SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion

Page 67 of 78 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 72 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamBecca - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion - Page 67 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion

Post by Pia1 Mon Mar 09, 2015 9:44 pm

stuckinsc wrote:Whitney reminds me of my mom.  My first wedding she picked everything from my dress to my colors, my bridesmaids dresses, the reception site and menu.  I was the star but felt interchangable with any other person.  It wasn't about me at all.

I feel that Whitney wants the family and Chris is just the centerpiece to Whitney's perfect, she doesn't know him at all.  

That's my take as well.

And one day I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I’d taken was a choice, to go left, to go right, to go forward or even to not go at all. Every day every man has a choice between right and wrong, between love and hate, and sometimes between life and death and the sum of those choices becomes your life-Jamie Fraser
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

TeamBecca - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion - Page 67 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion

Post by sfrank Mon Mar 09, 2015 9:44 pm

Wow, the goodbye was definitely different...he was more into Whitney.
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Mar 09, 2015 9:45 pm

Becca is in love. Despite what she says, I think Dez broke her heart and she is reluctant to admit is love again.

Whitney is in love with the idea. Not sure about actually loving Chris.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Mon Mar 09, 2015 9:45 pm

Yup it's Becca to lose or run with it!
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 09, 2015 9:45 pm

Papa Soules "I think he will take the risk with that" :whistle:

Back to top Go down

Post by hmbach Mon Mar 09, 2015 9:45 pm

sfrank wrote:Wow, the goodbye was definitely different...he was more into Whitney.

I saw the opposite.

hmbach

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Mon Mar 09, 2015 9:46 pm

Oh, Chris wants Becca! She is so honest, You got to love it. I think they are on the same, he is falling, she is falling.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Mon Mar 09, 2015 9:46 pm

Feel bad for whit hearing this. Chris's dad foreshadowing... will Chris follow his heart and take the risky road??? Hmmmm
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Mon Mar 09, 2015 9:46 pm

hmbach wrote:
sfrank wrote:Wow, the goodbye was definitely different...he was more into Whitney.

I saw the opposite.  

Sorry, I just mean he was kissing Whit as she SAT in the car.
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Mon Mar 09, 2015 9:46 pm

stuckinsc wrote:I love that Chris's mom is helping Becca know the truth.  It is so sweet.  I don't know that Momma Soules is sold on one girl like the sisters are.

Mama Soules wants what her son wants. She is trying to help him.
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Mon Mar 09, 2015 9:47 pm

grace8136 wrote:
JBF wrote:
truelovealways wrote:He's "hoping" to hear an I love you from Becca! Yep, that boys a goner

Yeah... I'm afraid I have given into the Becca for F1 camp.

At least until she dumps him.

maybe.. 2nd chance season for Chris with Whitney? This is sad.

She may not dump him. They are just milking this.

I was rooting for Kaitlyn previously before Bali made it official. Since he carried on so much about Becca that I was ready to throw in the towel.

Her edit has been "Find Waldo" most of this season, but some of those types "creep up" on the lead. Also they never give us a "love story" anyway. Just a "stress story".
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by hmbach Mon Mar 09, 2015 9:47 pm

Maggenzm wrote:Oh, Chris wants Becca! She is so honest, You got to love it. I think they are on the same, he is falling, she is falling.

I know right?? I think she gets there. Her SM after the fact is not a girl with a broken heart IMO.

hmbach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 67 of 78 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 72 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion

+94
Chrisbecca
Alanna
Lievta
ReneeM
Ayana
Trueloveforever
Ne14fan
b
hmbach
whit90
eliza3