SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3

Page 58 of 81 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 69 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

NepalEarthquake - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3 - Page 58 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3

Post by Kashathediva Sun Apr 26, 2015 9:36 pm

Let me clarify, I would not want to read negative things about me on an ongoing basis. I do agree, it is easy to skewer people on their sm, especially for those that do it anon.  I don't care for it. It's not me.
However, I would abhor any thing that would take away my privacy and put in the limelight for even 5 minutes. 
I don't know if there is a middle road if you choose to be public. I think you have to put blinders on and just go with it, unless someone is threatening harm. That would cross the line, IMO.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

NepalEarthquake - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3 - Page 58 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3

Post by bleuberry Sun Apr 26, 2015 9:44 pm

I don't mind her banning people who pick her clothes apart or tell her to get over Josh. I dislike or don't care for many from this franchise and the only critisizing I do is on here laugh out loud NepalEarthquake - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3 - Page 58 2498057887

But I think it's a waste of time as there are way too many of those on social media and she will never really be in control so long as she's sharing her life with hundreds of thousands of people.

NepalEarthquake - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3 - Page 58 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Sun Apr 26, 2015 9:48 pm

bleuberry wrote:I don't mind her banning people who pick her clothes apart or tell her to get over Josh. I dislike or don't care for many from this franchise and the only critisizing I do is on here laugh out loud NepalEarthquake - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3 - Page 58 2498057887

But I think it's a waste of time as there are way too many of those on social media and she will never really be in control so long as she's sharing her life with hundreds of thousands of people.

ITA.  I could not imagine using my time to follow someone on SM that I don't like or posting negative comments on their SM.
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Apr 26, 2015 9:51 pm

I know, some of us spend enough time as it is here. NepalEarthquake - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3 - Page 58 1710264613
 Can't imagine branching out to sm.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 26, 2015 9:56 pm

I never follow her, LOL!
Kasha, you are right, people simply are different. Some find fun in this forum, some find fun laughing at her at SM. and I love to hate her.

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Sun Apr 26, 2015 10:06 pm

Andi Dorfman @AndiDorfman · 2h 2 hours ago

Saying special prayers for everyone in #Nepal. Life can certainly change in an instant. Hug your loved ones tight. #NepalEarthquake

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sun Apr 26, 2015 10:35 pm

peggy0221 wrote:I never follow her, LOL!
Kasha, you are right, people simply are different. Some find fun in this forum, some find fun laughing at her at SM. and I love to hate her.

Great post and totally agree :claphands :claphands
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Apr 27, 2015 1:28 am

umngirl wrote:I had a friend that she banned for saying one negative criticism about one of her outfits.

I'm all for banning people who are downright stalkerish, abusive, or use excessive profanities. Those are all valid reasons to ban someone on SM IMO. But banning people for simple negative opinions feels very petty.

I think Andi pretty much established she was pretty petty during her season. No criticism or opinion that differed from hers went unchallenged and that apparently continues. Having said that, I never understand the need to follow people you don't like on their social media....and let's face it, there is more and more SM out there. It used to be FB, but now there is also twitter and instagram and something new everyday. I have a hard time just keeping up with what goes on here. I don't have time to follow all the other stuff...let alone leave nasty comments. And having said that, if you don't like people leaving nasty comments...make it private...unless you are attention seeking...which let's face it, she is. How long will that last? Until the next flavour of the month comes along...unless she really has something to offer...which I am not seeing at the moment. She is floundering and has been for a while. As much as I dislike her, I also feel very sorry for her. So much potential seemingly going to waste.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 27, 2015 5:29 am

I'm obviously not an Andi fan, but she's never struck me as someone who is particularly sensitive. I mean, on Twitter, she constantly favorites comments attacking her. So, I tend to believe that if she's banning people, it's because their comments are unnecessarily rude and repeatedly out of line. I find it really hard to believe that she would ban someone just because of a harmless "I didn't like your outfit" comment. There are some viewers out there that are crazy and obsessed to a point of concern; I don't think that anyone on these shows should have to put with such vitriol.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 27, 2015 8:59 am

I can think of several reasons she fav some negative tweets, one being she wants to be viewed as a bigger person, because she definitely knows people can see what she fav or retweet. And yes, this is just my perspective of her from what she have shown over this year.

I don't have serious issue about the banning, the thing i find her pathetic is she reads EVERY comments!! And more unbelievable is she seems to filter the comments!!! Isn't she a wannabe celeb, where comes that many times to monitor the several hundreds of comments for every tweet and IG? LOL

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Apr 27, 2015 9:35 am

^ I don't think that's a negative tweet though?

I don't think it's pathetic to read the comments, many people read or at the least scan through their comments section. And I don't think being blocked is out of line either, sounds perfectly reasonable. I may not like some of these people but I draw the line at leaving nasty or rude comments on their posts.

NepalEarthquake - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3 - Page 58 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Mon Apr 27, 2015 9:43 am

bleuberry wrote:^ I don't think that's a negative tweet though?

I don't think it's pathetic to read the comments, many people read or at the least scan through their comments section. And I don't think being blocked is out of line either, sounds perfectly reasonable. I may not like some of these people but I draw the line at leaving nasty or rude comments on their posts.

I totally agree, there is one person from Andi's season that I do not like so I don't follow him. Why follow someone you don't like?  There is enough hate in this world so why add to it by following someone you don't like just to leave rude comments  Doesn't that seam like cyber bulling which is causing too many children to commit suicide?  I don't blame her one bit for deleting the post and she has every right to block them.

This weekend our community lost a high school Junior due to suicide which is a shock to our community. So can't we just pray for one another and do our part in getting rid of all the hate that is out there?

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 81 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 69 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3

+76
Rogers24
Cdrogers
Idlemess
metalgirl
lipsis