SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #4

Page 13 of 82 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 47 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamnick - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #4 - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #4

Post by Guest Sat Feb 28, 2015 9:59 am

Just had a thought watching a some older interviews with Chris. I noticed he's mentioned a few times about wanting to find his soulmate. Last blog, he said he knew in his soul he couldn't say goodbye to Becca. First soul I remember him using about a specific person.

To me, his blogs have really confirmed what I've seen on screen about Becca. They are like a romantic love letter about her, his feelings totally come through the page. And that's current time. I can't believe he'd write about her like that if with someone else right now who already has to go throughout watching him onscreen with her.

Back to top Go down

teamnick - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #4 - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #4

Post by Guest Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:01 am

Maddy hi would you kindly provide the pic source? thanks!

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:07 am

relaxing wrote:Just had a thought watching a some older interviews with Chris.  I noticed he's mentioned a few times about wanting to find his soulmate.  Last blog, he said he knew in his soul he couldn't say goodbye to Becca.  First soul I remember him using about a specific person.

To me, his blogs have really confirmed what I've seen on screen about Becca.  They are like a romantic love letter about her, his feelings totally come through the page.  And that's current time.  I can't believe he'd write about her like that if with someone else right now who already has to go throughout watching him onscreen with her.

ITA. People seem more focused on him saying he wants a wife and kids than him saying he wants a soulmate. Yes, Whitney is the logical choice, good on paper, but that doesn't make her his soulmate. I don't think he can relate to her very well even.

And the blogs are indeed cringe, if he picked Whitney. It's one thing being complimentary about the F2 woman, but what he writes is way beyond that. There is just no need, unless he's in love with her and just can't help himself.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:09 am

I think it speaks volumes that there are 4 post about Becca!! Is that a record here?LOL

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:09 am

relaxing wrote:Just had a thought watching a some older interviews with Chris.  I noticed he's mentioned a few times about wanting to find his soulmate.  Last blog, he said he knew in his soul he couldn't say goodbye to Becca.  First soul I remember him using about a specific person.

To me, his blogs have really confirmed what I've seen on screen about Becca.  They are like a romantic love letter about her, his feelings totally come through the page.  And that's current time.  I can't believe he'd write about her like that if with someone else right now who already has to go throughout watching him onscreen with her.

Exactly!! the i felt it in my gut and my 'soul' is a very strong statement for a dumpee F2, IMO.

Many here have said the blogs (available in the fan forum) is like an ode, a love letter blog for B. I noticed the same applied for Des's back then. Maybe it has something to do with the false spoiler?. The leads are allowed to deliver warm shout outs to their loved ones, since nobody buy it. teamnick - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #4 - Page 13 3806527698 . RS insisted the blog serves as the smokescreen, though. I guess we shall see whether he deserves the delish crow or the finest wine. giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:12 am

happygirl77us wrote: I think it speaks volumes that there are 4 post about Becca!! Is that a record here?LOL

what post? would you clarify?

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:21 am

murasaki1393 wrote:
happygirl77us wrote: I think it speaks volumes that there are 4 post about Becca!! Is that a record here?LOL

Mura, I think she means we are now Becca thread # 4
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:28 am

Pia1 wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:

:yes: :yes: Sorry for not being more clear.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:33 am

Pia1 wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:

Gotcha. Perhaps bc Baecca Land's inhabitants love to post YT clips, SC from any Becca's SMs in addition to using this thread for sleuthing purpose. giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:34 am

murasaki1393 wrote:
Pia1 wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:

Gotcha. Perhaps bc Baecca Land's inhabitants love to post YT clips, SC from any Becca's SMs in addition to using this thread for sleuthing purpose. giggling
I prefer to assume it the love for Becca and the great girl she appears to be!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:41 am

murasaki1393 wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:In episode 3, Chris and Becca have SQT on the roof with the breathtaking LA backdrop and this is the first time we are introduced to their "hand dances"...palms flat, then fingers intertwined, but no kiss.  Fast forward to the FS and we can see them doing the same exact "hand dance" through the curtain, but this time, there is kissing.  Just something I noticed.

thumbsup for you Mommy :

teamnick - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #4 - Page 13 C046cb5dbefcfda86f88689c2b5c495e_zpsf2ba2b22

teamnick - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #4 - Page 13 Aa4ba062a02a0c4e5bd5a8af576714ba_zpsf7d9bdde
Perfect!  Thank you, Mura!! hi
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sat Feb 28, 2015 11:26 am

Maddy wrote:teamnick - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #4 - Page 13 10995239_338525439666787_408910655_n

Where is this from??? Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 82 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 47 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #4

+56
sfrank
beader
california90
Hotmomma
kfreebie