SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #7

Page 29 of 75 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 52 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorfinale - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #7 - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #7

Post by Mommyof2 Sun Mar 08, 2015 9:10 pm

And then read these comments posted by Doris Dunkel.  "You will have to wait and see." @beccatilley5  :stirthepot

https://instagram.com/p/znKA6eKwaz/?modal=true

She is an event planner in San Diego.  

http://www.sandiegoeventscompany.com
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

bachelorfinale - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #7 - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #7

Post by Guest Sun Mar 08, 2015 9:14 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:Funny you should mention "asthanks". She keeps commenting on Becca's and Katie's IG (and even Crystal's) photos and says that Becca receives an engagement ring from Chris.  I asked her how she knew and she responded that we will see for ourselves on Monday night.  :stirthepot

yep her comments were suspicious. i have put some of hers on the fan thread.

for now i regard her as a super fan, not an insider. but we shall see in less than 20 hrs...

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Sun Mar 08, 2015 9:17 pm

soccermom333 wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:Peyton Lambton thinks Chris chooses Becca.  

http://www.bostonherald.com/inside_track/the_inside_track/2015/03/cape_bachelorette_is_on_team_becca_thinks_chris_soules_will

Thanks for this.  Refreshing to hear from alumni.   Peyton is out of the loop but still nice to hear her views.  :cutesmile!:

Peyton's personality reminds me so much of Becca's. Two of my favorite all time contestants.
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by mimitalks Sun Mar 08, 2015 9:19 pm

grace8136 wrote:
happygolucky wrote:
quietpal wrote:My viewpoint has never been about wanting to "see" Becca with Chris, but was based on what I have seen edit-wise. The way he looks at her with those googly eyes among other things. For the record, I have been objective and looked at the other storyline, and just don't "see" it.
Here's the thing, no one knows whether Becca's ready to get married now or in two years from now, but her. Who knows, maybe they go on adventures together before settling down in one place. Or maybe she's moved on. Either way, she wins jmo.
:yes: I agree Good Post

I agree with this also. Becca at Elan's party off camera and the BIB pics are convincing too. One hiccup was the bloopers clip. Whitney got that tell tale sign, not Becca. Has this happened with other F1s?

Maybe I'm reaching here, but some bachelor fan had posted a b/w of the bloopers and I noticed something. The camera cut to Chris, he had this intense look, then swallowed, briefly looked at the camera and then started watching the Whitney clip and laughed at the dog. That clip immediately followed one of Becca. So I'm posting the ABC clip link to see what y'all think. Regardless of the outcome, that boy had it bad for our Becca. IMHO

Last edited by mimitalks on Sun Mar 08, 2015 9:25 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : My thoughts ran away from me like Sully, but it was worth it.)

mimitalks

Female Posts : 76

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 08, 2015 9:20 pm

grace8136 wrote:
happygolucky wrote:
quietpal wrote:My viewpoint has never been about wanting to "see" Becca with Chris, but was based on what I have seen edit-wise. The way he looks at her with those googly eyes among other things. For the record, I have been objective and looked at the other storyline, and just don't "see" it.
Here's the thing, no one knows whether Becca's ready to get married now or in two years from now, but her. Who knows, maybe they go on adventures together before settling down in one place. Or maybe she's moved on. Either way, she wins jmo.

I agree with this also. Becca at Elan's party off camera and the BIB pics are convincing too. One hiccup was the bloopers clip. Whitney got that tell tale sign, not Becca. Has this happened with other F1s?

Grace.. Auntie had compiled bloopers from past seasons..which i brought over to B F1 thread. yes

maybe you could do a comparative analysis and share your finding with us?

as for me, i will have my beauty sleep and just 2pop for a truly shocking ending (gag! laugh out loud)

Back to top Go down

Post by mimitalks Sun Mar 08, 2015 9:26 pm

G'nite, Mura...

mimitalks

Female Posts : 76

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 08, 2015 9:27 pm

mimitalks wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:Funny you should mention "asthanks". She keeps commenting on Becca's and Katie's IG (and even Crystal's) photos and says that Becca receives an engagement ring from Chris.  I asked her how she knew and she responded that we will see for ourselves on Monday night.  :stirthepot

If Monday night ever gets here. I am way too invested in the outcome of something that potentially happened 2 or so months ago...or did it???? no idea

I kind of wrote that person off as an OTT fan.

I've wondered about the mural date. The date on the camera says 1-22-2015. Becca's WAFFLE HOUSE shirt is an exact match. I came up with nothing, but let me know if you have an idea. Becca didn't tweet Dez Duron from the time she left for filming until Dec. 30. Whitney unfollowed Becca on Jan. 21. There was a twitter exchange on Jan. 16th that could explain why, but it looked like joking to me. Everything in the edit fits.. until the blooper- which is why I'm wondering if that's happened before. The friends of Chris's sister at Whit's viewing party was a red flag but they don't follow his sister so I'm not sure about that one. Becca posted Cor. 13, Chris defended Becca on twitter and his family seemed happy about his pick on Ellen so makes it seem like nothing has changed. He did go from an August wedding in a barn to not even saying if he see the person as his wife, but that could have been directed by the TPTB.

Also, on Ellen when Chris said Whitney looks like a mom, there was a picture on a big screen behind them of the two of them in scrubs from HTD. From a distance you can't read IVF in the logo and it just looks like "a parent." Is that all he was saying... who knows? I'm glad it's over tomorrow. I hope the edit clues remain and RS is wrong, but aside from that I'd rather see Whitney end up with Chris.

ETA: I'll take a look mura. thanks! 'nite.

Last edited by grace8136 on Sun Mar 08, 2015 9:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Mar 08, 2015 9:30 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
grace8136 wrote:
happygolucky wrote:

Grace.. Auntie had compiled bloopers from past seasons..which i brought over to B F1 thread. yes

maybe you could do a comparative analysis and share your finding with us?

as for me, i will have my beauty sleep and just 2pop for a truly shocking ending (gag! laugh out loud)
If I remember correctly, the Bachelor seasons, the window isn't on the F1, the bachelorette it is.  hmmm, got to check things again.

ETA:

Went back and checked again.

Of the 5 Bachelor seasons leading up to this; only 1 of them showed the window where the lead is watching the F1 and that was in Jake's season. All the others showed the F2.

For the Bachelorette seasons, it was the exact opposite.

Last edited by Aunties_Love on Sun Mar 08, 2015 10:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 08, 2015 9:39 pm

^^going by memory.. Clare got the window. Not Nikki .. Go figure giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by chiliwhili Sun Mar 08, 2015 9:44 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:And then read these comments posted by Doris Dunkel.  "You will have to wait and see." @beccatilley5  :stirthepot

https://instagram.com/p/znKA6eKwaz/?modal=true

She is an event planner in San Diego.  

http://www.sandiegoeventscompany.com

That looks like the same ring Chris is holding in the screen caps. Is that Becca's hand??

chiliwhili

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 08, 2015 9:49 pm

Becca Tilley
‏@beccatilley5
This sore/scratchy throat came at the PERFECT time. I have nothing going on tomorrow.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sun Mar 08, 2015 9:55 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:^^going by memory.. Clare got the window. Not Nikki .. Go figure giggling
Sure enough.  I just checked.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 75 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 52 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #7

+66
kwood
raekae
kikora
Mr&MrsSmith
FLChica