SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6

Page 27 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

boomlikethetruth - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6 - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:50 pm

concerned36 wrote:Well, I do feel like Becca wants to go home. She's meeting Chris's parents for the first time with her shirt unbuttoned all the way down to below her boobies (no bra?)??  (I get what Dez means, totally) This show makes me laugh so hard. It's hysterical!

I went back and watched Chris taking Andi to meet his parents last season. He drives her up to the house in a big truck. He gets out and stops at the sidewalk and holds out his arm for Andi to catch up. He didn't even go around and help her out of the truck!  Then they get to the door and he opens the door and walks in ahead of her, ignoring her as she walks in alone behind him. Gee, and he's wondering why he's not married, yet?  Chris's mom tells Becca he's picky, but his former fiancee broke up with him. They probably would be married if she hadn't left him.  Hope I don't make anyone upset, but I think Becca needs to RUN from this guy, sorry.

I am sorry, but where is it that she has her shirt completely unbuttoned. IMO, her shirt isn't.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

boomlikethetruth - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6 - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Mar 05, 2015 9:03 pm

Hopefully wrote:Kaboom, cannonball. Blow things out of the water. That's what MF is saying. When Becca is the F1 it's going to blow everything out of the water this season. Yep I see that happening down to the tea. And he also makes the point to ppl Don't beleave RS has all the answers. Like he's telling RS in your face thing laugh out loud. Jmo though. Smiley
I have doubts about RS this season more than normal. First, he normally has the epi by epi breakdown, he didn't this time. What he did have, he made quite a few mistakes in. Therefore, whose to say he's not making another by his "prediction" of who the F1 will be. The editing I see right from epi 3 onwards and the post season SM and even the articles point to Becca as F1. IMO, the US mags source is RS and since his info has been anything but completely correct this season, I really have my doubts as to his "thoughts" on who the F1 is. Heck for all I know, he's going off of some info which will in turn be related to epi 3 wedding crashing date where she had told people that she and Chris are engaged. Sorry if this hurts thougts/feelings of others regarding RS, but something about how every mag and gossip site are taking RS's F1 prediction and elaborating on it...screams un-reliable this season!! IMO.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 05, 2015 9:05 pm

truelovealways wrote:So I zoomed in on the pics she is definitely wearing a necklace and it does look like #statement necklace Hugesmile

yes statement necklace + luvstruck?....hmmmm :stirthepot

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Mar 05, 2015 9:11 pm

Diana wrote:Never happened before - F2 let go before FRC.
Fishy there are no FRC pics. There always is.
Yes, the F2 has been let go before the FRC...AND, we do have the preview with the limo pics in it. They are in limos for the FRC day I believe. We have had times in the past where there haven't been pics too. IMO

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkler Thu Mar 05, 2015 9:13 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
Hopefully wrote:Kaboom, cannonball. Blow things out of the water. That's what MF is saying. When Becca is the F1 it's going to blow everything out of the water this season. Yep I see that happening down to the tea. And he also makes the point to ppl Don't beleave RS has all the answers. Like he's telling RS in your face thing laugh out loud. Jmo though. Smiley
I have doubts about RS this season more than normal.  First, he normally has the epi by epi breakdown, he didn't this time.  What he did have, he made quite a few mistakes in.  Therefore, whose to say he's not making another by his "prediction" of who the F1 will be.  The editing I see right from epi 3 onwards and the post season SM and even the articles point to Becca as F1.  IMO, the US mags source is RS and since his info has been anything but completely correct this season, I really have my doubts as to his "thoughts" on who the F1 is.  Heck for all I know, he's going off of some info which will in turn be related to epi 3 wedding crashing date where she had told people that she and Chris are engaged.  Sorry if this hurts thougts/feelings of others regarding RS, but something about how every mag and gossip site are taking RS's F1 prediction and elaborating on it...screams un-reliable this season!!  IMO.

