for me, I liked Chris the best with Becca. It's surprising because she's a virgin, but I actually think Chris has the best physical chemistry with her and I see him chasing Becca. Their hand thing they got going on is really sweet too. IMO, he just seems to be more reciprocal with Becca versus how he is when he's just letting Whitney take complete control. With Whitney, I think he definitely he seems to be in awe of her and her willingness to give up everything to be with him. I don't think he's ever been sure of someone because of his job and where he lives, so it excites him to know Whitney is so sure (it's crazy to me).

I have no issue in believing the story line of Chris possibly wanting Becca more, but knowing Whitney will be the most sure outcome. I think he really wants the sure thing because he's not positive another sure thing will come along again. I thought his dad put it nicely when he said he thought Chris felt like Whitney was the sure thing, but he wanted Becca. I've been a very casual viewer this season and that's just what my eyes have seen. I have now said the word sure about 50 times laugh out loud  

Re the bolded: Chris said he and Becca decided to have a conversation before the rose ceremony but there was no time. My point is that they both wanted to talk and i believe his blog more than i believe cH's

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 25, 2015 7:23 am

Maggenzm wrote:
Pia1 wrote:After last night's epi I'm more convinced that it's going to be Becca in the end.  My hubby also thinks it's Becca Chris wants.

So is Chris' dad. He said "Whittney is a sure thing, but Becca is who he wants". This should be interesting..

Reminds me of JPG's cousin's comment that Clare was gagging for it.
If Whitney was a sure thing why was Chris still fighting for Becca. Would have made his life and decision easy to let her go.
The only way Becca wont be the F1 is if she isnt all in.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 82 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 59 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3

+66
b
RNMom
california90
alwaysvictoria
Jolena