SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3

Page 41 of 82 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 61 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

5 - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3 - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3

Post by AlohaLady Wed Feb 25, 2015 1:43 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:Thanks Ladies! tyvm

I will update the worth-wait chapter sometime later, after getting more materials...

Ladybug..thanks for taking the time transcribing the convo. Yep. that what stood out for me too... the multiple times he's falling for her.yes

Is it confirmed somewhere that Becca's date was the first?. Sorry if i have missed that info. It seems like it to me. That can explain his being quite unfocus -JMO- on the other 2 dates, i guess...laugh out loud...

ITA, I noticed on Whitney's date, he didn't seem too focus when they were lying down and she was talking. His face looked upset.

AlohaLady

Back to top Go down

5 - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3 - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Feb 25, 2015 1:47 pm

While the BL is different between his dates with Whitney and Becca, I will give him the benefit of the doubt that he and most of the crew were sea sick or at least feeling slightly queeze from the rough waters, since the rough waters have been mentioned in several blogs/places.  Surprisingly, Whitney didn't seem that bothered by it, she must have better sea legs than him. giggling
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Not A Fan Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:23 pm

Or all the wine she drinks made the rough seas seem normal!

Not A Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Hopefully Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:50 pm

Ha C said (THAT) morning not this morning the day of the ceremony . (In his blog he says When it came time to leave the fantasy suite we both had questions about our relationship so we thought it would be good to give ourselves some time to think and talk again before the rose ceremony. Unfortunately, the only opportunity I had to see her again was at the ceremony. )She wasn't the 3rd date... Ha.. So nope on the other dates it was like well shoot Ellen says it best WHAAAT. Lol in one ear and out the other he was focused on our girl Becca. Like Jonny Dep says it Best.. “if you love two people at the same time, choose the second. Because if you really loved the first one, you wouldn't have fallen for the second.”

― Johnny Depp

Hopefully

Female Posts : 285

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Wed Feb 25, 2015 3:08 pm

Thanks Hopefully for the great Johnny Depp quote, he is wiser than I thought. If Chris was so in love with Whitney why was he chasing Becca so hard, hmmm.....I do hope she is his one. In the end I will be sad for whichever girl doesn't get her hearts desire but sadder for Whitney if she does .After watching the show back and seeing what Chris was feeling/saying about Becca then hearing his dad say Whitney was the sure thing but he thought Chris wants Becca. It makes me wonder why the producers would undermine the final couple with that kind of burden but then again they left Andi with the burden of Nick asking her why she slept with him if he was not the one which Josh had thrown in his face publically on TV which in my opinion the beginning of the end for them.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Hopefully Wed Feb 25, 2015 3:10 pm

And I also think Whitney quit her job and moved to North Caralina where her sister lives to. I know I'm guessing but I think it's a good guess. There are beaches in North C. It doesn't mean she quit and off to Iowa I go. IMO.

Hopefully

Female Posts : 285

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Wed Feb 25, 2015 3:15 pm

happygolucky wrote:

"Snipped"

5. It seems to me, that the "problem" is not in Becca's "indecision", it's about Chris ...and what he really wants ... what he says that he wants and what is he actually ready for right now - can be 2 different things.
* and DWTS gives me impression getting married and making babies is not his priority, definitely his wish, desire for the future, but not present need.

Happy, you made a lot of good comments, but I only want to address #5.  I have begun to think that Chris' decision at the end will come down to - whether or not he is as sure as he can possibly be and is confident enough to choose Becca over Whitney, since I believe that Chris thinks he is able to "see a future" with both women.  Chris has stated on numerous occasions that he is the most insecure about Arlington, Iowa being a deal breaker for ANY woman, so his biggest fear is that after reality sets in, the woman will leave him.

Since Whitney has already told Chris that she is ready and willing to move to Arlington, to marry him and to start a family with him asap, then I do see her as the easier choice for him to make.  I will also add that she and Chris are both on the same level when it comes to where both of them are at in their lives.  Part of me is wondering, though, if Chris is also a little concerned with the fact that Whitney seems SO certain - considering how little time that they have spent together by that point.  They have probably only scratched the surface by then.  Maybe he also is wondering if Whitney is just feeling that way about him because of the show's affect on her (much like him asking Becca that same question).

Choosing Becca would be risky for Chris, because she needs to take things slower, and he knows that.  If she is starting to feel pressure from Chris and the producers to say ILY to him and to tell him that she will move to Arlington, then I hope that she won't give into the pressure and will stay true to herself.  Then the ball is in Chris' court.  He will then need to decide which woman he sees as the right one for him, based upon their limited amount time spent together.

