SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #4

Page 52 of 82 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 67 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

whynot - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #4 - Page 52 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #4

Post by umngirl Sun Mar 01, 2015 3:22 pm

Whitney isn't pregnant and the baby in the picture isn't hers.

whynot - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #4 - Page 52 87b72b10 whynot - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #4 - Page 52 86669110 whynot - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #4 - Page 52 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

whynot - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #4 - Page 52 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #4

Post by sanlee088 Sun Mar 01, 2015 3:23 pm

My sister is a nurse at Women's Hospital in Baton Rouge and one of her co-workers knew Becca from the sorority they were in together. She said Becca is a wonderful girl. What you see on screen is her. She isn't faking anything nor is she trying to impress anyone. She is who she is.

I can see chemistry between Chris and Becca. It literally jumps off the screen and you can tell on their fantasy date that they have great chemistry. However, being that Becca has never been in love before, I would hate to think that the feelings she is having towards Chris are forced because she is on a TV show and he is the bachelor. Do you know what I mean? I would hope that if she is the F1, they did not get engaged and are taking it slow. JMHO
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrisbecca Sun Mar 01, 2015 3:23 pm

[quote="happygolucky"]
mindless wrote:
I don't know what is better for Becca ... I really wish whoever will be her One and Only, is a man of integrity, a man of his word and a true gentleman, who respects a woman's worth.

AMEN! Someone needs to explain to Chris, when he met Becca, he found a treasure! She is special! If he screwed (no pun intended) up his relationship with her by having sex with Kaitlyn, then he deserves to be alone out on his Iowa farm, with his cows and corn for the rest of his life!!!

Chrisbecca

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 01, 2015 3:24 pm

Sorry, but I never once thought Chris didn't have sex with Kaitlyn and Whitney. I was disgusted with that and said as much on fb and here. But I've always thought F1 must be insecure every season, knowing this. And if Becca is F1, then she and her family must be really disgusted. Chris has seemed like the type all season to be very physical, and even those women from his hometown the night of the premiere, implied he was a ladies man around town, like he has a reputation. I was sad on Monday night, thinking that he seems to be so in love with Becca yet was willing to sleep with the other two. Let's face it, he would have slept with Becca too if she had not stopped it and declared herself a virgin. He even said he needed to test the intimacy and take the relationships to a whole new level.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sun Mar 01, 2015 3:26 pm

Where is proof that he slept with anyone??  There is none...

Last edited by Jeepers on Sun Mar 01, 2015 3:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sun Mar 01, 2015 3:27 pm

Sanlee I agree Good Post :frommeto
(I still think she is F1 and it isn't all fuzzy feeling)

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by hmbach Sun Mar 01, 2015 3:27 pm

avoice wrote:Whitney can't be pregnant because she is still drinking with friends

She's not pregnant (nor do I think she was pregnant any time during the show) but maybe before? Or maybe she adopted? When C talked about her as a mother on Ellen I figured he was talking about her in reference to her job and then just slipped up saying that she IS a mother, but now there are lots of pics on her instagram (her as a kid with her mom, her with IVF kids, and now her with unknown baby in a box) there is something they are hinting at that we don't know yet. Does she drop a bomb on him or does she have doubts because of xyz and then leaves and adopts... seems like an awful big surprise to drop on the season without any lead up in the episodes themselves.

hmbach

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sun Mar 01, 2015 3:29 pm

Chris never said she is a mother, he said she looks like a mother.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by hmbach Sun Mar 01, 2015 3:30 pm

mindless wrote:
concerned36 wrote:
mindless wrote:I wonder if she heavily implied that they had sex in the FS. It seemed like she was implying it in that radio interview someone linked as well. I didn't think they did, considering how awkward their mere kissing was, but knowing how Chris is, if they got started in any way then they probably didn't stop. He wouldn't take the risk of offending the woman. laugh out loud

Kaitlyn is a firecracker, I mean, she took off her bikini bottoms at the lake. She told Chris he could plow her ___ fields anyday. As well as, she told Kimmel, she thought Chris should definitely test drive all 3 of the final ones, in front of Chris she said that. So Chris is not going to go for it in the FS?  No way!  That's probably why Kaitlyn made it to f3, imo.

Yeah, Kaitlyn seemed ready to go since the first night, so I don't think she needs our pity, but it certainly would have been wise of Chris to refrain out of respect for his final 2 ladies.

I do think this is another sign he wants Becca though. I mean it seems as though Becca's FD was filmed before Kaitlyn's, even though the order was changed for the episode. So if he already knew Becca was a virgin, I can see him taking Kaitlyn up on her offer, since he knew he isn't getting any until the wedding night.

I could agree with that I guess, and even though Becca didn't out and out tell him about being a virgin until FS there is no way in hell he didn't already know that information. None. Unless he just crawled out from under a rock. He knew and has been sensitive to it all along.

hmbach

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Sun Mar 01, 2015 3:30 pm

Veering off track with discussion of whether Whit has a child on Becca thread.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by hmbach Sun Mar 01, 2015 3:31 pm

mindless wrote: Chris never said she is a mother, he said she looks like a mother.

NO on Ellen he says she looks like a mother then quickly says she IS a mother then kind of back tracks himself... She is a mother I think maybe. He's not smart enough to make stuff up like that.

hmbach

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Sun Mar 01, 2015 3:32 pm

Whoa!! This thread is going off track and getting too fangirly for me, right now

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 82 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 67 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #4

+56
sfrank
beader
california90
Hotmomma
kfreebie