SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Discussion #3

Page 50 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

grooming - Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Discussion #3 - Page 50 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Discussion #3

Post by leselihau Mon Mar 09, 2015 4:40 pm

I think Molly & Jason's podcast is a nod to Whitney.

Molly said they can't say who they "think" it is, because they know. Jason replies with "Oh, because you read blogs" and Molly responds and says "Yeah and I've heard from other very reliable sources."

They have both admitted in the past to reading Reality Steve so I would take that to mean that Molly has read his blog and then heard from other people that it is Whitney.

leselihau

Back to top Go down

grooming - Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Discussion #3 - Page 50 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Discussion #3

Post by eliza3 Mon Mar 09, 2015 5:14 pm

Wasn't RS a guest on their podcast?
eliza3
eliza3

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Mon Mar 09, 2015 5:15 pm

leselihau wrote:I think Molly & Jason's podcast is a nod to Whitney.

Molly said they can't say who they "think" it is, because they know.  Jason replies with "Oh, because you read blogs" and Molly responds and says "Yeah and I've heard from other very reliable sources."

They have both admitted in the past to reading Reality Steve so I would take that to mean that Molly has read his blog and then heard from other people that it is Whitney. 

That's what I got from listening to it too. I think if she was thinking it was Becca, she would have said she was basing it solely on her very reliable sources and not on the blogs too.
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Mon Mar 09, 2015 6:33 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
see2love wrote:New clip

https://www.yahoo.com/tv/the-bachelor-season-finale-preview-whitneys-113164320525.html

IDK he looked so disconnected. We don't actually see him when he talks.

I think he's trying really really hard to not give her any indication of where he's is at. This actually reminds me a lot of Sean and Catherine....which to me is a very good sign. He can't say too much or else he will give it away and they need to build tension and anxiety on the F1's part....she has to be scared which exactly where Whitney is at. :yes: JMO
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by StacyNor Mon Mar 09, 2015 6:40 pm

:cutesmile!: I am really excited!
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Mar 09, 2015 7:08 pm

mindless wrote:
nutty1 wrote:This was in a different thread, but I think it's a good discussion pro-Whitney.

I think the weather looks more like when Becca arrives. Further proof she is F2. I think it brightened up later in the day, like was shown in Whitney's limo.

grooming - Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Discussion #3 - Page 50 282i7ig
@chrisbharrison and @souleschris have a talk before the big day. #thebachelor #AfterTheFinalRose #bachelornation #personalmakeupartist #grooming #GiorgioArmaniFoundation @blenditbeautybrushes #glycelene @boriobeauty

@ginamo11

I'm sure that's shot long before the women arrived. Those ABC pics of Chris in the barn waiting for the women to arrive had sunlight shining through the walls. I highly doubt either of them arrived before 1:40 PM when the first few pics were taken.  
The thing with this pic that I noticed is that it shows Chris is wearing a navy suit and Chris Harrison is wearing a black one.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 09, 2015 7:13 pm

Beeleever wrote:
leselihau wrote:I think Molly & Jason's podcast is a nod to Whitney.

Molly said they can't say who they "think" it is, because they know.  Jason replies with "Oh, because you read blogs" and Molly responds and says "Yeah and I've heard from other very reliable sources."

That's what I got from listening to it too. I think if she was thinking it was Becca, she would have said she was basing it solely on her very reliable sources and not on the blogs too.

That was the impression that I got too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 09, 2015 7:55 pm

E! Online just posted a new article about tonight's finale and it has me even more convinced that Whitney is F1. I don't know what the policy is here about links otherwise I would post it.

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon Mar 09, 2015 7:57 pm

You could post the link. Please do.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Mar 09, 2015 8:02 pm

I suggest if you are unsure of our policies--you go to the area of the forum to familiarize yourself with them. It will be helpful to you for your future here! Smiley

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 09, 2015 8:06 pm

http://www.eonline.com/news/633294/will-chris-soules-and-spoiler-get-married-8-things-to-know-about-the-bachelor-finale?cmpid=tweol-manual

Here's the link for the new E! article

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon Mar 09, 2015 8:26 pm

fairytaleprincess wrote:http://www.eonline.com/news/633294/will-chris-soules-and-spoiler-get-married-8-things-to-know-about-the-bachelor-finale?cmpid=tweol-manual

Here's the link for the new E! article

That was posted here earlier. Yes, it was a very interesting article!! I do think it points to Whitney. :yes:

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Discussion #3

+96
bluwavz
nd4reality
Mustang19
IWouldMarryAshleyI
Amethyst