I agree. Usually he is so certain of his predictions, going into paragraph after paragraph about it. He is not doing that this time with more focus on the episodes than the outcomes. Much less bravado than in the past. He also used to really bash MF and mock the show and he does much less of this. He is almost in alignment with the show, more defensive of it. Of course he makes his living from the show, but I have always suspected that his sources are with ABC and give him information to draw attention to the show, especially in the off season. Evidently, RS's site was one of the most searched websites from 2014. That is free advertising for ABC. Having said that, that makes RS at the mercy of the show. Give him accurate predictions right up to the final two, give him some certainty for a season or two and then another fleissed season. By the way if I remember correctly, the original kaboom tweets were in reference to the RS lawsuit.

sparkler

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 05, 2015 9:15 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
concerned36 wrote:Well, I do feel like Becca wants to go home. She's meeting Chris's parents for the first time with her shirt unbuttoned all the way down to below her boobies (no bra?)??  (I get what Dez means, totally) This show makes me laugh so hard. It's hysterical!

I went back and watched Chris taking Andi to meet his parents last season. He drives her up to the house in a big truck. He gets out and stops at the sidewalk and holds out his arm for Andi to catch up. He didn't even go around and help her out of the truck!  Then they get to the door and he opens the door and walks in ahead of her, ignoring her as she walks in alone behind him. Gee, and he's wondering why he's not married, yet?  Chris's mom tells Becca he's picky, but his former fiancee broke up with him. They probably would be married if she hadn't left him.  Hope I don't make anyone upset, but I think Becca needs to RUN from this guy, sorry.

I am sorry, but where is it that she has her shirt completely unbuttoned.  IMO, her shirt isn't.

I am very curious about this too. It doesn't sound like something the conservative Becca would do, or for that matter, any of the girls who've gone to MTP in any season. cantstopl

Last edited by BKay on Thu Mar 05, 2015 9:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Thu Mar 05, 2015 9:15 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
Yes, the F2 has been let go before the FRC...AND, we do have the preview with the limo pics in it.  They are in limos for the FRC day I believe.  We have had times in the past where there haven't been pics too. IMO

Not on the Bachelor.....has an F2 left early

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 05, 2015 9:17 pm

Jeepers wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
Yes, the F2 has been let go before the FRC...AND, we do have the preview with the limo pics in it.  They are in limos for the FRC day I believe.  We have had times in the past where there haven't been pics too. IMO

Bachelor/Bachelorette all the same show no idea...

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Mar 05, 2015 9:21 pm

Maggenzm wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
atem wrote:Chris Harrison said it in his 5 to watch or something.  That Chris S. was willing to live in Chicago.

CH said Whitney is good on paper, geographical match, so to speak, since she is living in Chicago, near AR.

Which would have being OK if there was no Becca. With Becca as part of the equation, everything changes for Chirs The man is in love and can't hide.JMO
I personally know a 19 yr old virgin who married a 30 yr old man. They were very happy for over 28 yrs before he died. The fact that she's a virgin has absolutely NOTHING to do with anything IMO. It is 2 people that fell in love...isn't that enough??

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 05, 2015 9:24 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:

We didnt get the FRC pics on Des' s too IIRC. well, we know now why. There was a sweet Kaboom in the horizon giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 05, 2015 9:26 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
Maggenzm wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:

CH said Whitney is good on paper, geographical match, so to speak, since she is living in Chicago, near AR.

Which would have being OK if there was no Becca. With Becca as part of the equation, everything changes for Chirs The man is in love and can't hide.JMO
I personally know a 19 yr old virgin who married a 30 yr old man.  They were very happy for over 28 yrs before he died.  The fact that she's a virgin has absolutely NOTHING to do with anything IMO.  It is 2 people that fell in love...isn't that enough??

yes
Becca Tilley @beccatilley5 · Mar 2
Jade is much more than a playboy model just like i am much more than a virgin. #boomlikethetruth

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Thu Mar 05, 2015 9:27 pm

truelovealways wrote:
Jeepers wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:

Bachelor/Bachelorette all the same show no idea...
not really .. There are different rules...

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6

+59
umngirl
sanlee088
Mustang19
Beeleever
nikikass