SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion Thread #2

Page 13 of 28 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 20 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

wta - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion Thread #2

Post by mprssdbyu Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:44 am

I give up! Thread is just flying too fast to follow questions.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

wta - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion Thread #2

Post by atem Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:45 am

mprssdbyu wrote:I give up! Thread is just flying too fast to follow questions.

It will when the thread for the FRC is open.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:46 am

atem wrote:
sfrank wrote:Lol! someone said it earlier...with Chris doing DWTS and now Whit has to deal with watching him dance with someone younger, prettier, with the same name. I am sure she will LOVE that! I am sure the gave him Witney just so that could make that joke on the show 1000 times.

Whitney is almost looking like a Stepford wife and they aren't even engaged yet!  

Lol! I agree I don't think she "rolls the cob" nearly as much as she wants us to believe!
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:49 am

A couple of scenarios.

MF seriously doesn't give a darn any more. The spoiler is correct, except maybe Becca hears about Great Grandma and leaves before FRC, so no FRC outfit for Becca. This allows for it to have benn Whitney anyway and everything is hunky dorry.

Scenario two, MF the sneaky rat that he is, plants the someone leaves story so scenes looking like Becca telling him she just isn't there and no pics that look like Becca at FRC. For this scenario with rat fink MF we could have regular FRC and Chris picks either one or possibly with Becca's death in the family Becca didn't want to get engaged the day or day after finding out Great Grandma died, he chose her and we get proposal at AFTR.

All of this is my wild speculation and not based on anything but my opinion.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:54 am

wta - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 13 B_JaJ5UUwAAzbyh
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:54 am

atem wrote:
sfrank wrote:Lol! someone said it earlier...with Chris doing DWTS and now Whit has to deal with watching him dance with someone younger, prettier, with the same name. I am sure she will LOVE that! I am sure the gave him Witney just so that could make that joke on the show 1000 times.

Whitney is almost looking like a Stepford wife and they aren't even engaged yet!  

Whitney looks desperate and Chris looks depressed throughout the whole preview, even more so than previous leads pretend to be. I doubt Becca gets to the FRC.
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:54 am

nutty1 wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:
Beagle wrote:

That's what I thought when I saw the previews. She doesn't look made up for the FRC. I don't think she gets to the FRC.

Looks like a hoodie, too.

That's exactly what I thought!

Yes! My first thought was it's a red or burgundy tracksuit. I think it's very possible that Becca pulls herself out. They're showing the limos together to make it seem like they're both going to the FRC but it may be just Whitney. 

They're going to a lot of trouble to make us believe that Chris can't decide. Maybe that's also a smokescreen because the f2 left on her own. I realize that she could have been the f1 but I haven't believed that all season so am not going to start now. I'm sure that we'll find out after the fact that Chris' family said equally good things about what he feels for Whitney. 

The WTA was such a drag as usual. Britt was so obvious and so very fake with her Crocodile tears. Nobody even mentioned what Britt really did to put Chris over the edge and send her home (attacking him for giving Kaitlyn the GDR). I know a lot think she's going to be the Bachelorette after that but only Kaitlyn acted like a future lead. She came across great and seems to have the backing of alums also.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15357

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:55 am

sfrank wrote:
atem wrote:

Lol! I agree I don't think she "rolls the cob" nearly as much as she wants us to believe!
I don't think she's trying to bamboozle him, she's just drunk on the show and doing and saying whatever was needed to be f1. It worked IMO but I expect it'll flame out within weeks. We'll see.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:56 am

stuckinsc wrote:A couple of scenarios.

MF seriously doesn't give a darn any more. The spoiler is correct, except maybe Becca hears about Great Grandma and leaves before FRC, so no FRC outfit for Becca. This allows for it to have benn Whitney anyway and everything is hunky dorry.

Scenario two, MF the sneaky rat that he is, plants the someone leaves story so scenes looking like Becca telling him she just isn't there and no pics that look like Becca at FRC. For this scenario with rat fink MF we could have regular FRC and Chris picks either one or possibly with Becca's death in the family Becca didn't want to get engaged the day or day after finding out Great Grandma died, he chose her and we get proposal at AFTR.

All of this is my wild speculation and not based on anything but my opinion.

There is nothing from those tabloid 'articles' indicating that. I think it's the usual.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by hmbach Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:57 am

We didn't see any peeks at B and C LCD is that significant to past seasons?

hmbach

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:57 am

hmbach wrote:We didn't see any peeks at B and C LCD is that significant to past seasons?

We know she had one at that bowling alley (yuck).

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by hmbach Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:58 am

atem wrote:
hmbach wrote:We didn't see any peeks at B and C LCD is that significant to past seasons?

We know she had one at that bowling alley (yuck).

Yes, just wondering if there is precedent for that with other seasons.

hmbach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 28 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 20 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion Thread #2

+52
onlyme
vivi2
mindless
happygolucky
nuts2uiam
gurlbrit
Cameron2
Pia1
RealityEscape
Ariela
Aunties_Love