SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #4

Page 22 of 82 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 52 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamnick - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #4 - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #4

Post by soccermom333 Sat Feb 28, 2015 5:00 pm

truelovealways wrote:It will be interesting to see who is shown first being "recapped" by Chris on the WTA. I could be wrong so please correct me if I am but more times than not isn't the final 1 usually recapped second?

Can't wait for the show and I do know Josh was recapped last. Don't even remember past seasons. ;)
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

teamnick - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #4 - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #4

Post by Guest Sat Feb 28, 2015 5:01 pm

Anyways back to Becca love this heartbeat

@carynallysha: @beccatilley5 is my favorite. To all you those who are not fans, her red top is cute, her hair is gorgeous, and virginity is sacred. #thebachelor
@beccatilley5: @carynallysha caryn..... You're amazing. Thank you! ❤️

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sat Feb 28, 2015 5:20 pm

soccermom333 wrote:Funny how people interpret things as simple as a tweet so different!!  giggling teamnick - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #4 - Page 22 3806527698
:yes: teamnick - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #4 - Page 22 3806527698 It's interesting the reaction of "us" viewers and the choices/preferences/sympathy we have ... most of my compañeros of #teamNick are on Whitney's board or Kaitlyn's. It seems certain personalities speak "our" language.

BTW, I've watched episode 5., Link here: part 5/5 group date ... it is very interesting because, Becca is "a voice of reason", so is Whitney (to Ashley) and Kaitlyn (to the "angry" girls after Whit got her GDR). At the end these 3 women stick together despite The Game of Roses. They all have similar characteristics, but then each of them is her own character because of those differences that make us "unique" (not special).

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sat Feb 28, 2015 5:21 pm

soccermom333 wrote:
truelovealways wrote:It will be interesting to see who is shown first being "recapped" by Chris on the WTA. I could be wrong so please correct me if I am but more times than not isn't the final 1 usually recapped second?

Can't wait for the show and I do know Josh was recapped last.  Don't even remember past seasons.  ;)
They haven't done the recaps of the girls this season like usual OR the videos of the F3 girls but lets hope they do it at the WTA. But Sean's F1's was shown first. no idea
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 28, 2015 5:23 pm

For Mura :praying:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGj1A1yjf2M&feature=youtu.be

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Sat Feb 28, 2015 5:29 pm

truelovealways wrote:For Mura :praying:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGj1A1yjf2M&feature=youtu.be

Great job with this video!
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Hopefully Sat Feb 28, 2015 5:32 pm

Awwww truelove Ty. It put me into tears... sad
Look at all the love he has for her. Like said befor the eyes are the windows to ones soul. Did you see hou giddy he was waiting for her comming over the hill. I don't think he smiled that Big on anyone else. Not like that. Smiley

Hopefully

Female Posts : 285

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 28, 2015 5:45 pm

@beccatilley5: "Be worthy of being believed in, of being looked up to."

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Feb 28, 2015 5:45 pm

Diana wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:

Can't wait for the show and I do know Josh was recapped last.  Don't even remember past seasons.  ;)
They haven't done the recaps of the girls this season like usual  OR the videos of the F3 girls but lets hope they do it at the WTA. But Sean's F1's was shown first. no idea

I might be wrong but in Andi's season I think there was no recap of the final 2 - just bloopers.

I could see why there was no Chris recap of the girls at the beginning of the last epi.  He is often challenged when it comes to explaining things.  They might have filmed but decided to not include it.  Not sure why no vid messages from the girls.  There were ITMs in the RC temple but only the audience heard that before the ceremony.  There are actually a lot of examples of the audience knowing things before Chris does.  EX: Jade's playboy shoot, Ashley & Becca are virgins, etc.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sat Feb 28, 2015 5:48 pm

truelovealways wrote:@beccatilley5: "Be worthy of being believed in, of being looked up to."
LOVE HER heartbeat
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Feb 28, 2015 5:53 pm

concerned36 wrote:Chris did say to Whitney something like "when the time is right (for him to propose), her sister will give her approval."  
IMO, the only storyline that Whit had was if she'd get approval from her sister. With that line, I'd say her storyline is already solved and done which seems really early for her to be F1, isn't it?

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Hopefully Sat Feb 28, 2015 6:26 pm

Becca a C dinner date. Chris says to our Becca ( I know in falling in love with you, I know everything about you I could see Someone who I would wanna spend the rest of my life with and I mean that's the honest truth. Your incredible) Smiley still love that part. And that he felt they were on the same page. Awww stay on that page Chris. Smiley

Hopefully

Female Posts : 285

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 82 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 52 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #4

+56
sfrank
beader
california90
Hotmomma
kfreebie