SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3

Page 26 of 81 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 53 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

filming - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3 - Page 26 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3

Post by stuckinsc Thu Mar 19, 2015 7:57 pm

Nanny, the awesome sleuths were able to sleuth what apartments they were and found the price that way. Just like they do with the fantasy suites. This sleuthing happened at the beginning of her season.

BTW, I know the negative post can be hard to read about a favorite, on those days I find the fan threads are an awesome place to hang out. The mods and GA do a great job making sure the fan threads are positive stuff only. :yes:

Last edited by stuckinsc on Thu Mar 19, 2015 8:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

filming - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3 - Page 26 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3

Post by whit90 Thu Mar 19, 2015 7:59 pm

nannymargie wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:
alberta3 wrote:Andi said said over and over again that she wants to peruse  other interest and she will return to law when she is ready. She moved to New York to peruse that. As a parents we help our kids anyway we can. if her parents are paying her expenses  until she gets off her feet, I don't see anything wrong with that. Besides Andi could have saved her money when she was working plus what she received from the show. We don't know that because we all speculating **edited** .JMO

Andi had a more expensive apartment than she could afford in ATL, she hasn't worked since September 2013, she has a designer shoe habit (didn't the people who saw her in AC say she had bought designer shoes there?), so those don't seem to be the actions of a woman who scrimps and saves. She also showed herself buying more workout clothes about a week ago.

If we judge Andi harshly, one it is a discussion thread, so we are allowed and two, she chooses to share a lot for us to judge her on.

Oh and there is nothing wrong with wanting to have someone who looks like Josh, that is okay, but then you need to have plenty to bring to the table yourself.

As for practicing law again. Each moment away makes it that harder for her to get the kind of high profile job that Andi would want.

If she is pursuing fashion, great tell us about your exciting classes or internship instead of showing us her underwear.

She keeps giving people the ammunition to make fun of her with.

How do you know Andi lived in a more expensive apt than she afford?  Just curious because I only knew she lived in Buckhead and not exactly what apt. building.

Buckhead is one of the if not the most expensive places to live in Atlanta. She did not make that much to be the ette or while she was working as a DA. So someone has to be helping her out and if it is her parents to me that is truly sad. She is old enough to be on her own and not have daddy Hy paying her bills. To me she is a selfish spoiled brat that wanted to be in the spotlight . By posting theses ridiculous IG's or tweets she is losing any potential to get a decent job. JMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 19, 2015 8:26 pm

Alanna wrote:IDK why she posted it but I also have problems with my building's dryer and have to hang my clothes eveywhere, including the kitchen. Granted, I wouldn't post it on sm but doing it is totally normal IMO. I really wish she'd find herself and what makes her happy. She does seem lonely and lost to me in her posts.

She likely hasn't been in NYC long enough to establish any real friendships yet. Sharleen has been in LA with her fiance the last few days and I believe Andi's cousin lives in Brooklyn. Andi has lived with someone for much of the last nine months, whether it was Josh, her parents, or Kelly and Hunter after the split. She always had someone she loved nearby.  I would imagine that even with the millions of people in NY she will feel lonely at times and miss her friends, family and the comforts of home. For her, moving to NYC may be exciting and a fresh start, but I think it definitely has it's downsides too.

Also, because Andi had been living with others for so long, she probably saved all the money she would have otherwise used for rent. My guess is Josh covered many of the expenses while they were together, and I doubt Kelly asked her to pay rent while she was staying with them.  She does have a thing for designer shoes, but I noticed she wore the same pair of Burberry strappy sandals to almost every formal event she went to. She wore them during her season as well. She's also always sporting her little tan booties for casual looks or her tall black boots with black leggings. I've seen her rewear many of the same clothes quite often in her pictures. And her black Celine handbag was likely gifted to her. So even though she loved to shop, she did seem to recycle a lot of her clothes and accessories. Maybe she is more frugal than she gets credit for being here.

Last edited by Laudergirl on Thu Mar 19, 2015 8:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Thu Mar 19, 2015 8:31 pm

stuckinsc wrote:Nanny, the awesome sleuths were able to sleuth what apartments they were and found the price that way. Just like they do with the fantasy suites. This sleuthing happened at the beginning of her season.

BTW, I know the negative post can be hard to read about a favorite, on those days I find the fan threads are an awesome place to hang out. The mods and GA do a great job making sure the fan threads are positive stuff only. :yes:

Ok thanks for the information, I never saw that and that is why I asked. Do you happen to remember what Apt complex it was?

