SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3

Page 47 of 82 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 64 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

PrinceFarming - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3 - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3

Post by SliverofHope Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:16 am

Saw this on another thread...what do you guys make of it? People are saying that Becca turns him down and just wasn't that into him. No idea if the caption is even true but what if Whitney turns him down? She hasn't been to Arlington, what if she got there and decided she couldn't live there?

PrinceFarming - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3 - Page 47 Usmag10

SliverofHope

Female Posts : 23

Back to top Go down

PrinceFarming - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3 - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3

Post by Litta123 Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:16 am

truelovealways wrote:So let's speculate why do y'all think Chris is crying after his lcd with Becca?

As much as I believe Becca is F1, I genuinely believe it was a tough decision for Chris. As others have posted, his mind was at war with his heart. Whitney is not only great on paper for him, she's also great in RL. She's clearly all in, seems mature and seems ready for the life Chris wants to start. But as he indicated (was it in the blog?), he wasn't ready in his soul to say good-bye to Becca. I think Chris is terrified of making the wrong decision, hence the agony.

PrinceFarming - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3 - Page 47 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:22 am

SliverofHope wrote:Saw this on another thread...what do you guys make of it?  People are saying that Becca turns him down and just wasn't that into him.  No idea if the caption is even true but what if Whitney turns him down?  She hasn't been to Arlington, what if she got there and decided she couldn't live there?

My personal opinion, much of BS to drum up the finale. I tend to think MF made sure' the SOP' has been followed : two girls showed up- F2 getting dumped- F1 showed up- A mutual ILY session - A proposal - A ring- Final rose (Hello!..this season is the total opposite of JPG's y'all!.. PrinceFarming - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3 - Page 47 3806527698 ). JMOAA

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:23 am

murasaki1393 wrote:
SliverofHope wrote:Saw this on another thread...what do you guys make of it?  People are saying that Becca turns him down and just wasn't that into him.  No idea if the caption is even true but what if Whitney turns him down?  She hasn't been to Arlington, what if she got there and decided she couldn't live there?

My personal opinion, much of BS to drum up the finale. I tend to think MF made sure' the SOP' has been followed : two girls showed up- F2 getting dumped- F1 showed up- A mutual ILY session - A proposal - A ring- Final rose  (Hello!..this season is the total opposite of JPG's y'all!.. PrinceFarming - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3 - Page 47 3806527698 ). JMOAA
Not just you who thinks this.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:31 am

truelovealways wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:
truelovealways wrote:great catch momoftrips :claphands .looks like the same room as well!

Yes!  Definitely a match.  BTW, I agree with Papa Soules too.  Chris wants Becca.  
He definitely does! To me it seems like he is asking Becca what she wants because he already knows that what he wants is her and he is making sure that they are on the same page.

IA! The ending is all up to Becca. If she wants anything less than an engagement, I've been wondering if this quote is relevant in light of the pressure cooker she was in...

hinkaa
1 month ago
my sister said something on Twitter recently and I just wanted to share it because I love this. "@beccatilley5: Be strong. Be confident- and make sure you stand up for yourself. But make sure your heart stays soft. And be compassionate."

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:34 am

At this stage of the process imo the lead is not torn between two. Most if not all know well before the Fantasy dates who there F1 is going to be. ( I think they even have a good idea within the first week , but the show must go on. ). I think the tears and the nervousness and the doubts in the end are more for show purposes.and guilt too knowing they had to lead these people on only to reject them and break their hearts in the end .Any descent human being with a heart would feel this way. Before going on the show they know the worse part is letting people down. The longer they stay, the more time spent getting to know them as friends/people, & meeting their families makes it that much harder. Chris's final 3 gals are all great , so I can def see him upset and shedding tears having to reject any of them. From what I'm seeing in the previews (from the question Chris's mom is asking her ) I'm thinking it's possible that Becca might leave on her own, because it's too soon for her to make a marriage commitment . jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4300

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:36 am

truelovealways wrote:So let's speculate why do y'all think Chris is crying after his lcd with Becca?

Maybe he decided it wasn't going to work out with Becca.

Last edited by Diana on Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:37 am

grace8136 wrote:
truelovealways wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:

Yes!  Definitely a match.  BTW, I agree with Papa Soules too.  Chris wants Becca.  
He definitely does! To me it seems like he is asking Becca what she wants because he already knows that what he wants is her and he is making sure that they are on the same page.

IA! The ending is all up to Becca. If she wants anything less than an engagement, I've been wondering if this quote is relevant in light of the pressure cooker she was in...

hinkaa
1 month ago
my sister said something on Twitter recently and I just wanted to share it because I love this. "@beccatilley5: Be strong. Be confident- and make sure you stand up for yourself. But make sure your heart stays soft. And be compassionate."

Wow! Either Becca is final 1 or SHE decides he is not for her. :yes:

Read between the lines. I think her sister is trying to tell us something. Hugesmile
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:39 am

Diana wrote:

Maybe he decided it wasn't going to work out with Becca.

I think it might be the opposite. I don't think Chris wanted to say goodbye. :cutesmile!:
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:41 am

I've honestly wondered if maybe Becca just doesn't get there with her feelings in the short amount of time that's left. I wouldn't be surprised since she's so normal and sensible and clearly immune to the bachelor bubble. I definitely think that if she did say I love you and gave him some kind of a time frame for things going forward then he would pick her in a heartbeat. But if she doesn't then I can see him choosing Whitney. I just can't help feeling sorry for her in that case, because everything Chris has said about Becca in his blogs and even on Ellen is just so telling. Oh well, Becca seems happy, so whatever happened, it's OK. It is a frustrating thought though to have their love story possibly cut short because of the ridiculous time frame of this show.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:42 am

grace8136 wrote:
truelovealways wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:

hinkaa
1 month ago
IA if Becca is not final 1 it is because she decides Chris is not the one for her. it seems Chris is putting the ball in her court he knows she is what he wants but, he is not confident that he is what she wants.

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:43 am

mindless wrote:
BKay wrote:
grace8136 wrote:

I've been noticing that too. I feel like they are building to a fatal attraction ending. laugh out loud

I'm sorry for quoting from way earlier today's convo. Just catching up and had been thinking something similar and wanted to put in my 2 cents! I'd been wondering who Whitney was reminding me of (not in looks, but in manner) and just figured it out. Sean's f2 - Ashley. Then I read this post and laughed out loud about the fatal attraction mention! Wasn't Ashley's nickname "the bunny boiler?"

Haha, while I find Whitney a bit intense, I don't think she's anywhere near as bad as AshLee. That woman has major issues. She was F3 BTW and then found a new victim in Graham on BIP.

No, nothing like Ashly, she is crazy. I like Whit, a beautiful lady, she is pushing a bit much, she is in bubble for sure.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 82 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 64 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3

+66
b
RNMom
california90
alwaysvictoria
Jolena