SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5

Page 33 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

whynot - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5 - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5

Post by atem Tue Mar 03, 2015 7:20 pm

BKay wrote:whynot - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5 - Page 33 <a href=whynot - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5 - Page 33 Hobbie10" />

cantstopl That is too freaking funny.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

whynot - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5 - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5

Post by stuckinsc Tue Mar 03, 2015 7:25 pm

atem wrote:I can't stand RS, but I think some are reaching with him being wrong on some items.  He stated that he didn't have the episode breakdowns like he has in the past.

I am not holding him to anything he didn't say definitively as presented here. I left out AFTR are hotel Julien. As others stated Britt left on her own.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Mar 03, 2015 7:28 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
atem wrote:I can't stand RS, but I think some are reaching with him being wrong on some items.  He stated that he didn't have the episode breakdowns like he has in the past.

I am not holding him to anything he didn't say definitively as presented here.  I left out AFTR are hotel Julien. As others stated Britt left on her own.

However, that article from US didn't claim she left on her own (which I would prefer). It stated that Chris S got the indication from her that she isn't 'feeling it' so he picked the 'sure thing'. I don't get what is to say after that.

MF saying it's weird, yeah it's weird when the FRC happens and Chris S. goes straight to work. He doesn't even have ONE day with his final choice? Sounds mega weird to me. Oh, and yet he has all this time to do DWTS. Go figure.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Mar 03, 2015 7:35 pm

Ask and you shall receive...

whynot - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5 - Page 33 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSyu6vVnmzZfLz5R-G5zUOPndke3FGwFZyXn5b83ScAbNJlvX4J-g  

Well... I can't say I will learn to knit, but I will pull up a rocking chair and enjoy the company and conversation.   Hugesmile

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Tue Mar 03, 2015 7:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Lievta Tue Mar 03, 2015 7:39 pm

I hope it is safe to post this here since it involves both Becca and Whitney, so I apologize in advance if I shouldn't have (wouldn't be my first time! Embarassed ). I am totally seeing the connection Chris has with Becca and love watching what I see as a type of yearning just under the surface with him toward her. I would love for him to choose her, but I can't stop asking myself the question: (Chris) Knowing that Whitney has been into him and ready to commit to him literally since she walked up to him from the limo, why would he choose Becca? Whitney has, very likely, envisioned herself with Chris since the moment it was announced he would be the lead. I can't imagine the depth of hurt and despair she would feel if Chris didn't choose her. Also, we know that TPTB are not sensitive to anyone on this show, but I like to think that even they would not want the ending to be with Whitney being rejected (and all the anguish that would entail, not to mention the wrath of Whitney's staunch fans) - love story with Becca or not.

For a moment each seemed unreal to the other — then the slow warm hum of love began.
Lievta
Lievta

Back to top Go down

Post by hmbach Tue Mar 03, 2015 7:41 pm

Lievta wrote:I hope it is safe to post this here since it involves both Becca and Whitney, so I apologize in advance if I shouldn't have (wouldn't be my first time! Embarassed ). I am totally seeing the connection Chris has with Becca and love watching what I see as a type of yearning just under the surface with him toward her. I would love for him to choose her, but I can't stop asking myself the question: (Chris) Knowing that Whitney has been into him and ready to commit to him literally since she walked up to him from the limo, why would he choose Becca? Whitney has, very likely, envisioned herself with Chris since the moment it was announced he would be the lead. I can't imagine the depth of hurt and despair she would feel if Chris didn't choose her. Also, we know that TPTB are not sensitive to anyone on this show, but I like to think that even they would not want the ending to be with Whitney being rejected (and all the anguish that would entail, not to mention the wrath of Whitney's staunch fans) - love story with Becca or not.

Except for the fact that he said that he was not ready to say he was in love with her. He did not say that about Becca.

hmbach

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2015 7:41 pm

atem wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:

I am not holding him to anything he didn't say definitively as presented here.  I left out AFTR are hotel Julien. As others stated Britt left on her own.

However, that article from US didn't claim she left on her own (which I would prefer).  It stated that Chris S got the indication from her that she isn't 'feeling it' so he picked the 'sure thing'.  I don't get what is to say after that.  

MF saying it's weird, yeah it's weird when the FRC happens and Chris S. goes straight to work.  He doesn't even have ONE day with his final choice?  Sounds mega weird to me.  Oh, and yet he has all this time to do DWTS.  Go figure.

