SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3

Page 33 of 81 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 57 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

iloveher - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3 - Page 33 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3

Post by bluwavz Wed Apr 08, 2015 9:50 pm

Andi will be at Loyola Marymount University next week for a Q&A.

Lauren Wesseln ‏@laurenn_wesseln 30m30 minutes ago
literally freaking out because @AndiDorfman is coming to LMU #iloveher #myfavoritebachelorette #dying

Alex deGuzman @_alexdeguzman · 4h 4 hours ago
Andi Dorfman coming to LMU for Q&A? Hahahahahhahaha no

Janna Neu ‏@jannaneu 5h5 hours ago
@EM1LYW and I are literally freaking out rn that @AndiDorfman will be at LMU next week. Is this real life?!?!
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19233

Back to top Go down

iloveher - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3 - Page 33 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3

Post by emusha Wed Apr 08, 2015 10:06 pm

how much do speaking engagements pay the speakers anyone know?
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Apr 08, 2015 10:09 pm

^Depends on the place and who is speaking. I don't really know what Andi is being brought in to speak about. How to shop every day? How to post duckface selfies?

iloveher - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3 - Page 33 87b72b10 iloveher - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3 - Page 33 86669110 iloveher - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3 - Page 33 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Wed Apr 08, 2015 10:16 pm

umngirl wrote:^Depends on the place and who is speaking. I don't really know what Andi is being brought in to speak about. How to shop every day? How to post duckface selfies?

Andi is more than what people want to give her credit for.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Apr 08, 2015 10:24 pm

^I'd really like to know what she could talk to college students about that would be valuable. She doesn't have a current career or it seems a real direction in life. She doesn't have some important life choices/morals/beliefs that others might what her to talk about like her faith. I'm just not seeing the point.

iloveher - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3 - Page 33 87b72b10 iloveher - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3 - Page 33 86669110 iloveher - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3 - Page 33 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Apr 08, 2015 10:26 pm

I'm listening. 
I don't think this is going to be a great situation for her.
 Loyola is a great school. I can't imagine what she is going to come up with when asked what she has been doing with herself since last May.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Apr 08, 2015 10:29 pm

I'm guessing she'll just talk about the show?

iloveher - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3 - Page 33 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 08, 2015 10:31 pm

umngirl wrote:^I'd really like to know what she could talk to college students about that would be valuable. She doesn't have a current career or it seems a real direction in life. She doesn't have some important life choices/morals/beliefs that others might what her to talk about like her faith. I'm just not seeing the point.

I wonder if it's really an "inspirational"/educational talk or just simply a celebrity appearance, like other D-list celebrities often do (like Snookie did one at a nearby college). If it's more inspirational, I could imagine her doing a speech on how your plans for your education and career don't exactly work out and it's okay to rediscover yourself and change your plans whenever you want. She could talk about how she was able to carve a career in spokesmodel/representative using her TV appearance and SM. I do think that a lot of people in their mid to late-20s can probably relate to that idea of "what am I doing with my life". I'm at that point in my life, and I love hearing stories of people who hated what they were doing, changed the direction of their life, and ended up successful. The only thing is I don't think that Andi is currently "successful", so her story probably isn't much comfort. Which is why I think she's just a celebrity speaker who will talk about her Bachelorette experience and endorse her company.

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Wed Apr 08, 2015 11:34 pm

umngirl wrote:^Depends on the place and who is speaking. I don't really know what Andi is being brought in to speak about. How to shop every day? How to post duckface selfies?
What did Josh speak about in UCLA? How to sell Advocare? How to be a dumb jock? At least she knows how to articulate herself.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Apr 08, 2015 11:41 pm

aviej wrote:
What did Josh speak about in UCLA? How to sell Advocare? How to be a dumb jock? At least she knows how to articulate herself.

At least he has a job to talk about and something he is passionate about. Talking to college girls about shopping and selfie-ing isn't new information to them. Maybe she can talk about subtweeting her exes? That would be fun.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Wed Apr 08, 2015 11:45 pm

Not because you don't have a job means that you have nothing to talk about. She can actually speak to college students who are at the crossroads trying to determine which direction to take. She can talk about her past experiences in her job too. So I think the fact that she has no job should not debar her from speaking. JMO.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Wed Apr 08, 2015 11:53 pm

aviej wrote:Not because you don't have a job means that you have nothing to talk about. She can actually speak to college students who are at the crossroads trying to determine which direction to take. She can talk about her past experiences in her job too. So I think the fact that she has no job should not debar her from speaking. JMO.

I agree and if she was invited they think she has something to talk about. But I understand this is Q&A.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 81 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 57 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3

+76
Rogers24
Cdrogers
Idlemess
metalgirl
lipsis