SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6

Page 41 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

boomlikethetruth - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6 - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6

Post by Hopefully Fri Mar 06, 2015 3:12 am

2 Ashley's

Hopefully

Female Posts : 285

Back to top Go down

boomlikethetruth - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6 - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6

Post by Hopefully Fri Mar 06, 2015 3:15 am

2 one in tent one in his room

Hopefully

Back to top Go down

Post by AlohaLady Fri Mar 06, 2015 3:17 am

Hopefully wrote:Ty Alohalady. Smiley

That's right. Sorry Mommyof1.

AlohaLady

Back to top Go down

Post by Hopefully Fri Mar 06, 2015 3:30 am

Oh C said Whitney was a mother twice as well on Ellen. K I'm done back to becca.

Hopefully

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:16 am

Doesn't matter if the F2 are following him on twitter. They are probably told to follow the lead until it's over.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by hmbach Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:29 am

Just noticed that ABC took down alot of the clips from the dates on their page... they are also gone from youtube... what do we think of that?

hmbach

Back to top Go down

Post by mimitalks Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:40 am

hmbach wrote:Just noticed that ABC took down alot of the clips from the dates on their page... they are also gone from youtube... what do we think of that?

Very interesting that they just now noticed them, claiming copyright infringement. Because they prove too much if you really listen to what Chris is saying. That he is so torn at FSD because he is falling in love with Becca. He said it, but now we can't prove it. I don't trust the ABC site clips. Edited, schmedited all over the place.

mimitalks

Female Posts : 76

Back to top Go down

Post by hmbach Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:46 am

mimitalks wrote:
hmbach wrote:Just noticed that ABC took down alot of the clips from the dates on their page... they are also gone from youtube... what do we think of that?

Very interesting that they just now noticed them, claiming copyright infringement. Because they prove too much if you really listen to what Chris is saying. That he is so torn at FSD because he is falling in love with Becca. He said it, but now we can't prove it. I don't trust the ABC site clips. Edited, schmedited all over the place.

Exactly. Makes me a little nervous... not that they kept any clips in that show any connection between him and W either though.
Guessing they are trying to build up the doubt if there is no proposal?

You watch those clips and there is no doubt.

hmbach

Back to top Go down

Post by hmbach Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:47 am

Hope they put them back up if Becca is F1... if not they just lost a great love story...

hmbach

Back to top Go down

Post by mimitalks Fri Mar 06, 2015 5:03 am

hmbach wrote:Hope they put them back up if Becca is F1... if not they just lost a great love story...
Haven't they for the last few years put up both F2 stories on their site? Again, very interesting. No pics, no stories. Boom???? Cannonball????
New Powers that Be are throwing everybody for a loop - or are trying to, IMO. We will know come Monday. Still pro-Becca.

Speaking of videos, one of the Tilleys re-tweeted one of the 4 B-C fan videos, calling it incredible love story or hashtagging it that. In a voiceover on loft date, Chris talks about his and Becca's love story being incredible to tell In another voiceover or ITM somewhere in the season, Whitney says they will have incredible love story to tell. Interesting...wonder if it is still there?

mimitalks

Back to top Go down

Post by mimitalks Fri Mar 06, 2015 5:14 am

mimitalks wrote:
hmbach wrote:Hope they put them back up if Becca is F1... if not they just lost a great love story...
Haven't they for the last few years put up both F2 stories on their site? Again, very interesting. No pics, no stories. Boom???? Cannonball????
New Powers that Be are throwing everybody for a loop - or are trying to, IMO. We will know come Monday. Still pro-Becca.

Speaking of videos, one of the Tilleys re-tweeted one of the 4 B-C fan videos, calling it incredible love story or hashtagging it that. In a voiceover on loft date, Chris talks about his and Becca's love story being incredible to tell In another voiceover or ITM somewhere in the season, Whitney says they will have incredible love story to tell. Interesting...wonder if it is still there?
Yep, still there. re-tweet by CMTilley Feb. 28 Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

mimitalks

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri Mar 06, 2015 5:40 am

"I think when you meet someone that you fall in love with you'd go anywhere with them"
- that's the only part we see Becca answer to Chris' sisters.

plotting I'm waiting impatiently for next week. Let's see what tricks can do.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6

+59
umngirl
sanlee088
Mustang19
Beeleever
nikikass