SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3

Page 63 of 82 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 72 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Youmustwerk - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3 - Page 63 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Feb 26, 2015 7:46 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:
Litta123 wrote:
happygolucky wrote:
Preach it and wine to that. :Chris: It definitely is a surprising turn of events for me, that I actually enjoy this season so much, not being passionate about anyone in particular, but it's so easy and light-spirited, positive, that the end result won't change the mood. :Nod: (whatever TPTB did different this year, they did good)

Exactly, happy, I really, truly won't care who's F1. The only thing Whitney being F1 will do is make me hang up my sleuthing cap...because clearly, I don't know how to interpret this show. No shame for me in that. I'm okay with not being able to get into the mind of MF. sneakyl ..and it will save me A LOT of time! I won't lose one ounce of sleep over it either.

I'll just sit back and enjoy the comradery here and the drama of the show in the future. wine GC

In the meantime, come hell or high water, I'll stick with Becca as F1. Go big or go home!
I think she is too Litta but I just can't see an all out proposal and Becca being comfortable. She takes such things way too seriously for that. For the record, has Chris said he WAS engaged in any interview? Saying you are in love doesn't equal engagement. Anyone catch an interview that he says engaged?

He has never said he is engaged, just in love.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Youmustwerk - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3 - Page 63 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3

Post by mindless Thu Feb 26, 2015 7:49 pm

Does anyone think he maybe pulled a Mesnick, but early on? I mean if he picked Whitney because he was scared about Becca not feeling it, but then realised what a mistake it was and reached out to Becca afterwards? That's not very romantic though, so seems unlikely. And I would think Whitney would be less gracious about it, even if there was no proposal involved.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Thu Feb 26, 2015 7:51 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:
truelovealways wrote:Anyone wanna take one for the team and tune into E news tonight giggling
@ENews: Who do you think will get @C_Soules final rose? We're talking all about the #Bachelor tonight: Watch at 7! http://t.co/h2sIfKSCPt

Interesting how most "think" Whitney will be F1, but they really want Becca to be F1.  More people fell in love with Becca.  Now the question is, who did Chris fall in love with?   Hugesmile  Well done, MF, well done!  Youmustwerk - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3 - Page 63 3806527698

Speak for yourself LOL

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Feb 26, 2015 7:53 pm

Jeepers wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:
truelovealways wrote:Anyone wanna take one for the team and tune into E news tonight giggling
@ENews: Who do you think will get @C_Soules final rose? We're talking all about the #Bachelor tonight: Watch at 7! http://t.co/h2sIfKSCPt

Interesting how most "think" Whitney will be F1, but they really want Becca to be F1.  More people fell in love with Becca.  Now the question is, who did Chris fall in love with?   Hugesmile  Well done, MF, well done!  Youmustwerk - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3 - Page 63 3806527698

Speak for yourself LOL

I was referring to SM.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 26, 2015 7:54 pm

Jeepers wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:

Speak for yourself LOL
I think she was referring to the tweeters under that post from E news 99.9% of them say the think he will choose Whit but want him to choose Becca :yes: Youmustwerk - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3 - Page 63 2498057887

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Thu Feb 26, 2015 7:54 pm

I agree with you Mprssdbyu. It is a wonder. How can most just assume RS is right and Whitney is F1 and not wonder at the edit? Becca has the perfect love story from a romance perspective with a progression from never having been in love to falling in love with Chris on this unlikely show. What is Whitney's love story edit??? I outalst 29 other women by telling Chris I want to get married and have babies so he chooses me after he sends Becca The Woman He Wants home at F2? Things that really make me wonder are Chris' dad, who knows him best, clearly saying Whitney is a sure thing but Chris Wants Becca. He has been shown pursuing Becca while Whitney has been pursuing him.  Also, the photos of Becca and her sisters taken on their way home the day after finale in which she is seen smiling/happy. I could not be taking happy pics the day after the man I was falling in love with the first time in my life just dumped me the day before filmed for TV no less. Her's and Chris repeated talk of it being worth it, worth waiting for first date, worth waiting for first kiss and her posting to twitter the blackboard saying You are Worth it after filming seems a clear shout out to Chris. Chris saying in his last blog in his heart and soul he could not send Becca home very strong words when you are looking for a soul mate and seem a clear shout out to her. Telling Becca repeatedly he was falling in love with her. Has it been shown that he has said that to Whitney, I must have missed it if so..............

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Thu Feb 26, 2015 7:55 pm

Sorry, one more question...didn't one of the execs/producers tweet recently that because Chris was the nicest guy, he hopes he finds real happiness...wasn't it something like that. I hope someone can repost what he said. I was just left scratching my head a little with his overall quoted words.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Feb 26, 2015 7:58 pm

^^ clapping! Well said!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Feb 26, 2015 8:01 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:Dropping all B-C Time for easy reference.

Part 1. Episode 4, 5 and 6 (too bad we dont have the adorable Epis.3 #youmustwerk no kiss giggling .perhaps the talented TLA can make that particular clip for us?  Praying. )

For what it`s WORTH, yep, that worth word again....LOL. Anyhoo, I am working on getting their whole season together in one video. Will post when I can. Will definately post when the season is over though. Hope that is ok? OR, do you want me to put up what I have now?

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by mimitalks Thu Feb 26, 2015 8:06 pm

concerned36 wrote:This is a minor detail, has anyone seen this?  The producers called ahead and asked the State Fair to remain open one hour later just for Chris and Becca to ride the Ferris Wheel. So they got there at 10pm and left at 11pm.  If it looked like 2:30 on Chris's watch it was probably a mirror image, which was really 10:30.  Also, note the gondola was number 11.  Next Bachelorette is season 11. (I think Kaitlyn has been confirmed as next Bachelorette, I was worried it would be Becca.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wg7vs_VQHs

I did see this. Somebody was listing Mike Fleiss tweets, either here or on another thread.
Didn't one of them say fair warning? Was that tweet anywhere around when that date was shown?

mimitalks

Female Posts : 76

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Feb 26, 2015 8:15 pm

Mike Fleiss @fleissmeister  
 ·   Feb 11    
Fair warning... The season only gets better and better!!!

He also tweeted this in December:

Mike Fleiss @fleissmeister
· Dec 31
Happy New Year, #Bachelornation ! My New Year's resolution? To make this season the craziest, most shocking -- most romantic season ever!!!

Last edited by Mommyof1 on Thu Feb 26, 2015 8:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Thu Feb 26, 2015 8:17 pm

mimitalks wrote:
concerned36 wrote:This is a minor detail, has anyone seen this?  The producers called ahead and asked the State Fair to remain open one hour later just for Chris and Becca to ride the Ferris Wheel. So they got there at 10pm and left at 11pm.  If it looked like 2:30 on Chris's watch it was probably a mirror image, which was really 10:30.  Also, note the gondola was number 11.  Next Bachelorette is season 11. (I think Kaitlyn has been confirmed as next Bachelorette, I was worried it would be Becca.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wg7vs_VQHs

I did see this. Somebody was listing Mike Fleiss tweets, either here or on another thread.
Didn't one of them say fair warning? Was that tweet anywhere around when that date was shown?

I think its MF that , so Fair is for their HTD. Was that another clue from MF?
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 82 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 72 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3

+66
b
RNMom
california90
alwaysvictoria
Jolena