SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #4

Page 17 of 82 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 49 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

lazy - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #4 - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #4

Post by soccermom333 Sat Feb 28, 2015 1:56 pm

^^^ Point taken. I can't move your post. I think it is fine here but I will let the mods decide. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

lazy - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #4 - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #4

Post by Guest Sat Feb 28, 2015 1:57 pm

I just watched Chris's date with Andi from last season. The first date where they go to the racetrack. Such a great date! I actually did not watch much of Andi's season, esp the first half. So I had never watched that episode, only the date with Eric Hill. If you can, go back and watch it. He says the same stuff - he's looking for a soule mate, the person he's meant to be with for the rest of his life. They talk to the elderly couple that has been married for 55 years, and Chris says you know in your gut when the person is right. He tells Andi he started dating his old girlfriend as a jr in college, so he was 21. And we know it was for 7 years. Andi has some really nice things to say about Chris. He's sweet and genuine, etc. He looked so much younger last season, much more relaxed. Even going back to his first date with Whitney - the wedding they crashed - he seems more relaxed and younger. His stressing over his decision is really wearing him down, it seems, making him look older. I think the dual themes of (1) afraid of making a mistake and (2) second chances may be key to the ending... (and yes Whitney has definitely been given a reason to feel insecure about being the final one, she is crying, looking out the window in a somber mood, and I too thought she was having second thoughts after seeing Arlington. I posted my thoughts on that at the end of #3 thread.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Sat Feb 28, 2015 1:57 pm

Hopefully wrote:Another tabloid thing. Gotta love them. CH says C is really attracted to that says Harrison. Meanwhile, his connection to Tilly was more visceral. Explaines Harrison: there was this thing he couldn't let go. C an Ch calls enexplainable chemistry. Even though it was later discovered in the game. Then it goes on to about Whitney. Kim ( whits sis) says she didn't spare her strong reservations either. Trying to persuade her sister to see the downside of this radically different life. Kim noted Arlington it a really really small town- an opinion that may have eroded Whitney's certainty CH stated.  Hmm

Catherine from Sean's (now Sean's wife) described her connection to Sean as VISCERAL. Hmmmm, me like that B&C's connection is described in that term. :Nod:

And one day I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I’d taken was a choice, to go left, to go right, to go forward or even to not go at all. Every day every man has a choice between right and wrong, between love and hate, and sometimes between life and death and the sum of those choices becomes your life-Jamie Fraser
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sat Feb 28, 2015 1:58 pm

truelovealways wrote:So... Just because I was curious I went back through the seasons of CH's 5 to watch and the only times he has mentioned f1 in his five to watch is if they are all caught up in the drama. Whitney didn't seem too caught up in the drama so IF she was final 1 why mention her question he always mentions either f2 or f3 as part of his 5 to watch :whistle:

Does anyone have a record of who the ones to watch from past seasons were? This would be great for sleuthing purposes. ;)
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Hopefully Sat Feb 28, 2015 2:00 pm

Ohhh now that I read what CH said in the post I put. I would not be happy at all no no no. Love is never a game. This is someone's life and future they are putting on the line here. I mean these are women that put there hearts on the line. You don't mess with love I don't care who you are. sad Not cool CH not cool at all.

Hopefully

Female Posts : 285

Back to top Go down

Post by SliverofHope Sat Feb 28, 2015 2:02 pm

Like I said before this is my first season watching TB so I don't know what is "normal".  Is it typical that the F1 would be so active on SM?  What about the F1 and F3 being close friends and posting about it?  Is that more of a F2 and F3 thing while the F1 is typically silent or quieter in SM?

I know Kaitlyn and Becca are good friends so it just struck me as odd that when asked Kaitlyn said she thought Whitney should be F1 because Becca basically deserves better or doesn't realize her own worth yet (don't remember the exact words).  Wouldn't Kaitlyn know who the F1 is?

Last edited by SliverofHope on Sat Feb 28, 2015 2:06 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)

SliverofHope

Female Posts : 23

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Feb 28, 2015 2:09 pm

Rolly wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:
Rolly wrote:
truelovealways wrote:
If that's the case that would lead ...snipped

snipped
TPTB are so cleaver manipulative....

