SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5

Page 71 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

whynot - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5 - Page 71 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5

Post by whit90 Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:48 pm

Diana wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:He will not announce who the new 'Ette will be in a tweet.  It will be announced on ATFR.  I still think it has to do with the current season.  giggling
Becca could be the Bachelorette

Or Whitney is the next ette

Last edited by whit90 on Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

whynot - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5 - Page 71 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5

Post by Guest Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:49 pm

Maybe fleiss' "bojangles" is clue for RS start preparing your stew buddy! BTW he tweeted that the night before Des's finale IIRC :whistle: :stirthepot

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:50 pm

Bojangles is more of a southern thang .. And MF loves .. Southern/Becca
Cannonball .. Decision made ?Becca next bette

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:52 pm

Hopefully Fleissed gives shoutout to his sources again that was my favorite cantstopl

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:53 pm

grace8136 wrote:
ElonM wrote:I wonder who comforted Becca when she was informed that great grandma had died.

Her great grandmother (98 years old) died on the evening of the 19th and I think her MTP was on the 18th. I wonder if Chris went to see her after Whitney's MTP? I also wondered if they switched her LCD with Whitney's so that she could have a day to figure out the arrangements with her family. Her LCD was on the 21st. FRC, the 22nd. Since RS hasn't mentioned the funeral, I assume that either he didn't know or that it will not be mentioned on the show. If it is, IA that it would seem insensitive either way.. to become engaged OR to hold her an extra day to go through the FRC only to be rejected. The visitation was on the 23rd at 1:30 and the funeral was the next day.

Does it seem odd that the "Becca is back" pictures were posted by her family on the 23rd? Wouldn't they ask her to keep it quiet if Whitney was F1?

CH says it won't be a fairytale episode which could possibly indicate that they are going to bring up her GG??

I like kaboom better than cannonball, but cannonball could be promising. yes

Thanks Grace.

My reason for asking was to clarify or to get an insight as to how she was feeling given someone that close to her had died.

I think the death of her Grandma must have affected her tremendously and for her to go to a rose ceremony only to be rejected would be awful.

In this scenario I see her being the F1 or leaving before the FRC.

I'm going with the former. Fingers crossed. Smiley

ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:54 pm

ElonM wrote:
see2love wrote:
sfrank wrote:Interesting press release....Anybody know how it lines up with past seasons?
I don't know why his love wouldn't be reciprocated if indeed he picks Whitney.
I find the bolded to be a monster clue!
He made a decision but it is unsure if his love will be reciprocated. That shouts Becca! giggling

yes, after all Whitney is already in love.

So it can't be her right? giggling

yep. i found it as a monster clue too :yes: . If only we could bring Andy's and Brad's season synopsis to compare... Praying . since i think there is a silver lining in the storyline

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:56 pm

truelovealways wrote:Hopefully Fleissed gives shoutout to his sources again that was my favorite cantstopl

his "agents" to be precise. thats my fav too...:cutesmile!: and seeing RS gotten the rotten tomatoes and yolk on twitter. :bad girl:

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:57 pm

Jeepers wrote:Bojangles is more of a southern thang .. And MF loves .. Southern/Becca

You could be right. ;)
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by grammady Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:02 pm

soccermom333 wrote:
Jeepers wrote:Bojangles is more of a southern thang .. And MF loves .. Southern/Becca

You could be right.  ;)

I kind of thought this when they didn't announce it at TWTA. Isn't that when they usually announce the new Bachette. Why do it at the AFTR?
grammady
grammady

Female Posts : 38

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:02 pm

Andi
Episode 1010 --Season Finale – After Andi’s dramatic breakup with Juan Pablo last season, she refused to give up on her search for her one great love. After surviving shocking twists and turns and a journey filled with laughter, tears and love, Andi narrowed down the 25 bachelors to two fabulous guys – Josh and Nick. Josh is the type of man Andi has always dated in the past – handsome, athletic and playful – but Andi is plagued with a nagging doubt that he may be too good to be true. Her relationship with Nick is undeniably passionate and filled with an intensity she has never known, but she worries that it may be overwhelming. In this week’s dramatic conclusion, Andi is absolutely torn between the two men and can envision a future with both, but time is running out, on the Season Finale of “The Bachelorette,” airing MONDAY, JULY 28 (8:00-10:01 p.m., ET), on the ABC Television Network.

Then, emotions run high as Andi sits down with Chris Harrison, live, to talk about her two final bachelors from this season – Josh and Nick. She will take viewers back to those final days in in the Dominican Republic when she needed to make her heart-wrenching decision. Both men will return to sit with Andi and discuss the shocking outcome of the show and to discuss their relationships. It’s the emotional ending to Andi’s heartfelt journey to find true love, on “The Bachelorette: After the Final Rose,” MONDAY, JULY 28 (10:01-11:00 p.m., ET).

Andi introduces both men to her family for an important test. Family is extremely crucial to both bachelors, as well as Andi, so it is essential that these meetings with Andi’s family go well. Who will make a lasting impression?

The family is first introduced to Nick who is determined to ask Andi’s father for permission to marry his daughter. But things get off to a shaky start when the usually confident bachelor is almost tongue-tied when he faces his potential in-laws. Will he be able to convince them that he is the only man for Andi?

Josh is next, but will his quick wit and easygoing charm raise a red flag rather than win over Andi’s family? Andi’s dad is right on target when he says that Josh is the kind of guy Andi falls for but never settles down with. Can Josh win their approval and prove to them he is ready to marry their daughter?

Andi has important last dates with both men. She explores the coast of the beautiful Dominican Republic with Josh from the deck of a sailboat. Later, things turn serious as questions arise about the possibility of spending a life together, and he gives her a heartfelt gift. Will Josh be the one to win Andi’s heart or will her lingering doubts push her into Nick’s arms?

Andi and Nick go off-roading and wind up at a secret lagoon for a private swim. That evening, their passion heats up as the couple realizes their chemistry is undeniable. Nick gives Andi a special gift as well that sums up their relationship and his true intentions. Is their special connection enough to carry Nick to the altar?

The final days of Andi’s journey are filled with questions. Then, in a surprising, explosive ending, Andi must do the hardest thing she has ever done. Will her trip of self-discovery end in an engagement or she headed for heartbreak?

Back to top Go down

Post by Hopefully Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:04 pm

On that VO that's on here of Becca and Chris. On his hometown visit. What were doing?

Bojangle also means walking around aimlessly. To take your time.

Kaboom like something's getting ready to explode. Like Becca and Chris. JMO.. I could see too.. Ship ahoy.. Next stop... Corn shucking, hog farmin, cow tippin. Iowa. ;) ya buddy laugh out loud

Hopefully

Female Posts : 285

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:12 pm

Possibly...but I could come up with a 100 different ideas and better ways to portray southern than Bojangles.  

I personally don't think it's in reference to the 'ette or it identifying who, but who knows... no idea

And Mura... love your enthusiasm! I was waiting to see your response! Hugesmile giggling bestbud! #teamjustwantbeccatobehappy #dontcareifshesf1orf2
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 71 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5

+64
catherine1
nikikass
Beeleever
karlea
KB_Mom