SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3

Page 30 of 81 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 55 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nepal - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3 - Page 30 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3

Post by Ash2214 Sun Mar 22, 2015 11:30 am

eliza3 wrote:^^^  to me "appeared" is the key word.   I for one simply can't make the leap to either of their true behaviors based on SM and travel.  JMHO  

I suppose, but regardless, all of what I said was what we have seen, and all of that to me IMO is clearly controlling behavior by one person. Sure, things happen behind closed doors, but IMO, there's no doubt we saw controlling behavior by Andi numerous times. Whether it was a storyboard or not, we even saw it on the show.

I'm not saying Josh is perfect, because no one is, but what I've seen of Andi just says a lot to me about what she wants and who she is. It's just yucky IMO.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Nepal - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3 - Page 30 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3

Post by Sprite Sun Mar 22, 2015 12:19 pm

Ash2214 wrote:
eliza3 wrote:^^^  to me "appeared" is the key word.   I for one simply can't make the leap to either of their true behaviors based on SM and travel.  JMHO  

I suppose, but regardless, all of what I said was what we have seen, and all of that to me IMO is clearly controlling behavior by one person. Sure, things happen behind closed doors, but IMO, there's no doubt we saw controlling behavior by Andi numerous times. Whether it was a storyboard or not, we even saw it on the show.

I'm not saying Josh is perfect, because no one is, but what I've seen of Andi just says a lot to me about what she wants and who she is. It's just yucky IMO.

There was a reason she was called MEAndi.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Sun Mar 22, 2015 12:40 pm

Called MeAndi by who? Most people that I see call her by her given name.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sun Mar 22, 2015 12:44 pm

luvlady345 wrote:Called MeAndi by who? Most people that I see call her by her given name.

By many members on this board and other boards the name suits her perfectly JMO.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Sun Mar 22, 2015 12:46 pm

Oh really? A few people I see.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sun Mar 22, 2015 12:51 pm

luvlady345 wrote:Oh really? A few people I see.

i have asked this question over and over but not one person has responded. How in the world is she a role model to anyone? What has she done for her fans to look up to?

i know you are a fan of hers so I thought just maybe someone could finally answer this ?
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Sun Mar 22, 2015 1:08 pm

I dunno. None of these people are my role models, maybe it will be best of you go to her IG and ask the people who post it there.

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 22, 2015 1:11 pm

bleuberry wrote:I'm not excusing Josh, I don't think either of them are much of a catch really and both have some growing up to do.

Yup. Why that season totally turned me off by the end. Not people or a couple I could relate to in any way or find likable. No ill will towards them, wish them luck and hope they each find someone who makes them become a better, more mature version of themselves and they can settle into a life they are happy with. But as an escapist summer guilty pleasure romance, they sure didn't do it for me last summer. Hoping for a better "story" and "characters" this go round.

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sun Mar 22, 2015 1:21 pm

luvlady345 wrote:I dunno. None of these people are my role models, maybe it will be best of you go to her IG and ask the people who post it there.  

That is what I thought but Thank You for the reply. :cutesmile!:
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sun Mar 22, 2015 2:05 pm

whit90 wrote:

i have asked this question over and over but not one person has responded.  How in the world is she a role model to anyone? What has she done for her fans to look up to?

i know you are a fan of hers so I thought just maybe someone could finally answer this ?

I have a similar question that I asked before and never got answers:
Why do people,**edited** call her a strong woman?
A woman with strong personality, yes, but what has she done that shows her a strong woman?
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sun Mar 22, 2015 2:22 pm

sdmom wrote:
whit90 wrote:

i have asked this question over and over but not one person has responded.  How in the world is she a role model to anyone? What has she done for her fans to look up to?

I have a similar question that I asked before and never got answers:
Why do people, **edited** call her a strong woman?
A woman with strong personality, yes, but what has she done that shows her a strong woman?

I have no idea why she considered a strong woman. I guess the few fans that she still has can't come up with a answer either . :shocked!:
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by eliza3 Sun Mar 22, 2015 2:35 pm

^^^ I admire Andi but don't really want to get into a discussion about my thoughts here. I think that it has been long enough that those of us who following her and have opinions on why will never agree with those who don't. So to me, that conversation will end up with agreeing to disagree. JMHO
eliza3
eliza3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 81 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 55 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3

+76
Rogers24
Cdrogers
Idlemess
metalgirl
lipsis