I may be doing it again...maybe this is in the wrong thread?!? If so, feel free to move it.... giggling This should be in the C and W Fan Forum....

I don't really think we should be comparing Whitney to Becca in the Becca thread.  Both are great girls and BOTH were manipulated by TPTB I can promise you.  Smiley  

My post wasn't compare them at all, my point was that TPTB manipulate. I also agree both are great girls. If my post should be moved please do so.

I copied this post into

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FD- LCD - FRC - F1/2/3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

If the main point of posts are not according to the topic title, then it's not where it should be. Hope this clarifies it.
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Feb 28, 2015 2:09 pm

Pia1 wrote:
concerned36 wrote:
Ladybug82 wrote:And I'm completely opposite! giggling  While I like the love story I see unfolding with Becca and Chris, and tend to favor it over the Whitney and Chris one, I am more a fan of Becca than Chris.  Some of his actions and words have left me thinking he was far from Prince Charming, so maybe she realizes while he was a nice guy and she was falling in love, he might not be the one for her.  There may be someone else better suited for her that she will meet and better appreciate down the road.  If she is indeed F1, then I'll be happy for her and her love story I watched unfold.  I guess for me, as long as Becca is happy, and she appears to be post season, I'm happy for her regardless the outcome.

I agree, Ladybug!  I feel that Becca really deserves to hold out for a man who shares her faith and values. I really can't see Chris as the type to wait until marriage either. But there are men out there who feel the same as Becca.  :Nod:

I agree to everyone's point above as I'm also more of a Becca fan than Chris's. In fact she's the reason why I got hooked these past couple of epis.  I  trust that she will only say yes if she's really sure that he's truly the one for her.  But since I'm a sucker for a good love story I will still feel disappointed. Smiley

I agree. Honestly, I think Becca could do so much better. But at the same time, I like to see a real love story on this show every now and then, and I still can't see it between Chris and Whitney. I just don't have much faith in them lasting as a couple, and since I've disliked the last two leads and haven't been able to root for them, I would like to root for the couple this time. So I will be a bit bummed if he doesn't choose Becca. Then again, saves me from another disappointment down the line, since most of these couples break up later anyway. Hugesmile
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 28, 2015 2:10 pm

SliverofHope wrote:Like I said before this is my first season watching TB so I don't know what is "normal".  Is it typical that the F1 would be so active on SM?  What about the F1 and F3 being close friends and posting about it?  Is that more of a F2 and F3 thing while the F1 is typically silent or quieter in SM?

I know Kaitlyn and Becca are good friends so it just struck me as odd that when asked Kaitlyn said she thought Whitney should be F1 because Becca basically deserves better or doesn't realize her own worth yet (don't remember the exact words).  Wouldn't Kaitlyn know who the F1 is?

Good questions. And are Kaitlyn and Becca still good friends after Becca watched Monday night's episode? Where she saw Kaitlyn's attitude towards Becca getting ditched.. hmm...

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Sat Feb 28, 2015 2:13 pm

mimitalks wrote:We know that the F1's name isn't always called first, right? I remember on Ashley's season often Ben's name would be before JP's. What if? and I had already thought this. The one he was sure of calling could have been Becca, but to create suspense TPTB had him call her name second. It would explain why Becca didn't look scared (solemn, but never scared, because she knew by now which girl was going home and because Chris had just told her multiple times he was falling in love with her and apologized for how things had gone down in the fantasy suite), but Kaitlyn seemed shaken. We weren't shown the end of the BC conversation, right? Somehow he reassured her. We saw her smiling as they were starting to walk in to the rc area. Anyway, I think in my fairlyland of the spoiler being wrong that Chris H. knew it was Becca Chris S. was indicating as the "easy rose". Right after Chris S. said one rose was easy (theme for Becca that was a voiceover on season preview - a beautiful girl who it was easy to have a relationship with):

Quoting myself from Becca Tilley Contestant thread #2 concerning full season preview:
"Voiceovers by Whitney about beautiful girls - showed McKenzie, then showed Becca - Becca shown twice, once when Whitney said beautiful girls, another closeup but briefly shown, later Chris says in voiceover, "some people you just kinda know, it's easy". Becca is then called for a rose. Was what he said "editing"? a later pickup to carry the storyline of how easy things seemed with Becca? compares with the statement following that there are others (clearly not her) who he could be making a mistake with."