And for Becca, all I really want for her is what is best FOR her.  I think that what Kaitlyn said about Becca needing more time to experience life and to get to know herself better is true.  My gut is telling me that Chris chose the woman that was willing to fully commit to him and to moving to Arlington.  And, I am just not sure that Becca can honestly do that.  But, I guess that the next episode will tell the tale.  Will it be Whitney or will it be Becca?

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Wed Feb 25, 2015 4:06 pm

Cross post with my post from the screen cap thread...

Well if we're going to use the argument for the best suite, this is going to get interesting as I believe Becca has the better suite for the last episode. If only the FS matters, consider this. I believe the consensus was that Clare had the better FS...and we all know how that turned out.

I believe Becca and Whitney were put up at the Hotel Julien in Dubuque for the MTP/LCD episode.

Becca's room I believe is the Capone Suite. (Hotel Julien - Capone Suite) Mods, FYI, this link has rotating pictures and the floor plan is a link from that page.

5 - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3 - Page 41 0583ff4b-6ba4-4e7c-90c4-7f87a5f54f6f

Becca and Chris are sitting on a bed.

5 - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3 - Page 41 E621436a-d807-4cba-af1c-e2080f71915f

5 - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3 - Page 41 D1286384-4ef1-43c4-9e5b-1917c0bc5c1e

Whitney's room I believe is the Premier Suite. (Hotel Julien - Premeir Suite))

5 - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3 - Page 41 82602c1a-83f9-4e22-b2d5-4c8ac2277da8

Another view from TripAdvisor (Link) along with Whitney's cap. I know the lamps don't match, but I don't know how old the tourist photo is...so it may be an update. The curtains do seem to match. The furniture may have been moved around to accommodate the filming. Even if you don't think it's the Premier Suite, it's definitely not the Capone Suite...which appears to be HJ's best.

5 - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3 - Page 41 8d15d586-462e-464d-8e1b-f4b33f7c3e40

5 - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3 - Page 41 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Wed Feb 25, 2015 4:07 pm

fabgirl wrote:Iam totally amazed at Becca and her level of maturity in this process and thinking things through following her heart. Despite the show desire for a proposal at the end, I think the way Becca and Chris is taking things slow is best to make a relationship work in the real world. I see Chris pursuing Becca as the others were pursuing him.
TEAM BECCA

Remind me of the movie, My best friend wedding". He is chasing Diaz, his fiance and Julia is chasing him, I love that movie, it's too funny. but, honestly this is how I see it.

He wanted, like his dad said in the preview, Whit is a sure thing, but Becca is who he wants. What a problem to have?
1.one woman is willing to drop every in her life and go to the moon and back with and for you
2.the other wants to take the time to think and consider if it is going to work because she wants to do it only once. Who would you pick? We shall see!!
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Wed Feb 25, 2015 4:22 pm

Litta, thanks for posting this. I think that Becca and Whitney had comparable suites in Bali. Becca's also had a Tub and it opened to what looked like an infiniti pool and it had a spectacular view of the Ocean.

And one day I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I’d taken was a choice, to go left, to go right, to go forward or even to not go at all. Every day every man has a choice between right and wrong, between love and hate, and sometimes between life and death and the sum of those choices becomes your life-Jamie Fraser
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Feb 25, 2015 4:44 pm

There definitely is a difference in the two suites. One is a one bedroom suite, the other a two bedroom suite. I am sure there is an upgrade of amenities. Good find. :Nod:
There was definitely a difference in the two accomos in Bali.
One was a suite attached to the hotel. The pool was shared. It was considerable smaller than the other. The other one was it's own separate villa with it's own pool. Again, I would expect the amenities to be upgraded.
I think there have been discrepancies in past seasons. IDK that it matters.
One thing I didn't bring up until now is that Kaitlyn was not even roomed in the same Bali resort. So did that have anything to do with the fact she was F3? If so, that whole taking Becca aside at the RC was contrived. TPTB always knew it was Kaitlyn going home F3 and taking Becca aside was put in for drama and time filler.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 25, 2015 4:50 pm

Great post Litta and Kasha. IA TPTB always knew it was Kaitlyn going to be the heartbroken F3! (ette')

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 82 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 61 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3

+66
b
RNMom
california90
alwaysvictoria
Jolena