SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5

Page 48 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

whynot - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5 - Page 48 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Mar 04, 2015 2:20 am

murasaki1393 wrote:^ yep keep em coming, Auntie..

we have only 6 days left to fun guessing...let's speculate away!  #whynot.whynot - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5 - Page 48 3806527698

im bringing your work on F1 thread. for easy reference yes
Aww thanks mura! bestbud!

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10788

Back to top Go down

whynot - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5 - Page 48 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5

Post by Guest Wed Mar 04, 2015 2:29 am

hmbach wrote:Just ran thru the preview for the season again and Becca has 12 appearances, Whitney 12.  Difference is that all of Beccas appearances appear when positive and wonderful things are being talked about:

"greatest opportunity"
"willing to do whatever it takes to find love"
"looking for for a very long time" (that one is a W VO w/a Becca pic)
"gunshot and a whoa" (LOL... the shooting range)
"I feel like the luckiest man alive when I'm with you"
"All of the doubts that I had in my mind were completely wiped away" (again a W VO for this but 4 images of B)
"Its one of the most beautiful feelings" (again a W VO with a B pic)
"See a future with me" (starts out with "each and every one of the girls can..." but doesn't get to Bs pic until the "see")
"Hard to explain how perfect it seems at this point" (Sunset picture)

NOT a SINGLE negative thing said when Becca is on the screen. Not a one!!! This boy better choose her!! Smiley

This happened with April on Bach Canada. Do you have the 12 for Whitney? Maybe list both on the FRC thread. TIA

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 04, 2015 2:31 am

grace8136 wrote:
hmbach wrote:Just ran thru the preview for the season again and Becca has 12 appearances, Whitney 12.  Difference is that all of Beccas appearances appear when positive and wonderful things are being talked about:

"greatest opportunity"
"willing to do whatever it takes to find love"
"looking for for a very long time" (that one is a W VO w/a Becca pic)
"gunshot and a whoa" (LOL... the shooting range)
"I feel like the luckiest man alive when I'm with you"
"All of the doubts that I had in my mind were completely wiped away" (again a W VO for this but 4 images of B)
"Its one of the most beautiful feelings" (again a W VO with a B pic)
"See a future with me" (starts out with "each and every one of the girls can..." but doesn't get to Bs pic until the "see")
"Hard to explain how perfect it seems at this point" (Sunset picture)

NOT a SINGLE negative thing said when Becca is on the screen. Not a one!!! This boy better choose her!! Smiley

This happened with April on Bach Canada. Do you have the 12 for Whitney? Maybe list both on the FRC thread. TIA

i have brought both to B- F1 thread.but maybe hmbach could bring it to the FRC thread too?...TIA

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 04, 2015 2:34 am

murasaki1393 wrote:

i have brought both to B- F1 thread.but maybe hmbach could bring it to the FRC thread too?...TIA

I saw that she had already listed them. Thanks mura.

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Mar 04, 2015 2:35 am

murasaki1393 wrote:
Diana wrote:Did anyone else notice what Becca just liked on IG?

umm no..please spill Praying
I can't post it as I'm just on my phone (I have a addiction I know this giggling ) but Becca liked sydneyraeface 's post about single ladies finding your soulmate. It's really sweet.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 04, 2015 2:39 am

Diana wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
Diana wrote:Did anyone else notice what Becca just liked on IG?

umm no..please spill Praying
I can't post it as I'm just on my phone (I have a addiction I know this giggling ) but Becca liked sydneyraeface 's post about single ladies finding your soulmate. It's really sweet.

OK..thanks for the heads up. C, B and W dont give anything away via SMs, really... whynot - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5 - Page 48 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Mar 04, 2015 2:41 am

Well it could mean she is single JMO. Or she could have been like me who just thinks it's sweet.
Diana
Diana

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 04, 2015 2:50 am

Diana wrote:Well it could mean she is single JMO. Or she could have been like me who just thinks it's sweet.

or implying she WAS single who is now has found her soulmate :stirthepot

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Mar 04, 2015 2:51 am

murasaki1393 wrote:
Diana wrote:Well it could mean she is single JMO. Or she could have been like me who just thinks it's sweet.

or implying she WAS single who is now has found her soulmate :stirthepot
Could be. Guess we will know soon giggling
Diana
Diana

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 04, 2015 2:52 am

Q :

does anyone know where can i find the new GMA preview? (which thread?). TIA!

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Mar 04, 2015 4:07 am

G'day! I don't know how behind I am with all the sleuthing and conversation going on...
but since I've read yesterday the question whether Becca even rides in the limo, I believe that she does, to me it seems that the backseats may not have the exact same leather shape, but the stereo that we see behind Whitney, appears to be behind Becca too, just hidden with the black cover. I also don't think that the very wide shot of the limo solo ride has any actual connection with any of the girls. (specially if they had 2 different limos ready and one used for promo shots)

Mura, GMA link (I can't view the videos because of geo restrictions)
https://gma.yahoo.com/bachelor-women-tell-recap-eliminated-bachelorettes-revisit-old-053618886--abc-news-tv.html

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 04, 2015 5:46 am

Happy, IA with your analysis. we cant tell definitely, or 'prove' one way or another just going by that preview.

i am firmed in B the F1 train eventhough have to admit not very optimistic for an engagement.

thanks for the link. i was referring to the one of B and Mrs Soules. Maybe they havent put it on the Yahoo site.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5

+64
catherine1
nikikass
Beeleever
karlea
KB_Mom