SELECT CONTENT

Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2

Page 19 of 78 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 48 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamsouleshakers - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 19 Empty Re: Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Guest Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:18 am

lexforlife wrote:they are adorable! fan vid makers, can I make a request,pweety pls. I love that song Lucky by Jason mraz, would love a fan vid to this song Praying

Pretty sure he is under Warner which means YT gets rid of the videos. I can never use Warner owned tunes sorry sad (Frustrates me to no end!)

Back to top Go down

teamsouleshakers - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 19 Empty Re: Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Guest Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:20 am

nuts2uiam wrote:I want the dets on the rock and a close up.

Same. Normally People Magazine has an article about the ring on their site sometime during the day after the finale.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:35 am

sophienette wrote:
lexforlife wrote:they are adorable! fan vid makers, can I make a request,pweety pls. I love that song Lucky by Jason mraz, would love a fan vid to this song Praying

Pretty sure he is under Warner which means YT gets rid of the videos. I can never use Warner owned tunes sorry sad (Frustrates me to no end!)
Oh no.

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:44 am

dpao84 wrote:I really just enjoy this couple. So mature in their outlook and Chris made the right decision. He's very honest with himself and others, he wouldn't have picked Whitney if he didn't love her.  

So impressed with Whit throughout. She is so courageous to put her feelings out there like that, it's an admirable quality that I'm envious of. She's so well spoken, and handled the ATFR like a champ even when Chris Harrison kept prodding. Good for her not watching the season I think it's the best decision the final one can make. 

How cute was the unedited scene after the proposal with Chris Whitney and his parents?! That may have been the best scene of the season for me. I saw "it" then. Their banter about making babies was adorable. 

I wish them nothing but the best and I hope they can make this work. Such a refreshingly mature cool down to earth couple.

Good Post I agree
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:54 am

ashley anderson @ashleyandderson
THEY ARE PERF
teamsouleshakers - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 19 B_vZQeBUYAAGaW9

teamsouleshakers - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 19 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by yrkiemommy Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:07 am

I cannot wait to get home from work this evening to catch up and comment on these two. They are adorable
yrkiemommy
yrkiemommy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:07 am

They really are perfect together!

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueloveforever Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:08 am

yrkiemommy wrote:I cannot wait to get home from work this evening to catch up and comment on these two.  They are adorable

Me either! Hoping there are more interviews throughout the day.

"True love doesn't have a happy ending, because true love never ends."
Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Female Posts : 3064

https://www.youtube.com/truelove4every1

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:19 am

Did anyone cap the segment on Kelly and Michael? TIA Are there any video's around of them arriving in NY?
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4300

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:22 am

bleuberry wrote:GMA Clip

Thanks for posting this bleuberry. by any chance did you catch them on Kelly & Michael?
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4300

Back to top Go down

Post by Dot R. Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:22 am

bleuberry wrote:ashley anderson @ashleyandderson
THEY ARE PERF
teamsouleshakers - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 19 B_vZQeBUYAAGaW9

That's a very sweet picture - thanks for sharing!

Dot R.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dot R. Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:31 am

I think it's weird that they saw each other so little - it sounds like they had fewer getaways than past couples -- less than ideal. More interviews should yield more stuff....

Dot R.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 78 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 48 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2

+74
hteddy08
star_D
dw_a_mom
milo05
chrisdesfan