SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3

Page 60 of 81 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 70 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

fail - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3 - Page 60 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3

Post by Kashathediva Mon Apr 27, 2015 11:56 am

peggy0221 wrote:Nannymargie, i respect you and the Andi fans, just like I stated upthread that I get what you see in her. And I dont mean I feel bad why you guys come defending her, I feel it because I really feel like I am being questioned why I left comment on her IG.

I'll just stop the IG topic here because I don't think we will have any agreement on the way we deal with her. Good day to you all.

You have a right to your opinions and this is one of the main reasons we have this forum. (all together now--"as long as they are expressed within site rules"). 
Everyone has certain cast they like and others not so much. I don't think it's black and white. 
As long as we, as members, respect that right with each other, it's good. 
You don't need to defend yourself. There are plenty here on this forum alone who see what you are saying and agree.
 Personally, I agree more with you than not. :Nod:

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

fail - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3 - Page 60 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3

Post by aviej Mon Apr 27, 2015 1:07 pm

peggy0221 wrote:So this is the difference we have and I think it doesn't make either one of us a bad person:

You like Andi and you see a love story between her and Josh, you believe what you see in her.
I don't like Andi and I only see a showmance between them, I don't buy anything she sells.

And you would say nice thing to those u like
And I would leave ONE comment to her to say it in her face (kind of) that I don't buy it, so get over it.

Yes, maybe this is very evil of me and be it.
I cannot forget how mean she was as well.
I think if you post negative things about people, you are only inviting negativity your way. While it might be just one post that you made. Can you consider the possibility that she has been getting numerous "hate posts" and on that particular day she just said to herself, "enough is enough". I'm deleting all of the negative posts. And maybe she's had her fill already of all the Josh related comments. Maybe she wants to put that behind her. Yes, I do agree that her profile is public and therefore she is vulnerable to receive negative posts. But at the same time, it is her account and just as you are free to post whatever you want, she is free to delete whomever she choses. It goes both ways...
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Apr 27, 2015 1:16 pm

Kashathediva wrote:The whole idea of "what is out of line or overboard" is a very interesting topic to me. I am constantly amazed at the things I see mentioned on media regarding anon tweets etc. 
I know as I'm getting older, I am becoming more zen. I want to surround myself with more positive energy, but at the same time the snarky itch still remains rooted. giggling

I'm with you Kasha. I really try to avoid things/people that annoy me as much as possible...and I certainly don't seek them out! On the other hand, you just can't get away from a lot of stupidity since it is everywhere ... unless you want to live like a hermit with no TV/internet/news ... and I don't and like you, that often brings out the snarky itch. As much as I am amazed that people have the time to waste leaving nasty, anonymous comments on people's social media, I am just as amazed at the stupid/intimate stuff people put out there themselves. I am left shaking my head thinking that common sense is becoming extinct!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by leselihau Mon Apr 27, 2015 1:34 pm

Sprite wrote:

I'm with you Kasha. I really try to avoid things/people that annoy me as much as possible...and I certainly don't seek them out! On the other hand, you just can't get away from a lot of stupidity since it is everywhere ... unless you want to live like a hermit with no TV/internet/news ... and I don't and like you, that often brings out the snarky itch. As much as I am amazed that people have the time to waste leaving nasty, anonymous comments on people's social media, I am just as amazed at the stupid/intimate stuff people put out there themselves. I am left shaking my head thinking that common sense is becoming extinct!

I usually have a pretty good hold on my snark...but there are occasions when my snark beats my common sense to the keyboard. Hugesmile

leselihau

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Apr 27, 2015 1:45 pm

leselihau wrote:
Sprite wrote:

I usually have a pretty good hold on my snark...but there are occasions when my snark beats my common sense to the keyboard.   Hugesmile

Sometimes I leave a post in the reply box and re-read it several times just to get a hold of myself, but the no common sense was more directed at people who post some very questionable things on their own SM. They are just setting themselves up and many a time just sharing way too much information.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Mon Apr 27, 2015 2:51 pm

nannymargie wrote:
peggy0221 wrote:I feel bad already posting here now because I need to explain why I dont like Andi and why I posted ONE comment in her IG hmmm

And i like to hate her, that's all.
And now, I can't post negative comment about her here, can't post on SM...

okay, maybe I should just start to like her? Suspect

Everyone is entitled to their opinion and no one is saying you have to like Andi and can post whatever you want to.  A lot of negative comments have been posted on this board and most of her fans had just kept quiet about them.  But I just felt I needed to state my opinion about it just like you have the right to post yours.

It's one thing to post negative comments  on this board and state what you are feeling because we are a group that have different opinions and can say them without being attacked for those opinions.  But it is also ok to post in her defense if we want to.  What I just don't understand is why go to their personal SM accounts and post those comments directly to her.  That is what I have the problem understanding.
I agree  I think that as adults in particular we should exercise better judgment and do what we'd like others to do to us. So, negativity on ANYONE's SM I think should be strongly discouraged, doesn't matter the person's status, race, gender etc. It just should not be done. IMO
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Mon Apr 27, 2015 4:22 pm

^^ I'd gently suggest that 28 year old SM savvy women know precisely what type of posts / pics garner positive or negative attention. Not everyone will find dozens of carefully posed pouty faced shots, views of your thong-draped kitchenette and talk of vacays with your shishy adorable...or as some say totes adorb. giggling

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Apr 27, 2015 4:26 pm

LOL totes adorb. Ehh, where is my vomiting emote, GA? This will have to do. fail - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3 - Page 60 623245435

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Apr 27, 2015 4:34 pm

fail - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3 - Page 60 1838857674 In misc.

Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Apr 27, 2015 4:37 pm

Thank you! Praying

I am still grateful for this one, however. :shootme:

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Mon Apr 27, 2015 4:39 pm

It's not possible (or advised) to try and control what people think (or say) about you in RL. Social media is no different IMHO. To me, it just reeks of insecurity that Andi is trying to manage her 'image'. I'd rather get busy living my life.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Mon Apr 27, 2015 4:43 pm

leselihau wrote:
Sprite wrote:

I usually have a pretty good hold on my snark...but there are occasions when my snark beats my common sense to the keyboard.   Hugesmile

giggling yes Good one! leselihau!!
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 81 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 70 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3

+76
Rogers24
Cdrogers
Idlemess
metalgirl
lipsis