SELECT CONTENT

Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2

Page 72 of 78 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

footloose - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 72 Empty Re: Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by just2relax Tue Mar 17, 2015 7:43 am

GREAT video Sophie....

just2relax

Back to top Go down

footloose - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 72 Empty Re: Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Guest Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:24 am

MVMom39forever wrote:
MiniDiva wrote:
KB_Mom wrote:Chris really surprised me tonight.  I thought he was sexy and I never really thought of him that way.The way he shakes it, I see now why Whit likes his butt best.:yes:  

yes I agree.  I never would have thought the Farmer on Andi's season would have been on DWTS and looking so good.  Whitney B. looked so beautiful tonight - just an entirely different experience for them.  What a thrill for both.

My thoughts exactly!! Who knew, indeed?!

I was happy to vote for him as he really looked great and is truly deserving as the boy really has zero dance background compared to some of the other contestants. Mama Soules must be proud of her baby boy!

And what a treat it has been to see the gorgeous Whitney in the audience. She is so classy and beautiful.

I am really glad that Chris is paired with the little Witney who is so wholesome and looks like his adorable kid sister. I highly doubt that we have to worry about the tabloids trying to push shomance rumors between those two. Phew! Chris' REAL Whitney has absolutely nothing to worry about.  
In regards to your last part...not true. The tabloids will push anything. Doesnt matter if it's true or not or if it's believable or not. They push EVERYTHING. Plus, Witney is known for being a very sexy latin dancer, and having a striking presence in those dances. Once they get into the Samba, Cha Cha, Salsa, etc. it wouldn't be so unbelievable, at least on her part, Chris...eh. We'll see. Then again, when she and Alfonso did the latin dances, they weren't too sexy..mostly very technical and charasmatic. It mirrored their dance relationship. With Chris who knows. In the beginning he looked afraid to even touch her, which like he said, he's going to need to get over. Plus, their Jive was meant to be more cute than sexy. And it showed.

Btw, they DO have a latin dance next week. Cha Cha! Should be fun!

Last edited by eversotrue on Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:52 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:30 am

I apologize if this is posted her somewhere. Great interview, some different questions than the normal ones we have been hearing. I love that he gives Witney dating advice.

http://www.glamour.com/entertainment/blogs/obsessed/2015/03/chris-soules-dancing-with-the-stars

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Gale1 Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:35 am

Has anyone here seen this video clip The Bachelor - Whitney Knows She's in Love by Anna Marie would love to bring it over if you all have not but unfortunately don't know how to.
Gale1
Gale1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:47 am

Btw, Whitney's makeup looked SO good last night! Better than the whole season of the Bachelor, where she usually looked a bit too plain. Whoever did her makeup last night deserves this years gold mirror ball. Perfect colors on her skin...they've finally found a lip color that flatters her! Let's keep it up!

Back to top Go down

Post by BowenAnderson Tue Mar 17, 2015 9:08 am

Gale1 wrote:Has anyone here seen this video clip The Bachelor - Whitney Knows She's in Love by Anna Marie would love to bring it over if you all have not but unfortunately don't know how to.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihh53hzd_XY

So, a quick tutorial. When you watch something on you tube, while it is playing go to the top search bar and rt. click. The link will be highlighted. Go to edit. Drop down will ask if you want to copy. Click on Copy. Come to this site and then click edit...then click paste. There it will be! bestbud!

BowenAnderson

Back to top Go down

Post by BowenAnderson Tue Mar 17, 2015 9:10 am

nutty1 wrote:I apologize if this is posted her somewhere. Great interview, some different questions than the normal ones we have been hearing. I love that he gives Witney dating advice.

http://www.glamour.com/entertainment/blogs/obsessed/2015/03/chris-soules-dancing-with-the-stars

So cute that he does not want her to watch rehearsals. That would be distracting if you were self conscious about how you looked. I imagine you have to leave that at the door when doing something like this. Cute that she dropped off a bag of probably work-out clothes. Hugesmile

BowenAnderson

Back to top Go down

Post by Gale1 Tue Mar 17, 2015 9:26 am

sophienette wrote:Here is my first video... had some isues wih some of th files format (hence some appear smaller/black margins sad )

I hope you enjoy it anyway!

http://sophienettejc.thedeadone.net/2015/03/17/chris-and-whitney-she-get-me-high-video/

Once again thank u ever so much for this but can you not upload it to youtube as it would really be great if more people than just us could view it.
Never really listened to Luke Bryan before but you have made me a fan of his as well. You did say that you had a few videos in the making? :yes:
Gale1
Gale1

Back to top Go down

Post by BowenAnderson Tue Mar 17, 2015 9:32 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G9Qqg9frE2k
courtesy of Chris Soules & Witney - Jive - Dancing With The Stars - Season 20 Week 1 (3-16-15)

What can we call his "hair swag" move? It needs a name. "T-Rex arms" Smiley
I would so dance with him at a party!

BowenAnderson

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Tue Mar 17, 2015 9:43 am

That boy always has a smile on his face in that video

Last edited by Jeepers on Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:29 am; edited 1 time in total

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Gale1 Tue Mar 17, 2015 9:57 am

BowenAnderson wrote:
Gale1 wrote:Has anyone here seen this video clip The Bachelor - Whitney Knows She's in Love by Anna Marie would love to bring it over if you all have not but unfortunately don't know how to.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihh53hzd_XY

So, a quick tutorial.  When you watch something on you tube, while it is playing go to the top search bar and rt. click.  The link will be highlighted.  Go to edit.  Drop down will ask if you want to copy.  Click on Copy.  Come to this site and then click edit...then click paste.  There it will be! bestbud!
Thanks so much I needed that so backward when it comes to all the computer techno stuff that I am all fingers & thumbs. bestbud! High clap
Gale1
Gale1

Back to top Go down

Post by BowenAnderson Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:02 am

So, I did not sleep well last night and got up. I re-watched the Final episode. I have to say that I think the edits made it look like it was a tougher decision than it was. His hug to Becca when he left was a good-bye hug.

Also, all of the tabloid cook-up...that boy is head over heels.

BowenAnderson

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 72 of 78 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2

+74
hteddy08
star_D
dw_a_mom
milo05
chrisdesfan