SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5

Page 14 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

whynot - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5 - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:12 pm

I think they always talk about MOST SHOCKING season ever, don't they? They always build it up and then it's like, okay, that was normal, nothing to see here. Except for Desiree's season, which was shocking to me. laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

whynot - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5 - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5

Post by Hopefully Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:13 pm

I sent this to some else as well. So please dont yell at me. ( ducking bad ) this is what see is happing.Now I keep bringing up the Dark horse. Meaning unexpected WIN. And how everyone beleaves W is the sure win. Now thats what everyone is suppose to see rt. Now like I said remind you I see thing diffrent so you need to LQQK where I'm seeing it. It will make perfect since when I explain. See Becca is wearing the clothes she had on in the limo that she had in hotel. See everyone is seeing its a dress I see as a top. Look at the color they are the same. The neck line. Now to get to the good part. W is looking out like she is looking out across the road as in for Becca she's looking out Her window. See to me B is in deep thought. And in others eyes she looks kinda up set her makeup is neutral like she isn't going to the love. Like things didn't go well at all. Well back to the dark horse agin. Now remind this is what I see and JMHO on this. Wouldn't it be a tearie ending if C is dressed to the 9s and B wasn't. Yes it would I would be yelling Yes he DID pick B. and me as a viewer would be in tears that led to the love story. The Happy ending. Watch becca on twitter she IS going to keep W fans on dead end trail. Like I said befor. Becca is going to have fun with fans on all this. Cause everyone sees her as a runner up. That's what the show want you all to beleave. It's a smoke screen. To get everyone to look at W. when in reality it ends up B. that will be the Shocker.
Just sit back watch C and W twitter blow up now. Then after th FRC watch Beccas twitter Blow up. This is going to be GOOOOD. And this will probly get deleated as well. This is JMO on all this and what I'm seeing.

Hopefully

Female Posts : 285

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:13 pm

happygolucky wrote:I'm gonna say it: If Whitney is F1, I'm done with this show ... Not to be taken out of context.
I have nothing against Chris choosing Whitney, I'll be happy for Whitney, since that's what (who) she wants, great. I'll be just as happy for Becca if she turns out to be F2. And won't say anything about Chris, it's his choice, so that I respect.

What really bugs me is 50/50 chance (for us viewers) ... what a BS! (please, forgive me)

Last season they gave us a spoiler (in USweekly) ... on a plate, the one that TPTB carefully contemplated, arranged, documented, filmed and presented to us and to Andi at ATFR, that spoiler was created specifically because of Nick's video - Why deny what's been spoiled, lets give them more drama post show and create our version of story. It wasn't real, true version of events, but it was a correct spoiler. Still, they did a fine job in editing the show the way that the final choice wasn't so obvious, despite the biggest spoiler of all was out there.

This time, they keep feeding us all season long with the same narration of the spoiler. So what's the point? I mean, if this was the ending, Chris choosing Whitney, why not edit the season with more Becca, with more ambiguous situation ... what they showed us, is so clean cut (and I'm not talking now about feelings or body language chemistry) that it is ridiculously boring. At least sleuthing and analyzing, considering possibilities was/is fun, but telling me how it starts and ends, when the whole point is supposed to be to keep us guessing ... dunno, then in this case the game is not elevated as they keep advertising it, about making changes. Hell, they didn't even have to film the whole season, they could just tell me right on the opening night, it would be the same.

I think it's important to remember that US weekly is not for "us" - people like me on a Bach forum at 11am especially me when I should be working Hugesmile

It's for the casual watcher - to draw them in. that's why the headline screams "Bachelor Rejected".
They aren't watching week to week and have no idea that Whitney is so desperate for Chris' love that shell say and do anything or that Becca is more just a "virgin". TPTB benefit from having as many people watching as possible. They aren't concerned about "spoiling" it for us because they know we will watch it anyway. It's about creating as much  interest from the masses as possible. They'll be no twist or crazy ending, IMO.

Chris will reject Becca (whom I believe he wants) and picks Whitney and that will be it. It sucks but it's hard to deny at this point.

Chris wanted Becca but could not "choose" her. I think his mom and sister had something to do with it and it's not difficult to understand.  It's obvious from the promo that they met Becca first and Whitney second. Whitney upon meeting his family is balling about how much she loves him...how the heck is Becca going to compete with that?! How could he not pick "the sure thing"?!
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:18 pm

happygolucky wrote:OK ... to talk about the dress then (I apologize for not following the rules), I pictured on like this:
whynot - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5 - Page 14 Khloe+kardashian+in+marc+bouwer

Or...

whynot - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5 - Page 14 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRGMb06ulHwqGW4thHWcBGgcKkHL1guWN27MUwLJmRnX-IKgmh03g

giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:21 pm

I think the build up for F1 is actually Becca and the unexpected twist at the end is that he picks Whitney

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:21 pm

sfrank wrote:
happygolucky wrote:I'm gonna say it: If Whitney is F1, I'm done with this show ... Not to be taken out of context.
I have nothing against Chris choosing Whitney, I'll be happy for Whitney, since that's what (who) she wants, great. I'll be just as happy for Becca if she turns out to be F2. And won't say anything about Chris, it's his choice, so that I respect.