So after he indicated one rose was easy, who did he then talk about? Whitney and Kaitlyn, then Becca. Why not Kaitlyn and Becca and why even mention Whitney, if she is a sure thing? He even mentioned all 3 of them as possibly going home in his outdoor reflecting time - for the edit, I know. Pie in the sky, maybe, but it is my pie in the sky.

Bringing this forward from several pages ago. This was a discussion late last night...several others wondered about this as well...so I thought I add some more fodder into the mix. GA, this might be better in a different thread, so my apologies. But since the post I'm responding to was discussed in this thread, I'm posting here. Please move if you think it's better elsewhere.

Honestly, I could use this either way to build a case for Becca as the "sure rose" in Bali or for Whitney as the "sure rose." Nevertheless, it leaves me puzzled as to the differences in these PIs. I'm not sure what to make of these. I bring it forward for your consideration. Maybe it means nothing; maybe a background is just a background. :gotcha:

Kaitlyn had several PIs with this background talking about her time with Chris. Note the floral arrangement in the background and the blueish tone of the pic. This is just an example, using showing both her morning outfit and evening outfit, but they are all similar for Kaitlyn.

lazy - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #4 - Page 17 A7b9fb7d-af35-493b-8c1f-d02f3abf2fba

Now for Whitney's PIs, we have a different floral arrangement. This is the only floral arrangement she gets. At times, however, the lighting on the vases were different and once the hanging candle holder is different. Here are some examples.

lazy - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #4 - Page 17 019656fa-bcbe-426a-836d-8888a3e00df8

Same outfit, but note the subtle difference in background. My conclusion even though Whitney is dressed the same, these would have been made at separate sessions. Could she have on her RC make up in the bottom one?

lazy - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #4 - Page 17 3e066f27-b1ac-453b-998f-0b001807defb

Now Becca is the only one who gets PIs with both backgrounds...but none of the lighting differences on the front vase like Whitney. The only thing Becca doesn't get is the candle holder difference. Note Becca even has one with her pondering dress on. Also, in case you're wondering why so many for Becca, I am taking it from a PM I sent mura. I didn't feel like remaking the individual ones. #lazy #homeworkfrommura

lazy - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #4 - Page 17 A03e6066-e596-4209-92dc-3f8e7b8cf968

lazy - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #4 - Page 17 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkler Sat Feb 28, 2015 2:20 pm

soccermom333 wrote:
Hopefully wrote:I know you all really don't read into the tabloids here. So here is something that I just read, Chris was very conflicted towards the end says a source. He really struggled with his feelings a lot. But after three months after proposing with a Neal Dimond- and getting a yes from his final choice. He has his feelings all sorted out. Souls tell us they are working on establishing a refashionship outside of his crazy world we just went through..

This has got to be so disturbing to the final 1.  If he was torn and had a hard time figuring out who to propose to that does not bode well for a future relationship  JMHO  I wish Chris would have kept this to himself.  NOW his feelings are sorted out??!!  WT$??  This is just another reason a lead should not propose marriage to someone at the end of the "show."  no no

actually Sean said in his book that he was torn until the bitter end too. He knew Lindsey made more sense for his lifestyle, religion, family etc and she was like his old girlfriend in many ways who he dated for years. But although Catherine was a long shot in so many ways, he "couldn't say goodbye" and the rest is history. He said as we all know that he real work, the real relationship begins after the cameras are gone.

sparkler

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 28, 2015 2:23 pm

The biggest question is : Is the curtain silver and blue or black and blue? Or is the curtain purple and gray? lazy - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #4 - Page 17 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 82 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 49 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #4

+56
sfrank
beader
california90
Hotmomma
kfreebie