SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - FAN Forum - Discussion - Thread #2

Page 1 of 55 1, 2, 3 ... 28 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thankful - Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - FAN Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 Empty Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - FAN Forum - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 04, 2015 1:56 pm

Continue here.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sun Nov 26, 2017 1:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71280

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

thankful - Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - FAN Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - FAN Forum - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by edenpol Wed Mar 04, 2015 2:02 pm

Is the source saying Andi is moving to NYC is reliable?
edenpol
edenpol

Back to top Go down

thankful - Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - FAN Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - FAN Forum - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 04, 2015 2:14 pm

“Andi is moving to NYC very, very soon,” a source says in the new issue of 'Life & Style.' “She’s always wanted to live there.”

Life and Style

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71280

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Mar 04, 2015 2:18 pm

I don't trust L&S they aren't always true.. but knowing that Andi's dream has been NYC this could be true. Wishing her all the best.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

thankful - Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - FAN Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 8367-910 thankful - Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - FAN Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 I_got_13 thankful - Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - FAN Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 E5kqdm15 thankful - Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - FAN Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11952

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Wed Mar 04, 2015 2:24 pm

What I find strange is that she is moving and josh seems to be moving and they just started following each other again I wonder if they are getting back together and decided to do it some were new maybe not engaged but start dating and see were it goes
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by melanie1 Wed Mar 04, 2015 3:07 pm

This tweet makes sense now. If NYC is the destination.

https://twitter.com/AndiDorfman/status/559834545760256002
melanie1
melanie1

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Mar 04, 2015 3:17 pm

melanie1 wrote:This tweet makes sense now. If NYC is the destination.

Again, good for Andi. I think Sharleen is a great lady and could be a good influence on Andi. I know Kelly always seems less mean around Sharleen and it is great to have a friend where ever you move to.

I really hope this turns out to be a good move for Andi and helps her find what ever it is she wants to be in life.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 04, 2015 4:50 pm

timfan wrote:What I find strange is that she is moving and josh seems to be moving and they just started following each other again I wonder if they are getting back together and decided to do it some were new maybe not engaged but start dating and see were it goes

Although I would love that, I seriously, seriously doubt it. I think Josh just moved to a new place in Atlanta. It's crazy that they both are making moves within a few days of each other, and seemingly so sudden ,although I'm sure it was not. Still, I don't understand the refollows.  That is what has me the most confused. Why now?

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Wed Mar 04, 2015 5:16 pm

stuckinsc wrote:

Again, good for Andi.  I think Sharleen is a great lady and could be a good influence on Andi.  I know Kelly always seems less mean around Sharleen and it is great to have a friend where ever you move to.  

I really hope this turns out to be a good move for Andi and helps her find what ever it is she wants to be in life.  

I agree with you stuckinsc. I'm glad she took her time to heal and is now moving on. I wish her the best.
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Mar 04, 2015 5:55 pm

@AndiDorfman
That one time I packed my bags, got a one way ticket and moved to NYC! Scary and exhilarating at the same time! #NYC
thankful - Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - FAN Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 B_ScRfLW8AEC706

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

thankful - Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - FAN Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 8367-910 thankful - Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - FAN Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 I_got_13 thankful - Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - FAN Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 E5kqdm15 thankful - Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - FAN Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11952

Back to top Go down

Post by melanie1 Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:14 pm

stuckinsc wrote:

Again, good for Andi.  I think Sharleen is a great lady and could be a good influence on Andi.  I know Kelly always seems less mean around Sharleen and it is great to have a friend where ever you move to.  

Didn't know Nick was in NYC either until I saw a photo RTed of him and Sharleen hanging out two days ago in NY.. Wonder if they're gonna meet up again l.ol..
melanie1
melanie1

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:17 pm

melanie1 wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:

Didn't know Nick was in NYC either until I saw a photo RTed of him and Sharleen hanging out two days ago in NY.. Wonder if they're gonna meet up again l.ol..

I think Nick is back in Chicago, it was only a visit. Maybe he heard Andi was coming and left so that there would be no accidental pics. thankful - Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - FAN Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 3806527698
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 55 1, 2, 3 ... 28 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - FAN Forum - Discussion - Thread #2

+63
Beach Lover
rhondam
Sprite
hdman
emeraldluvsbama