What really bugs me is 50/50 chance (for us viewers) ... what a BS! (please, forgive me)

Last season they gave us a spoiler (in USweekly) ... on a plate, the one that TPTB carefully contemplated, arranged, documented, filmed and presented to us and to Andi at ATFR, that spoiler was created specifically because of Nick's video - Why deny what's been spoiled, lets give them more drama post show and create our version of story. It wasn't real, true version of events, but it was a correct spoiler. Still, they did a fine job in editing the show the way that the final choice wasn't so obvious, despite the biggest spoiler of all was out there.

This time, they keep feeding us all season long with the same narration of the spoiler. So what's the point? I mean, if this was the ending, Chris choosing Whitney, why not edit the season with more Becca, with more ambiguous situation ... what they showed us, is so clean cut (and I'm not talking now about feelings or body language chemistry) that it is ridiculously boring. At least sleuthing and analyzing, considering possibilities was/is fun, but telling me how it starts and ends, when the whole point is supposed to be to keep us guessing ... dunno, then in this case the game is not elevated as they keep advertising it, about making changes. Hell, they didn't even have to film the whole season, they could just tell me right on the opening night, it would be the same.

I think it's important to remember that US weekly is not for "us" - people like me on a Bach forum at 11am especially me when I should be working Hugesmile

It's for the casual watcher - to draw them in. that's why the headline screams "Bachelor Rejected".
They aren't watching week to week and have no idea that Whitney is so desperate for Chris' love that shell say and do anything or that Becca is more just a "virgin". TPTB benefit from having as many people watching as possible. They aren't concerned about "spoiling" it for us because they know we will watch it anyway. It's about creating as much  interest from the masses as possible. They'll be no twist or crazy ending, IMO.

Chris will reject Becca (whom I believe he wants) and picks Whitney and that will be it. It sucks but it's hard to deny at this point.

Chris wanted Becca but could not "choose" her. I think his mom and sister had something to do with it and it's not difficult to understand.  It's obvious from the promo that they met Becca first and Whitney second. Whitney upon meeting his family is balling about how much she loves him...how the heck is Becca going to compete with that?! How could he not pick "the sure thing"?!

This makes Chris looks weak and can't stand up for himself. Somehow, I don't see him that way. Smiley

And one day I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I’d taken was a choice, to go left, to go right, to go forward or even to not go at all. Every day every man has a choice between right and wrong, between love and hate, and sometimes between life and death and the sum of those choices becomes your life-Jamie Fraser
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:24 pm

Well ... Sophie, I think yours is a winner Hugesmile no kidding, that would be perfect for me, down-easy, comfy and soft.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:25 pm

I agree Pia,

I think a lot of people (posters, viewers...) seems to think Chris cannot make his own decisions and needs to be led, bullied even by his family, by Whitney, by...

He handled Britt, Kelsey, Ashley I etc... very well. Why in the world would he propose to Whitney, if he did, if he wasnt 10)% in love with her and wanting to make it work? To please his mum? really? That is not giving him much credit!

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:26 pm

Jeepers wrote:I think the build up for F1 is actually Becca and the unexpected twist at the end is that he picks Whitney

Really?! All I've hear everywhere is that theres no way he'll pick "the virgin" at least from the causal viewer. Add to that every interview from this season contestants, to Sean Lowe, Ali Fed, Ellen and even Kris Jenner - all saying it's Whitney all the way not Becca.
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:26 pm

I think if Becca leaves, it's because Chris sends her home. It's his choice at this point. And because he knows her heart is not fully committed yet.

I don't think they have ever shown BOTH F2 going to the FRC in the previews before. They showed Clare and I remember people thinking she was the one because it looked like sunset time. There is not a great deal of time between each of the F2, it maybe takes one hour for both. That's why I think Becca is earlier in the day because it was sunny from 2:30 on. Both Becca and Whitney would have had sun going to the FRC.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:26 pm

happygolucky wrote:Well ... Sophie, I think yours is a winner Hugesmile no kidding, that would be perfect for me, down-easy, comfy and soft.

Lol that is my uniform for part 2 (Mommy mode) and 3 (blogger and tv addict at night) of my days (wish I could dress like that in the office!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:27 pm

sfrank wrote:
Jeepers wrote:I think the build up for F1 is actually Becca and the unexpected twist at the end is that he picks Whitney

Really?! All I've hear everywhere is that theres no way he'll pick "the virgin" at least from the causal viewer. Add to that every interview from this season contestants, to Sean Lowe, Ali Fed, Ellen and even Kris Jenner - all saying it's Whitney all the way not Becca.

Past leads and contestants are in TPTB's pocket. They all "thought" Brooks would come back for Des! Neither theirs nor CH opinions are real!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5

+64
catherine1
nikikass
Beeleever
karlea
KB_Mom