SELECT CONTENT

Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2

Page 71 of 78 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 74 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamsouleshakers - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 71 Empty Re: Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by nutty1 Tue Mar 17, 2015 12:33 am

Sophie….great job with the video!! clapping!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

teamsouleshakers - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 71 Empty Re: Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by eliza3 Tue Mar 17, 2015 12:49 am

I  love Momma Soules

teamsouleshakers - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 71 Screen%20Shot%202015-03-16%20at%2011.39.58%20PM_zpsrjo7x3vy
eliza3
eliza3

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Tue Mar 17, 2015 1:15 am

Hmmm, Prince Farming is looking good.    yes

teamsouleshakers - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 71 Rs_634x1024-150310122956-634.chris-soules-dwts2

E Online DWTS Torn between 2 W(h)itneys
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Tue Mar 17, 2015 1:37 am

ollie ‏@olliemarchuk  · 4m4 minutes ago  
“@ingridmeilan: how cute were @C_Soules & @WitneyCarson?!? #footloose #usweekly @usweekly #thebachelor ” his flannel
teamsouleshakers - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 71 CARXt9rUQAA_wt6

Jodi Adams ‏@jodiaadams  · 4m4 minutes ago  
Fun to see! @chrisbharrison @whitbisch #CheeringSection #TeamSouleShakers @C_Soules @witneycarson
teamsouleshakers - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 71 CARaUV_VIAArdpm

Sam ‏@Witneyobsessed  · 29m29 minutes ago  
@WitneyCarson and @C_Soules killed the dance floor tonight! Please remember that every vote counts!! (855) 234-5602
teamsouleshakers - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 71 CARVYICUUAAsk5m
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by cindebugg Tue Mar 17, 2015 2:08 am

Nightline just did a short interview with Chris and Witney. He said that first and foremost he wanted to make sure Whitney was OK with him doing DWTS. He wanted her to be comfortable with him dancing with another woman. He also said that he and Whitney were having a lot of fun with the show. Hopefully somebody will find a clip of it. I came into it midway through.

Life's too short to dance with ugly men!
cindebugg
cindebugg

Female Posts : 1469
Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Tue Mar 17, 2015 2:09 am

MiniDiva wrote:
KB_Mom wrote:Chris really surprised me tonight.  I thought he was sexy and I never really thought of him that way.The way he shakes it, I see now why Whit likes his butt best.:yes:  

yes I agree.  I never would have thought the Farmer on Andi's season would have been on DWTS and looking so good.  Whitney B. looked so beautiful tonight - just an entirely different experience for them.  What a thrill for both.

My thoughts exactly!! Who knew, indeed?!

I was happy to vote for him as he really looked great and is truly deserving as the boy really has zero dance background compared to some of the other contestants. Mama Soules must be proud of her baby boy!

And what a treat it has been to see the gorgeous Whitney in the audience. She is so classy and beautiful.

I am really glad that Chris is paired with the little Witney who is so wholesome and looks like his adorable kid sister. I highly doubt that we have to worry about the tabloids trying to push shomance rumors between those two. Phew! Chris' REAL Whitney has absolutely nothing to worry about.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Mar 17, 2015 2:38 am

cindebugg wrote:Nightline just did a short interview with Chris and Witney.  He said that first and foremost he wanted to make sure Whitney was OK with him doing DWTS.  He wanted her to be comfortable with him dancing with another woman.  He also said that he and Whitney were having a lot of fun with the show.   Hopefully somebody will find a clip of it.  I came into it midway through.

Wonder if anyone would know where to find this , and if they can bring it over here . I would love to see this interview . TIA
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4298

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Mar 17, 2015 2:45 am

cindebugg wrote:Nightline just did a short interview with Chris and Witney.  He said that first and foremost he wanted to make sure Whitney was OK with him doing DWTS.  He wanted her to be comfortable with him dancing with another woman.  He also said that he and Whitney were having a lot of fun with the show.   Hopefully somebody will find a clip of it.  I came into it midway through.
I think it is so sweet how supportive Whitney is of him. You can tell how much she loves him.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by cindebugg Tue Mar 17, 2015 2:47 am

Jolena, I went to Nighline's Facebook page and the video wasn't there. I'm hoping ABC has it on their website in the morning.

Life's too short to dance with ugly men!
cindebugg
cindebugg

Female Posts : 1469
Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Mar 17, 2015 2:55 am

cindebugg wrote:Jolena, I went to Nighline's Facebook page and the video wasn't there.  I'm hoping ABC has it on their website in the morning.

Thanks cindebugg hopefully someone will post it here !
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4298

Back to top Go down

Post by Gale1 Tue Mar 17, 2015 3:32 am

sophienette wrote:Here is my first video... had some isues wih some of th files format (hence some appear smaller/black margins sad )

I hope you enjoy it anyway!

http://sophienettejc.thedeadone.net/2015/03/17/chris-and-whitney-she-get-me-high-video/

Oh my word have just viewed this (we in SA were still fast asleep when you all posting) watched it 3 times in a row to start with & will be back to watch it many more times again. It was fantastic & am still in the after glow of it all. Whitney really gets Chris high what an appropriate named & worded song for them both. Thanks ever so much for all the effort & time put into it & I saw nothing wrong with the format at all. Hope I see more as I continue to scroll down - a real greedy pig now for more, just call me "Miss Piggy". clapping!

Gale1
Gale1

Back to top Go down

Post by hteddy08 Tue Mar 17, 2015 4:09 am

Here's the nightline video, Chris and Witney's part is around 2:05, it's quite short

http://abcnews.go.com/Nightline/video/dancing-stars-rumer-willis-scenes-29686698

hteddy08

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 71 of 78 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 74 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2

+74
hteddy08
star_D
dw_a_mom
milo05
chrisdesfan