Maybe what's weird is that Whitney was staying with him on the farm, and that's actually when they filmed her in the combine with him on the 23rd. That would be weird. ;)

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Mar 03, 2015 7:43 pm

concerned36 wrote:
atem wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:

However, that article from US didn't claim she left on her own (which I would prefer).  It stated that Chris S got the indication from her that she isn't 'feeling it' so he picked the 'sure thing'.  I don't get what is to say after that.  

MF saying it's weird, yeah it's weird when the FRC happens and Chris S. goes straight to work.  He doesn't even have ONE day with his final choice?  Sounds mega weird to me.  Oh, and yet he has all this time to do DWTS.  Go figure.

Maybe what's weird is that Whitney was staying with him on the farm, and that's actually when they filmed her in the combine with him on the 23rd.  That would be weird. ;)

With how Stepford Wife she is? Wouldn't be weird to me at all.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by hmbach Tue Mar 03, 2015 7:43 pm

I am assuming that W and Cs LCD is in Arlington and that they went on the tractor? Do we know how much time was in between and if B and C went on their LCD after or before that? There is snow on the ground it looks like for MTP w/Whitney...

hmbach

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Mar 03, 2015 7:44 pm

hmbach wrote:I am assuming that W and Cs LCD is in Arlington and that they went on the tractor? Do we know how much time was in between and if B and C went on their LCD after or before that?  There is snow on the ground it looks like for MTP w/Whitney...

Them both in the tractor is when she meets his family.  The shot of the tractor could be at any time and had nothing to do with Whitney.

Last edited by atem on Tue Mar 03, 2015 7:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Mar 03, 2015 7:45 pm

atem wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:

Not commenting on F1, since I genuinely have no idea.  Watching the show, Chris looks at Becca the way Sean looked at Cat, but the spoiler is out there and many think he looks at Whitney like he is all in.  

I won't call him on being wrong about the F1 unless he is. I will also probably do the Will and Grace told you so dance because I dislike nasty RS.  

As I have summarized various times the past couple of weeks, RS runs barely above 60% on his accuracy.  I don't count his corrections since up until he corrects he swears he is right.  

To summarize:

Jason - partially right/partially wrong.  He swore up down and sideways that Jason had to pick Melissa to be allowed to get Molly.  I believe both Molly and Jason have said this is horse crap.

Jillian - I thought he was all right here, but some have said he said no one or Ed, so if that is true it would be partially right.

Jake - 100% right, and eww, yucky season.

Ali - mostly wrong, with last minute save. Goes in the minus column for me.

Brad 2.0 - mostly wrong except for last minute save, again another negative for me.

Ashley - all right

Ben - all right

Emily - very late final pick (FD episode I believe) had Sean as F2.  I am willing to call this one a wash.

Sean - alright, but I suspected that Jeremy from DeAnna might have spoiled it to him.

Des - wrong about F1, wrong about F2, wrong about F3, had the wrong F4, Drew never made it past HTDs. so wrong in so many ways.

JPG - right, IMO he had someone from camp Clare spoiling for him.  Again, he was very nice to Clare.  Not Emily O nice, but close.

Andi - right with assistance from an airplane video and IMO probably Andi's family or friends spoiling, seriously RS has never been as nice to a lead as he was to Andi.

Chris - ?

So at least partially wrong on four seasons in big ways.  Totally right on six seasons, though he had help on I believe at least two of these.  One season that he didn't spoil until late and one season where he may have been off.

That isn't that great of a record to me and I will say that his track record doesn't make me give up hope for Becca F1.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2015 7:45 pm

Lievta wrote:I hope it is safe to post this here since it involves both Becca and Whitney, so I apologize in advance if I shouldn't have (wouldn't be my first time! Embarassed ). I am totally seeing the connection Chris has with Becca and love watching what I see as a type of yearning just under the surface with him toward her. I would love for him to choose her, but I can't stop asking myself the question: (Chris) Knowing that Whitney has been into him and ready to commit to him literally since she walked up to him from the limo, why would he choose Becca? Whitney has, very likely, envisioned herself with Chris since the moment it was announced he would be the lead. I can't imagine the depth of hurt and despair she would feel if Chris didn't choose her. Also, we know that TPTB are not sensitive to anyone on this show, but I like to think that even they would not want the ending to be with Whitney being rejected (and all the anguish that would entail, not to mention the wrath of Whitney's staunch fans) - love story with Becca or not.

I actually don't think they would care one iota if Whitney was devastated, or anyone else. I think they love heartbreak.  They want shock factor and heartbreak as well as a proposal.

I don't think they care who the lead picks. At this point, they have moved on to the next season, who the next lead is going to be, and they are grooming that person and thinking and planning the next season.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5

+64
catherine1
nikikass
Beeleever
karlea
KB_Mom