SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5

Page 41 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

whynot - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5 - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5

Post by notarose Wed Mar 04, 2015 1:12 am

Hopefully wrote:I dont know who her ex was. But thank you for clearing the name for me. ;)  but the convo was still about her ex-boyfriend. I jus wish I could pin point the time on. But I every time I watch I have to go all the WTA agin. Ugggg

Just some Becca background:

Former Boyfriend - Dez Duron.  She often favs his tweets.  He was a contestant on "The Voice".  
Because of that may be why she knows some of the hosts of AfterBuzz TV.  
Another thing never mentioned on the show is that she has modelled as recent as 2014.  Not really surprising as she has lovely features.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

whynot - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5 - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5

Post by atem Wed Mar 04, 2015 1:14 am

VO on this show aren't enough for me. I need pics/vid to back it up.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by hmbach Wed Mar 04, 2015 1:15 am

Hopefully wrote:K I went back aginnn. The convo. With Mamma Soules and Becca was not about C . Mamma Soules was asking B about what went rong with her Ex (Dez) this time I was on my IPad and had head phones in. That's what they were talking about. It wasn't her saying she wasn't in love with C. laugh out loud make sure I was thinking what herd. I even asked my husband and don't even watch the show. laugh out loud and he even said the same thing. She was asking about her past. IMO. Then Mamma souls starts to see why she has been so guarded about her feelings towards C.

OH YOU are GOOD!! clapping!

hmbach

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Wed Mar 04, 2015 1:15 am

Thing is with Becca .. Yes she has said all these things .. To the camera .. But not all of them directly to Chris

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Wed Mar 04, 2015 1:15 am

Hopefully wrote:K I went back aginnn. The convo. With Mamma Soules and Becca was not about C . Mamma Soules was asking B about what went rong with her Ex (Dez) this time I was on my IPad and had head phones in. That's what they were talking about. It wasn't her saying she wasn't in love with C. laugh out loud make sure I was thinking what herd. I even asked my husband and don't even watch the show. laugh out loud and he even said the same thing. She was asking about her past. IMO. Then Mamma souls starts to see why she has been so guarded about her feelings towards C.

Yes, I just saw the GMA video and I couldn't believe it, there is no way. She said she was all in, there was another VO where she said she was in love. So, what this means is they want us to believe she is not in love with him, so Chris picks Whit. But, Why?? Boom! Becca is so F1 yall!! If I was convinced before, I am now.
clapping!
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Hopefully Wed Mar 04, 2015 1:16 am

Atem
Now that I can say I really agree on. Yes I think C has been selfish through the hole thing. I know the girls are happy and I love that about them. I love that Becca holds herself and values. There's more then one reason why I hope she is the F1 , one of them is to prove RS and the rag mags they were rong. I can already see me yelling at the tv. Now I really feel for my husband. But is some parts of me hopes she looses. Cause I think Becca can do better after what I have seen. So that being said Still I think becca is F1 IMO.;) Smiley

Hopefully

Female Posts : 285

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 04, 2015 1:19 am

Ya'll are CONFUSING me! All of you! STAAAHHPP! cantstopl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 04, 2015 1:21 am

Hopefully wrote:Atem
Now that I can say I really agree on. Yes I think C has been selfish through the hole thing.  I know the girls are happy and I love that about them. I love that Becca holds herself and values. There's more then one reason why I hope she is the F1 , one of them is to prove RS and the rag mags they were rong. I can already see me yelling at the tv. Now I really feel for my husband. But is some parts of me hopes she looses. Cause I think Becca can do better after what I have seen. So that being said Still I think becca is F1 IMO.;) Smiley

:cutesmile!: High clap

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Wed Mar 04, 2015 1:23 am

Jeepers wrote:Thing is with Becca .. Yes she has said all these things .. To the camera .. But not all of them directly to Chris

They want us to believe that she has not fallen in love with him by adding that " I am not in love with him" part.
You know the ordinary viewer will not catch that, but we have some excellent detectives here.
They are so busted!!!
Now, I am more convinced that Becca is so F1, she is the most comparable one for him. Becca takes C to places none of the others can take him.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by hmbach Wed Mar 04, 2015 1:24 am

Can anyone slow mo that GMA clip so we can read M. Soules lips after she poses the 2 days to choose question? I am curious what she is saying but they don't keep the sound on. I think I could do it if it was slowed down.

hmbach

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Wed Mar 04, 2015 1:25 am

concerned36 wrote:
atem wrote:
concerned36 wrote:

Maybe now the guys will come banging down her door!  All these folks are telling her they want to fix her up with some eligible guy they know! thumbsup

Maybe.  She needs to date to find someone.  LOL

You would think San Diego, though!  A young person's paradise for dating, I would think?  And she seems to go out a lot with the gals.

haha nopeee. everyone is either taken, surf bum/too young/not ready for commitment/partying in PB, or in the military and want to marry you tomorrow. LOL.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Wed Mar 04, 2015 1:27 am

Gee I think Roberto is available .. Last I heard giggling

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5

+64
catherine1
nikikass
Beeleever
karlea
KB_Mom