SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #7

Page 16 of 75 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 45 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

AfterTheFinalRose - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #7 - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #7

Post by Guest Sun Mar 08, 2015 6:28 am

I doubt Becca's beach trip this weekend has a bearing on anything. TP wouldnt have allowed Chris and his F1 to meet up this weekend anyway, they always want the "reunion" to look authentic and heartfelt at the ATFR. I guess that is why they meet up at the WTA instead. JMO.

Back to top Go down

AfterTheFinalRose - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #7 - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #7

Post by happygolucky Sun Mar 08, 2015 7:00 am

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Mar 08, 2015 11:08 am

see2love wrote:I doubt Becca's beach trip this weekend has a bearing on anything. TP wouldnt have allowed Chris and his F1 to meet up this weekend anyway, they always want the "reunion" to look authentic and heartfelt at the ATFR. I guess that is why they meet up at the WTA instead. JMO.

I don't know this as fact but I would guess the final couple is together the night before the ATFR. I do know Andi and Josh were. They were eating steak together. Probably in a safe house or hotel suite.

I think we need to pay attention to the feet this weekend and just maybe we will get our smoking gun. Praying
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Sun Mar 08, 2015 11:15 am

Sharing from F1 thread...I think we may have solved limo gate :cutesmile!: :

sfrank wrote:I capped a really good side shot of Jade's limo -- assuming we go off Lucas' theory that its the same as Becca's.  And it does based on all the sleuthing yesterday but again its the same conclusion...it's not the same one parked outside the hotel. I agree that they likely used the same company/limo in Iowa but the difference is they needed TWO at FRC. Jade's may have been given a fancy limo because they only needed ONE, IMO. Why wouldn't the limo company send their best fleet for the The Bachelor? Put your best foot forward, right?!  :yes:

At any rate, I think its clear that the one outside the hotel is not Jade's/or "Becca's limo". As Auntie sleuthed, there are clearly window grills on the limo and while she only highlighted two, I see three (one in the middle as well) on the limo outside the hotel.

Jade's/"Becca's limo" match the exterior one we get the in the promo.

Take a look...
AfterTheFinalRose - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #7 - Page 16 Limocl10_zpszsunu535
AfterTheFinalRose - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #7 - Page 16 1ce34a70-a41e-49a6-9cfa-c44c89ae1335
AfterTheFinalRose - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #7 - Page 16 352q8o9
AfterTheFinalRose - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #7 - Page 16 2e3rgvp
AfterTheFinalRose - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #7 - Page 16 29vnghx

But its most clear in Video

sfrank wrote:
nutty1 wrote:
mindless wrote:I think they are both in 8 passenger limos, not 10. And the one outside the hotel is an 8 passenger one. It just looks short because of the angle.

Did you see the picture Lucas posted of the one he found from a Des Moines limo company? The interior matches Whitney's exactly and is a 10 person limo.

Yes, he's right again -interior matches! But you know what also matches? The exterior with one outside hotel!

If we go off of Lucas' theory, here are the images from of "Whitney's 10 passenger Limo" from Majestic Limo of Des Moines, Iowa:  

AfterTheFinalRose - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #7 - Page 16 2i6ym0w
AfterTheFinalRose - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #7 - Page 16 Limocl10_zpszsunu535

View them directly from the site as well: http://www.majesticlimo.com/10-passenger-black-limo

I believe that first image is only a stock photo...second and three images taken on hand of the actual limo from their fleet.
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Sun Mar 08, 2015 11:21 am

Apologize if this has already been answered, as I've tried hard to follow all of the limo sleuthing but get a little scratch

Do we know if anyone actually used the limo in front of the hotel or if it was a decoy? I remember Kasha posted the photo taken by a local news reporter who said something to the effect that no one was seen entering or exiting the limo and he left the scene.

Seems like either nothing ever happened with this limo or the reporter wasn't very persistent and did not wait it out to see what it was used for.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Mar 08, 2015 11:31 am

^^^ The limo probably went around the back for the pick up.  AfterTheFinalRose - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #7 - Page 16 3806527698

Thanks sfrank for the great sleuthing work!!
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 08, 2015 11:37 am

Nothing has been proven with regards to the limo out front. We are only going by what the tweeter said, that it pulled up and took off without anyone in it.

The limo driver could have had the wrong address for all we know. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Sun Mar 08, 2015 11:44 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Nothing has been proven with regards to the limo out front. We are only going by what the tweeter said, that it pulled up and took off without anyone in it.

The limo driver could have had the wrong address for all we know. laugh out loud

I said we "may" have...which leaves me room to change that at 9:45pmEST tomorrow! giggling
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 08, 2015 12:53 pm

One of the rules that's not in the official rules, but it's an understood rule in sleuthing, is one's mind can change various times throughout the season, up to the last millisecond, and then some. Leaving one :crazed by the time 9:45pm EST comes around. Everyone has that right. Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Sun Mar 08, 2015 1:24 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:

hahaha! you have a good point in there, Stuck. :yes: .

Aside the second chance for Chris to get engaged, This is the second chance season for MF as well :
- to dupe RS for the first time on a Bachelor season
- to have 'something at ATFR, after he failed to persuade JPG.

Oddly enough, if MF is successful to keep the B F1 surprise twist in the very end, it will be the second time for him, after Des.

Season of "2" indeed!.At its best. :uptonogood  :stirthepot.

I would love for that to happen. That was probably my favorite ending, just because of the pure shock. And, RS could stop saying "I've gotten every season since Des right".

I keep coming back to two things: a) the complete lack of detail in RS's spoilers and a few mistakes about the season (like Britt leaving on her own) and b) Elan's private dinner that Chris took Becca to. I don't feel like Chris would have done that with just any girl, and I don't think the producers would have let him. I do think the sluethers in Whitney's thread have also done a really good job, so I don't know. Probably the only FRC I'm going into being 50/50 on each girl.

Chris has a great final two women. I like the Chris I see with Becca better, but that doesn't take anything away from Whitney at all.
Yes, he does. Because I think B is F1, I'm hoping W saw the light and said this is not what I want, not what I signed up for! Maybe the mag sees a not ready to marry as a rejection from B, but I dont. I just can't see him asking for that when B's stance has been clear on being ready for that kind of commitment!
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sun Mar 08, 2015 1:46 pm

I watched 4th episode again, M&G date ... and Becca's ITM/PI ... she says "I'm ready if he's ready to pop the question and get things going, I'm prepared" giggling she was sarcastic IMO, because of the dresses ... but it's interesting what TPTB showed. (and of course the glimpse of their time together - without mics - half the course) ...
In the same episode when girls are getting ready for CP/RC ... we hear Becca say how Chris's actions show his seriousness to find a wife ... while Whitney is shown repeating someone's phrase "game on" ... then later the girls find out that both Ashley I. and Becca are virgins ... and we get to see the sweet response from Kaitlyn to Becca (but then TPTB added the looks)... later in Kait's PI she states: "we got 2 virgins in Bach mansion, 2 virgins, 1 Chris, I can't make this up, stay tuned!" I'm staying firm with Becca being F1.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by beader Sun Mar 08, 2015 1:53 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
Chris has a great final two women. I like the Chris I see with Becca better, but that doesn't take anything away from Whitney at all.

I agree with you. I've been on the Becca train for many weeks. But I still think Whitney is great and would be a fun Ette.

I am brushing up on my crochet--learning to make hats so I can be of help to others in the "knitting" circle.

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 75 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 45 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #7

+66
kwood
raekae
kikora
Mr&MrsSmith
FLChica