SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #3

Page 16 of 21 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

chrissoules - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #3 - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #3

Post by northernviewer Mon Mar 09, 2015 12:58 pm

atem wrote:
ElonM wrote:Hmm

Mike Fleiss        ✔ @fleissmeister
Tonight's the night... Da da duh duh...

What is Da Da Duh Duh even mean?  

It's supposed to be a suspenseful sound effect. Just like dun dun dun .... They do it in cheesy murder mysteries before they announce the killer etc.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

chrissoules - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #3 - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #3

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Mar 09, 2015 12:59 pm

A big surprise is coming!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Mar 09, 2015 1:09 pm

northernviewer wrote:
atem wrote:

Mike Fleiss        ✔️ @fleissmeister

It's supposed to be a suspenseful sound effect.  Just like dun dun dun ....  They do it in cheesy murder mysteries before they announce the killer etc.

OK. I guess I see a difference in dun, dun, dun to da da! giggling

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 09, 2015 1:12 pm

I have been reading all the threads, and the Becca /Whitney threads convos about BL, etc....

I was thinking though... think back to the most romantic proposals we had.... including BachAus/BachCan.... and where they ended up. If we hope for the best for Chris, maybe the choosing with your heart isnt actually the best?

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Mar 09, 2015 1:17 pm

sophienette wrote:I have been reading all the threads, and the Becca /Whitney threads convos about BL, etc....

I was thinking though... think back to the most romantic proposals we had.... including BachAus/BachCan.... and where they ended up. If we hope for the best for Chris, maybe the choosing with your heart isnt actually the best?

Makes sense to me. The others picked with their heart and that just doesn't end well most of the time.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by nuts2uiam Mon Mar 09, 2015 1:19 pm

northernviewer wrote:
atem wrote:

It's supposed to be a suspenseful sound effect.  Just like dun dun dun ....  They do it in cheesy murder mysteries before they announce the killer etc.

WEDDING MARCH my friends.

Edited to add, I think it means an engagement he may want people to think the twist is a wedding. There are quite a few disagreements between the engagement and the wedding.
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 719

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Mar 09, 2015 1:22 pm

nuts2uiam wrote:
northernviewer wrote:
atem wrote:

WEDDING MARCH my friends.

Chris said that a wedding is not in the cards right away.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Mon Mar 09, 2015 1:24 pm

I do believe a person should choose with the heart, but both also have to back it up with some sense and common ground, POV, ... So choosing with the heart isn't wrong, it just isn't enough. The time will tell. I think Chris thought about it and really weighted all aspects. (something I haven't seen Andi do.)

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 09, 2015 1:27 pm

happygolucky wrote:I do believe a person should choose with the heart, but both also have to back it up with some sense and common ground, POV, ... So choosing with the heart isn't wrong, it just isn't enough. The time will tell. I think Chris thought about it and really weighted all aspects. (something I haven't seen Andi do.)

I agree. I just get a little annoyed when some viewers say he isnt all in with Whitney just because he has more chemistry with Becca.
Whoever is F1, I do not think he would propose if he wasnt all in!

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Mon Mar 09, 2015 1:28 pm

sophienette wrote:
happygolucky wrote:I do believe a person should choose with the heart, but both also have to back it up with some sense and common ground, POV, ... So choosing with the heart isn't wrong, it just isn't enough. The time will tell. I think Chris thought about it and really weighted all aspects. (something I haven't seen Andi do.)

I agree. I just get a little annoyed when some viewers say he isnt all in with Whitney just because he has more chemistry with Becca.
Whoever is F1, I do not think he would propose if he wasnt all in!
Good Post I agree
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Mon Mar 09, 2015 1:33 pm

atem wrote:

I think it's an expression of the first 4 bars of the Wedding March - "Here comes the bride"

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Mon Mar 09, 2015 1:34 pm

Well, if he chose Whitney, that decision needs to be respected as him choosing with the heart and mind. I don't believe he would chose her otherwise, even if the magazines are saying that he wanted the other girl. I don't believe that story, it is just the one that TPTB sells.

But I personally believe he didn't choose Whitney, because his heart isn't there. I could be wrong, no biggie. All good when it ends in the best interest for all. Smiley

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 21 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #3

+54
Jolena
Linds911
Dot R.
Spencer81
BachfanNY
avitalna
Idlemess
Rolly
onlyme
Bhaka
Ladybug82