SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3

Page 77 of 81 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

AskAndi - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3 - Page 77 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 21, 2015 12:02 pm

Laudergirl wrote:I just watched the video clip and CH does not compare Josh and Andi to Jake and Vienna. They were two separate questions all together. The US weekly article is deceiving (shocking!) in that way. Here's the video:

http://www.bravotv.com/watch-what-happens-live/season-12/episode-12091/videos?clip=2867356

In my opinion it's odd that Chris chose Andi as his main example of a lead choosing the wrong guy. I feel like there were much better choices, like Jillian, Deanna or Emily.  Josh is a man of good character and morals who had pure intentions to marry Andi and it just didn't work out because of their differences. Guys like Jef Holm or Ed Swiderski were shown to have questionable intentions, character and integrity after the fact. Choosing a guy like that to me is truly making the wrong choice vs. choosing a good man who you are madly in love with, and it just not working out. I think it's a discredit to both Andi and Josh that CH chose them to use as an example.

Depends on how you look at it. IMO there were those who thought Jef /Ed's intentions may have been true. There are those, like me, who believe Andi's intentions of getting married and starting a family were not her intentions at all. If CH says she chose the wrong guy, and we all know Josh's situation with family, wanting to get married etc, then yes IA with CH, Andi chose the wrong guy because she didn't have the same intentions as Josh. IMO there was no right guy, but that's another discussion for another day.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71523

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

AskAndi - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3 - Page 77 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3

Post by Kashathediva Thu May 21, 2015 12:07 pm

And then again, sometimes things just fly out of Chris Hanson's mouth and he has no clue of what he even said. cantstopl

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu May 21, 2015 12:10 pm

I don't think it's a dig at Josh, it could be that Andi didn't know what she wanted and picked the wrong person for her.

AskAndi - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3 - Page 77 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 21, 2015 12:28 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Laudergirl wrote:I just watched the video clip and CH does not compare Josh and Andi to Jake and Vienna. They were two separate questions all together. The US weekly article is deceiving (shocking!) in that way. Here's the video:

http://www.bravotv.com/watch-what-happens-live/season-12/episode-12091/videos?clip=2867356

In my opinion it's odd that Chris chose Andi as his main example of a lead choosing the wrong guy. I feel like there were much better choices, like Jillian, Deanna or Emily.  Josh is a man of good character and morals who had pure intentions to marry Andi and it just didn't work out because of their differences. Guys like Jef Holm or Ed Swiderski were shown to have questionable intentions, character and integrity after the fact. Choosing a guy like that to me is truly making the wrong choice vs. choosing a good man who you are madly in love with, and it just not working out. I think it's a discredit to both Andi and Josh that CH chose them to use as an example.

Depends on how you look at it. IMO there were those who thought Jef /Ed's intentions may have been true. There are those, like me, who believe Andi's intentions of getting married and starting a family were not her intentions at all. If CH says she chose the wrong guy, and we all know Josh's situation with family, wanting to get married etc, then yes IA with CH, Andi chose the wrong guy because she didn't have the same intentions as Josh. IMO there was no right guy, but that's another discussion for another day.

I actually agree with you here, especially the bolded.

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Thu May 21, 2015 12:39 pm

Maybe Ch is referring to the fact that Andi should have chosen him. cantstopl

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Thu May 21, 2015 12:43 pm

Laudergirl wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

I agree with the bolded too! On the other hand I think Josh's intentions of marriage and family were def his true intentions and still are, and since he was mislead I hope he gets a crack at being the next bachelor. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4300

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Thu May 21, 2015 12:44 pm

I agree, those are better examples. I don't think CH put any thought into what came out of his mouth. I think since those Bachettes are ancient history, he was thinking of the more recent example, plus the fact that he just had dinner with Andi and probably got an earful. Andi's breakup was probably fresher in his mind.
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Thu May 21, 2015 12:53 pm

Jolena wrote:
Laudergirl wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

I agree with the bolded too! On the other hand I think Josh's intentions of marriage and family were def his true intentions and still are, and since he was mislead I hope he gets a crack at being the next bachelor. jmo

I have to respectfully disagree.  I think Andi wanted to get married and start a family I just think that it wasn't as soon as Josh wanted.  I really think she wanted to enjoy being engaged for a year or two before planning a wedding.  So if Josh truly loved Andi then waiting would not have been too much a problem.  Josh admitted being picky so now will it take him another 3 to  5 years to find that someone again?  So to me he would be closer to being married and starting that family by staying with Andi.

Last edited by nannymargie on Thu May 21, 2015 1:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by athensgal67 Thu May 21, 2015 1:10 pm

Anyone out there just simply find it sad that these two, seemingly BEST FRIENDS, are now caught up in this public trainwreck?  IMO, their love was real. IMO, they probably still love each other.  They've both got so much going for them and so much to give the world and someone special.  I just want to watch them keep blossoming.  Just sharing my heart this morning.
athensgal67
athensgal67

Female Posts : 17

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Thu May 21, 2015 1:30 pm

athensgal, I so agree with you they were best friends and did really love each other. They did almost everything together and looked very happy. So what could have gone so wrong? I am like you in feeling that they still do love each other. We know that Andi does because of her interview with CH and her saying that she will always love Josh. Josh is harder to read and he has never said anything one way or the other.

Josh made out ok after the breakup but Andi on the other hand is scrutinized constantly for anything and everything she does.

nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Thu May 21, 2015 2:54 pm

Laudergirl wrote:
Stacia620 wrote:I never got the feeling that Josh was ever truly in love with Andi.  And as their days together went on, it probably became more and more evident to Andi.  JMO

I think he was completely in love with her and that they were quite happy for a while after. They just realized their differences and it didn't work. That happens. But how can she say in her sitdown interview that she loved him more than she has ever loved anyone, and he be the wrong pick?  By her own admission she didn't love Nick, or any of the other guys, so how would they be a better pick for her at the time?  I hate that CH said this publically. To me it discredits one of the only real love stories I have witnessed on this show.
Couldn't agree more Laudergirl, I too believe it was a real love story. Even the other cast members on the show said that from the get go they felt that no one else but Josh had a chance with Andi. Because she was in head over heels. Maybe CH has is own private agenda for what he said. There may be truth to all the rumors that were floating around that CH was enamored by Andi. But, time will tell as with everything else...
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Thu May 21, 2015 2:59 pm

athensgal67 wrote:Anyone out there just simply find it sad that these two, seemingly BEST FRIENDS, are now caught up in this public trainwreck?  IMO, their love was real. IMO, they probably still love each other.  They've both got so much going for them and so much to give the world and someone special.  I just want to watch them keep blossoming.  Just sharing my heart this morning.
As per the bolded...AMEN!!
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 77 of 81 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3

+76
Rogers24
Cdrogers
Idlemess
metalgirl
lipsis