SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3

Page 65 of 81 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 73 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

filming - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3 - Page 65 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3

Post by bleuberry Thu Apr 30, 2015 3:50 pm

Good point, I also wondered who were her friend's before Sharleen, Nikki, and Kelly?

filming - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3 - Page 65 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

filming - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3 - Page 65 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3

Post by mindless Thu Apr 30, 2015 3:51 pm

FLChica wrote:
sara11 wrote: ^^ Oh ok all interesting points. She got this lined up pretty quickly after her move.
Actually, I would think this is the reason for her move to NYC. Filming a dating-fashion-food webseries in Atlanta may have been a bit tricky. She would have to dodge the ex-fiance that she met while filming a dating series - while wearing high fashion and dining on someone else's dime. Now why does this sound familiar?question

Yes, she ditched her career in law in favour of a career in dating men in front of a camera. We'll see how long she can stretch this.

I love Sharleen, so I might have to watch this just to see her again. darn it.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Thu Apr 30, 2015 3:53 pm

^^ LOL mindless i'm in the same boat when it comes to sharleen - i'm curious how the show will be ...
I hope andi's more authentic and less "ON" all the time...if she's always ON I don't think I could watch it
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Thu Apr 30, 2015 3:54 pm

Just embarrassing. Reminds me of the movie Along Came Polly, where a has been child actor hires a film crew and pretends that they are filming an E Hollywood True episode. laugh out loud
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Thu Apr 30, 2015 3:58 pm

bleuberry wrote:Good point, I also wondered who were her friend's before Sharleen, Nikki, and Kelly?

We do know that she has college friends. She was maid of honor for one of those friends last October.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Apr 30, 2015 4:00 pm

mindless wrote:
FLChica wrote:
sara11 wrote: ^^ Oh ok all interesting points. She got this lined up pretty quickly after her move.
Actually, I would think this is the reason for her move to NYC. Filming a dating-fashion-food webseries in Atlanta may have been a bit tricky. She would have to dodge the ex-fiance that she met while filming a dating series - while wearing high fashion and dining on someone else's dime. Now why does this sound familiar?question

Yes, she ditched her career in law in favour of a career in dating men in front of a camera. We'll see how long she can stretch this.

I love Sharleen, so I might have to watch this just to see her again. darn it.

Alas, despite my adoration of Sharleen, I will be tuning out. 
I just can't filming - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3 - Page 65 2292733854

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Thu Apr 30, 2015 4:05 pm

Laudergirl wrote:
sara11 wrote:
Andi’s Apple: Former Bachelorette Andi Dorfman is kicking off her single life with a fresh start in a new city. This series will capture Dorfman as she navigates the dating world of New York City while cultivating her passions for fashion, fitness and food. With the help of her pals, including a former Bachelor costar, the headstrong 28-year-old is learning about life—and love—on her own terms.

^^^So this is what she has been filming. She will have her own reality tv webseries (whatever this means?).

market watch

A webseries is Internet , not TV correct? I'm not surprised about her documenting her new life in NYC to some degree, but the idea of her documenting her dating life baffles me. I would think she would be done with that.

Well we do know she is not dating right now so we will have to wait and see if that part is true. Right now I don't believe it.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by sara11 Thu Apr 30, 2015 4:06 pm

nannymargie wrote:
bleuberry wrote:Good point, I also wondered who were her friend's before Sharleen, Nikki, and Kelly?

We do know that she has college friends.  She was maid of honor for one of those friends last October.
She does have other friends from college/atlantan friends. I think we just only seem to see the bach girls because Andi posts on SM with them and i would think this is in order to protect her other friends from the cyber bulling as the bach girls are used to that already. For eg she posted a photo of her and her sister last year sometime and the comments were disgusting and so rude about her sister!

sara11

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Apr 30, 2015 4:11 pm

1s episode: 
MEandI Dorkman is shown designing her new improved tee shirt of an apple saying "I apple NY". Strewn about her apartment are an assortment of V.S. or should I say Dress Barn panties and bras--just hanging out. We can see old sushi take out in the backdrop. 
Next we see her on the corner of 57th and Lexington a block over from Bloomie's hawking her Tee's, only to be arguing with another vendor who is selling fake handbags. He says this is his corner. He tells her to go grab a squeegee as her Tee shirt was been there, done that many, many years ago. Perhaps she would do better selling umbrellas and infinity scarves or has she thought about opening a cupcake business?

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Apr 30, 2015 4:44 pm

^^^. Lol now that's an episode I would watch!

Happy 10,000+ posts, Kasha. Hope our mom threw ya a party! Smiley

filming - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3 - Page 65 Samuel10filming - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3 - Page 65 Samuel10 filming - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3 - Page 65 Family10filming - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3 - Page 65 Samuel15filming - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3 - Page 65 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Apr 30, 2015 4:56 pm

Awww thank you, Lipsis.

Daily gifts, heaven sent. Praying

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 30, 2015 6:39 pm

It looks like Time, Inc. is the backer of Andi's new show. I'd say that's petty good financing.

http://www.wetpaint.com/2015-04-30-andi-dorfman-web-series-andis-apple/?utm_campaign=vrl&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=tw-wetpainttv

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 65 of 81 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 73 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3

+76
Rogers24
Cdrogers
Idlemess
metalgirl
lipsis