SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #4

Page 68 of 82 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 75 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

kaitlynforbachelorette - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #4 - Page 68 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #4

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 02, 2015 12:04 am

hmbach wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:
ElonM wrote:The photo of Becca and kaitlyn is no longer on her IG.

Regardless if she's F1 or F2, why would she post a pic that clearly shows her with the others after the WTA? I would think they are coached on what they can do and not do during the WTA weekend taping.

I notice that W and C both follow Fleiss on twitter but B does not.  If they purposely put B in thinking it would cause heartbreak that would be sad IMO. I am maintaining the "Cinderella/Fairytale Storyline" for B.  

Everyone that is F2 is edited for heartbreak. This wouldn't be anything new.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

kaitlynforbachelorette - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #4 - Page 68 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #4

Post by soccermom333 Mon Mar 02, 2015 12:05 am

^^^ I agree. I guess she didn't "have permission." no idea

At first I didn't think anything of it, but the comments from fans were all announcing she must not be final 1. So maybe casual viewers were suddenly clued in to the fact she was probably final 2. I guess she was told to remove it.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 02, 2015 12:08 am

I would think she would know better than that. Maybe it was a honest mistake. First we have Kaitlyn's pics that were strange and then shortly after we have that one with Becca.

Anyone have a 3rd?? laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Hopefully Mon Mar 02, 2015 12:25 am

I still be beleave that Becca is living a normal life. And like I said they all beleave it's W so let them. Let RS and all beleave that Becca is F2. I still beleave she gets the F rose. There is just way to much out there say that she isn't the F1. Her mama said Don't break her heart. And I think Chris will honer her word. Like C says they both beleave in the same values. After seeing the pre view of the FRC his mama holds the same values. I don't think she is trying to put Becca into tears. No one does. I think she is trying to see if Becca is ready for marriage and the family life style. It is hard being a farmers wife. I am one. And it's hard very hard. It's a hard job. I think B has what it takes. I think she can do it.

Hopefully

Female Posts : 285

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 02, 2015 2:00 am

Becca Tilley retweeted

Sharleen Joynt @sharleenjoynt · 6h 6 hours ago
.@fleissmeister No contest. #KAITLYNFORBACHELORETTE

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Mon Mar 02, 2015 2:01 am

Nick V also retweeted Sharleen's tweet

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Mar 02, 2015 2:56 am

HOPEFULLY

Please check your pm's. Thanks. Sorry for using the forum to get the message out. LOL.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Hopefully Mon Mar 02, 2015 3:32 am

Auntie sorry kiddo. I don't have. I just posted what I read is all. The pics were taken down. I don't remember who posted them. I wish I could be more help. This website is really new to me. And I'm kinda testing the waters. So sorry I didn't get back to you sooner. sad sorry

Hopefully

Female Posts : 285

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Mar 02, 2015 5:02 am

concerned36 wrote:
jcrbil wrote:At one time, f1 and the lead would have one of their weekends together when the WTA filmed - so f1 would not be hanging with the rest of the crew.  However, we know Whitney was having fun in the sun with her friends that weekend.  Because Becca lives in San Diego, it was easy for her to join the others for the weekend.  So I'm not convinced her presence with the other girls confirms anything either way.

Well first off, Whitney tweeted that she was headed to the beach. She didn't say which beach. She posted a pic of tropical island with palm trees. But aren't there palm trees near LA beaches?  Even if not, she could have just plopped a pic up of one of her trips to the Bahamas from years ago. Could be Whitney was in LA at the SH during that weekend?  Right?
deleted as it was answered elsewhere and I didn't read far enough fast enough..sorry mods

Last edited by Aunties_Love on Mon Mar 02, 2015 7:52 am; edited 1 time in total

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Mar 02, 2015 5:11 am

lurker11 wrote:^^ to be fair, Becca's date in DSM included much more than was shown including lunch in a packed restaurant and walking in and out of stores in the middle of the day.
Didn't Becca and Chris also join the filming crew for one of the producers( Elan's?) birthday without the cameras? They were spotted in the parkinglot kissing and also showing affection in the restaurant too...IMO, there wasn't really a reason for Becca to still be there as the cameras weren't rolling except that Chris obviously wanted her there. To me, that speaks volumes.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 02, 2015 5:49 am

Becca Tilley
‏@beccatilley5
I am sitting here watching last week's episode and CANT STOP LAUGHING. The #virgin talk... the music... & sighs... & pauses are so good!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 02, 2015 7:23 am

and the plot thickens ! :uptonogood

https://twitter.com/beccatilley5/status/572296826096766976

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 68 of 82 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 75 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #4

+56
sfrank
beader
california90
Hotmomma
kfreebie