SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5

Page 52 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

whynot - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5 - Page 52 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5

Post by Guest Wed Mar 04, 2015 12:36 pm

hmbach wrote:
hmbach wrote:Just ran thru the preview for the season again and Becca has 12 appearances, Whitney 12.  Difference is that all of Beccas appearances appear when positive and wonderful things are being talked about:

"greatest opportunity"
"willing to do whatever it takes to find love"
"looking for for a very long time" (that one is a W VO w/a Becca pic)
"gunshot and a whoa" (LOL... the shooting range)
"I feel like the luckiest man alive when I'm with you"
"All of the doubts that I had in my mind were completely wiped away" (again a W VO for this but 4 images of B)
"Its one of the most beautiful feelings" (again a W VO with a B pic)
"See a future with me" (starts out with "each and every one of the girls can..." but doesn't get to Bs pic until the "see")
"Hard to explain how perfect it seems at this point" (Sunset picture)

NOT a SINGLE negative thing said when Becca is on the screen. Not a one!!! This boy better choose her!! Smiley

In Contrast here are Whitneys 12

I want to raise a family
Chris is the guy I've been looking for (Whitney talking)
screaming (white water rafting)
the feelings are real for me (Whitney talking)
I've never heard anyone talk to me like that, like ever (whitney again talking about something the girls said)
she's so f'd in the head (shocked Britt face on that one... W is sitting next to her)
No one understands what we've been thru this is so messed up(again W crying in a MTP)
Your more than welcome to go home (Chris)
No Way (Whitney)
Didn't think was imaginable
_________(just a picture of the boat)
Woohoo (jumping in the water)

Wow, what a difference! Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

whynot - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5 - Page 52 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5

Post by Kashathediva Wed Mar 04, 2015 12:37 pm

You can clearly see the buckle, that part that goes into the catch, behind her right shoulder.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Mar 04, 2015 12:38 pm

mimitalks wrote:whynot - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5 - Page 52 Screen12
If she's riding in a vehicle in this shot, I don't see her wearing a seatbelt. Before she gets out, after she gets in? question
Maybe she is just a rebel!  Just teasing.   giggling
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 04, 2015 12:40 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:Good morning! What did CH say about having to work around regarding Chris? Anyone remember?

hi

good for you Mp.. i just did my Bach-ish HW ( i need to get a life! laugh out loud). Here it is (the end part) :

http://www.tvguide.com/news/bachelor-premiere-chris-harrison-1091401/?rss=keywords

So, what can you tease about the upcoming season? Harrison: I think it's a great season. We have a good Bachelor and there's a lot on the line, but he's worth it. [There is still] the drama and backstabbing and then there are some [like Ashley S.] that will entertain along the way. Chris is emotional, he's a guy who wears his heart on his sleeve, so we had to deal with that as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Mar 04, 2015 12:44 pm

Beagle wrote:
Diana wrote:I hope it's not anything like that dress. That dress on Khloe is hideous.

I don't like that dress on Khloe either, but Becca is definitely wearing dark red velvet with little pleats or folds on the shoulders. I'm sure her dress will look more tasteful than Khloe's, if in fact it is a dress.

Becca is much classier than Khloe, I can see something like that looking stunning on Becca.

CutiePezzuti wrote:I hope this is the right place.  If not don't shoot me. cantstopl I believe Becca is F1.  According to what I have seen in pics and discussion a very clear and present love affair has happened. You can edit your heart out, but you can't take away the beaming faces, the crinkling of the nose, the almost how many kids do you want.  To be fair about this whole thing, Most people think W is the F1. Only those of us who really watch get the story. The hand dancing is more sensual than any hot tub or romp in the hay. It is telling a story.   His eyes tell a story, Becca is the love of his life, so that's my story and I'm sticking to it. Love this site by the way. So grateful to have found it.:yes:  

Welcome CutiePezzuti and great first post!

concerned36 wrote: Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the first to arrive at the FRC always F2?  I was thinking since it's too light outside to be sunset when Chris is standing there crying in the last scene of the preview, he is crying before either girl shows up. Before that scene, there is also a scene of Chris standing with the sun? (looks more like the moon) behind him you can see through the window and it's clearly dark around the sun. But wouldn't the sun have already set if the sky is dark. No full moon that night. This is a strange scene. He doesn't seem to be crying, but head down sad. So that is after the FRC, since it's dark, he's still wearing his suit and tie.  

Tara and her throwing up were the only time for a F2 to arrive second in bachelor land. Now on Sweet Home Alabama the F1 had arrived first before and it is never a problem. I also think if Becca had to take off to get a flight to go to the funeral that it could have caused this to have changed up and made for a weird FRC, not that I trust MF or Millsy to tell the truth ever. Just like CH, if the truth comes out of their mouths I assume it is an accident. giggling

ETA, I don't wear a seatbelt in the back seat of cars either.  I hate them in the back.  I know front seat is the law, not sure about back seat.

Last edited by stuckinsc on Wed Mar 04, 2015 1:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Wed Mar 04, 2015 12:47 pm

So which of the final two women do you see him wearing his heart on his sleeve with? hmmm.......

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Mar 04, 2015 12:49 pm

Luvstruck wrote:So which of the final two women do you see him wearing his heart on his sleeve with? hmmm.......
Becca!   :yes:
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Mar 04, 2015 12:51 pm

nutty1 wrote:
chi-girl wrote:
concerned36 wrote: Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the first to arrive at the FRC always F2?   

During Jesse Palmer's season, the F2 girl was second.  There may have been other seasons as well, but I am sure of that one.

That was because the F2 girl got sick and was throwing up. I am pretty certain that was the only time.
Yeah and didn't get blacklash because the F1 was watching from the window or something?

At this point going first = F2.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 04, 2015 12:51 pm

Luvstruck wrote:So which of the final two women do you see him wearing his heart on his sleeve with? hmmm.......

is that even a question? :uptonogood lolpanda :stirthepot

Back to top Go down

Post by Hopefully Wed Mar 04, 2015 1:04 pm

It makes me sad everytime I see that VO .... If he doesn't Love that girl he has screw loose I tell ya... IMO

Hopefully

Female Posts : 285

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 04, 2015 1:11 pm

This is for Auntie's Love (i'm still trying to catch up): As far as Whitney riding in the combine with Chris while he is harvesting corn. Chris has said in interviews that he was out harvesting the next day after the FRC, within 24 hours he said, which would have been the 23rd. I was just suggesting the possibility that IF W is F1, she could have stayed with him at the farm after the FRC, and that could be W riding with C on the 23rd. But of course it's just conjecture. It may have been on the MTP day. Can't tell from the preview. But Chris did say he went back to work within 24 hours after FRC - he didn't say anything about harvesting DURING the final week. Hope that makes sense. :cutesmile!:
I'm still hoping Becca is F1, but seeing more evidence W is F1.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 04, 2015 1:14 pm

That phrase "wearing your heart on your sleeve" traditionally has to do with feeling sorry for someone, i.e. pity. Doesn't it? So it could refer to his feelings toward W, who lost her mother and never had a father.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5

+64
catherine1
nikikass
Beeleever
karlea
KB_Mom