I do like Andi but I know she is far from perfect and know she has her faults.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 19, 2015 8:31 pm

We speculate. We share our opinions. We don't tell others what they should do or how to think.

Anyone on SM is subject to opinions by others, whether they are positive or negative.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71478

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Thu Mar 19, 2015 8:35 pm

Laudergirl wrote:
Alanna wrote:IDK why she posted it but I also have problems with my building's dryer and have to hang my clothes eveywhere, including the kitchen. Granted, I wouldn't post it on sm but doing it is totally normal IMO. I really wish she'd find herself and what makes her happy. She does seem lonely and lost to me in her posts.

She likely hasn't been in NYC long enough to establish any real friendships yet. Sharleen has been in LA with her fiance the last few days and I believe Andi's cousin lives in Brooklyn. Andi has lived with someone for much of the last nine months, whether it was Josh, her parents, or Kelly and Hunter after the split. She always had someone she loved nearby.  I would imagine that even with the millions of people in NY she will feel lonely at times and miss her friends, family and the comforts of home. For her, moving to NYC may be exciting and a fresh start, but I think it definitely has it's downsides too.

Also, because Andi had been living with others for so long, she probably saved all the money she would have otherwise used for rent. My guess is Josh covered many of the expenses while they were together, and I doubt Kelly asked her to pay rent while she was staying with them.  She does have a thing for designer shoes, but I noticed she wore the same pair of Burberry strappy sandals to almost every formal event she went to. She wore them during her season as well. She's also always sporting her little tan booties for casual looks or her tall black boots with black leggings. I've seen her rewear many of the same clothes quite often in her pictures. And her black Celine handbag was likely gifted to her. So even though she loved to shop, she did seem to recycle a lot of her clothes and accessories. Maybe she is more frugal than she gets credit for being here.

Good post and in an interview Josh said himself she was pretty frugal. She also sews a lot of her own clothes which saves tons of money. I also noticed that she wears the same shoes a lot. I really believe that Josh has more sneakers than Andi has shoes from what I saw in a lot of picture.

nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Mar 19, 2015 8:37 pm

nannymargie wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:Nanny, the awesome sleuths were able to sleuth what apartments they were and found the price that way. Just like they do with the fantasy suites. This sleuthing happened at the beginning of her season.

Ok thanks for the information, I never saw that and that is why I asked.  Do you happen to remember what Apt complex it was?

I do like Andi but I know she is far from perfect and know she has her faults.

I don't remember, sorry, but it should be in the archived threads if you want to look.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 19, 2015 8:39 pm

The complex was never posted, or it shouldn't have been posted. We do not share personal information such as address's etc.

Perhaps a location was shared, and others were familiar with the area to know what price range the condo/apartment was in.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Thu Mar 19, 2015 8:48 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:The complex was never posted, or it shouldn't have been posted. We do not share personal information such as address's etc.

Perhaps a location was shared, and others were familiar with the area to know what price range the condo/apartment was in.

OK thanks, I understand.

nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Mar 21, 2015 8:57 pm

Bringing this from the BIP thread where it was brought up to this thread.  Discuss!

@Laudergirl wrote:
We can agree to disagree here. I don't believe Andi has lost her integrity. Sure, there are people out there and on this forum that aren't her biggest fans, for whatever their reasons. But to hundreds of thousands of her followers on both Twitter and IG, Andi is still respected and considered a role model. Just read the comments on her posts. You don't have to agree with them, but she still has plenty of admirers.  

Yes, she does seem to still want to stay relevant. And she does post a lot on SM. I just don't think putting herself out their for scrutiny again on BIP is what she would want. She can find other more productive ways to stay relevant to her fans in my opinion.

Per Whit90
"I  have heard this over and over that she is a role model and respected by so many that follow her . I would like to know how is she a role model when she does nothing but take selfies. MODS you can move this or delete it I am just soooo curious as why she is considered a role model."

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Mar 21, 2015 8:59 pm

I hope she's not a role model to anyone. We don't need young girls growing up, taking kissy selfies thinking they'll be famous by doing nothing.

ETA: this is one example- I truly think she needs professional help.

Andi Dorfman @AndiDorfman · 23h 23 hours ago
I thought I lost vanity about a year ago, then a 24-year-old just told me "I looked good for my age..." #itsofficial

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:02 pm

I have daughters just a bit older than MEandI and I would not want them to model her.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 81 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 53 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3

+76
Rogers24
Cdrogers
Idlemess
metalgirl
lipsis