SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion

Page 3 of 78 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 40 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

personalmakeupartist - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Sun Mar 01, 2015 2:50 pm

Perhaps RS should have taken a little Iowa vacay to get his geography correct. Maddy would have enjoyed it, too. :scootin: :Bendog

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

personalmakeupartist - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion

Post by lorijbaker Sun Mar 01, 2015 3:00 pm

I agree with the no passionate kissing for Chris. He kisses the girls all the same... Did he kiss Andi differently on that season?

lorijbaker

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Mar 01, 2015 3:04 pm

I'm glad someone else noticed the kissing. I want to tell him it's okay to French kiss since he passed the middle school stage years ago. That sense of passion and romance definitely is lacking this season IMO.

personalmakeupartist - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion - Page 3 87b72b10 personalmakeupartist - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion - Page 3 86669110 personalmakeupartist - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion - Page 3 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by milo05 Sun Mar 01, 2015 3:08 pm

Keep in mind with geographic locations in the country may be different than what you are used to. I grew up in the country 5 miles from the town my address was associated with however, I was actually closer to another town. So while my address said town a I was actually closer to town b.

All of this to say, Chris parents address may be Lamont but they may be geographically closer to Arlington.

milo05

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Mar 01, 2015 3:18 pm

The barn looks very quaint and reminds me of Brad's first date with Em at the vineyard (that interior looked lovely) which reminds me that Whit's first date began at a vineyard and the night portion of Becca's first date ended with bales and a campfire. Of course Brad was more passionate on his Em date   giggling

Maybe the girls will be less formal in attire? Or maybe not since there is that shot of a stretch limo on the road.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Bhaka Sun Mar 01, 2015 3:18 pm

milo05 wrote:Keep in mind with geographic locations in the country may be different than what you are used to. I grew up in the country 5 miles from the town my address was associated with however, I was actually closer to another town. So while my address said town a I was actually closer to town b.

All of this to say, Chris parents address may be Lamont but they may be geographically closer to Arlington.

Exactly. The post office for my small town is 30 minutes away, but the nearest post office is 2 minutes away. BTW, thanks for all the info milo05!
Bhaka
Bhaka

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Mar 01, 2015 3:20 pm

Bhaka wrote:
milo05 wrote:Keep in mind with geographic locations in the country may be different than what you are used to. I grew up in the country 5 miles from the town my address was associated with however, I was actually closer to another town. So while my address said town a I was actually closer to town b.

Exactly.  The post office for my small town is 30 minutes away, but the nearest post office is 2 minutes away.  BTW, thanks for all the info milo05!

Also, when the girls did their road trip it showed them having trouble with GPS locating Arlington.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Sun Mar 01, 2015 3:32 pm

I sure wish we got FRC screen caps again. It's been a while since we actually had screen caps showing the girls in their dresses and the FRC set up right? It seems like we don't get that anymore.
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Mar 01, 2015 3:33 pm

monday
sorry eating with left hand while typing with right.
tomorrow night frc previews.

Last edited by Kashathediva on Sun Mar 01, 2015 3:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Sun Mar 01, 2015 3:34 pm

sanlee088 wrote:I sure wish we got FRC screen caps again. It's been a while since we actually had screen caps showing the girls in their dresses and the FRC set up right? It seems like we don't get that anymore.

We got them during JuanPab's season, remember? We analyzed the gate at the beach, to death!!!!!!!

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Sun Mar 01, 2015 3:38 pm

Kashathediva wrote:monday
sorry eating with left hand while typing with right.
tomorrow night frc previews.

personalmakeupartist - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion - Page 3 3806527698 Kasha you are too funny. Do you think we'll actually get caps of both girls in dresses at the FRC like we used to do?

julychild wrote:
sanlee088 wrote:I sure wish we got FRC screen caps again. It's been a while since we actually had screen caps showing the girls in their dresses and the FRC set up right? It seems like we don't get that anymore.

We got them during JuanPab's season, remember? We analyzed the gate at the beach, to death!!!!!!!

Okay, now that you mention it I do remember that but they were pictures from getty images or something right? Or were they from the actual preview?
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Mar 01, 2015 3:50 pm

I think we will get snips and snaps so we can sleuth! That is my hope.
I was eating a poppy seed bagel with cream cheese and lox--that is a handful while typing! And messy. no

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 78 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 40 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion

+94
Chrisbecca
Alanna
Lievta
ReneeM
Ayana
Trueloveforever
Ne14fan
b
hmbach
whit90
eliza3