SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #7

Page 32 of 75 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 53 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

AfterTheFinalRose - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #7 - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #7

Post by ElonM Mon Mar 09, 2015 10:25 am

mprssdbyu wrote:Nothing as in spoilers, but I'm sure some of the girls had no idea Becca had such a strong relationship with C. I'm sure Becca didn't discuss her dates in detail with them. She was the last one to get a 1/1. They knew they loved her as a person but had NO idea C did, too. I can easily see why Kaitlyn was thrown for a loop when she left at F3.

So true cause I could recall Becca saying that Whitney was ready to poop out babies and move to Iowa. I think it was in the finale preview when she was talking to the sisters.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

AfterTheFinalRose - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #7 - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #7

Post by Guest Mon Mar 09, 2015 10:26 am

oops my bad was looking at the wrong tab

Last edited by truelovealways on Mon Mar 09, 2015 10:28 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Mar 09, 2015 10:27 am

Everyone reads this forum. :Nod:
So pay your taxes on time, be careful what trigger words are typed and color within the lines. :lookout

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Hopefully Mon Mar 09, 2015 10:41 am

Wow was able to pop in for a min. You all have been very busy. Been great to see how you all have been comming up with things. I'm still on the Becca boat all the way to the end. My eyes hurt from all the pages to get cought up, but hey it's all worth it. Smiley well good luck Becca. With ya girl to the end. Off to work agin have a long week ahead of me. ;)

Hopefully

Female Posts : 285

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Mon Mar 09, 2015 10:48 am

My own version of "Who Wore It Better?"

So if Becca had these pictures taken last year, I'm guessing TPTB saw these photos in their research of her. Did they set up Whitney is advance? Or maybe it's as simple as Whitney borrowing Becca's clothing for her date, but still, this is the oddest thing.

Someone please explain this? At least, I feel safe in saying that Becca was not playing with us or mocking the ending with her Waffle House photo the other day, imo. She was simply wearing her own clothes...not even Bachelor swag.

AfterTheFinalRose - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #7 - Page 32 Feb41958-a71f-4b3b-b676-ed4d44bcf5f1

source: Becca's Pic

AfterTheFinalRose - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #7 - Page 32 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Mar 09, 2015 10:55 am

Oh gosh!  This is hilarious!  cantstopl
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Mon Mar 09, 2015 10:58 am

Yes, very odd. What are the chances that they both own that type of plaid shirt and wear it in the same manner? Very curious...

And one day I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I’d taken was a choice, to go left, to go right, to go forward or even to not go at all. Every day every man has a choice between right and wrong, between love and hate, and sometimes between life and death and the sum of those choices becomes your life-Jamie Fraser
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Mon Mar 09, 2015 11:03 am

Becca is beautiful but so is Whit. I just wonder what is wrong with TPTB??? This is weird.

Excited for tonight and happy both girls are doing so well post show. I think Chris won't have as many fans after tonight. ;) That is ok, he will be fine. Both girls can do soooooooo much better.

Can't wait to hear who the "official" bachelorette is!!!!!! :cutesmile!:

Is Becca's family still in Ca.?? Or was this proven wrong??
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Mon Mar 09, 2015 11:17 am

Remember people have to follow each other to PM on Twitter....that said it is strange that Lori was following Becca then suddenly unfollows her today. That's weird. She's got less than 50 followers so it's not like anything she tweets is making national headlines.
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Mon Mar 09, 2015 11:19 am

sfrank wrote:Remember people have to follow each other to PM on Twitter....that said it is strange that Lori was following Becca then suddenly unfollows her today. That's weird. She's got less than 50 followers so it's not like anything she tweets is making national headlines.

So true. I wonder what's the reason for her to no longer follow Becca.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by kdawng Mon Mar 09, 2015 11:21 am

Sometimes i accidentally follow people when i'm looking at their timeline. Maybe she did that and just realized it.

kdawng

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 09, 2015 11:22 am

This is a interesting article that tips the odd in favour of Becca as F1.

http://uk.eonline.com/news/633294/will-chris-soules-and-spoiler-get-married-8-things-to-know-about-the-bachelor-finale

1. Chris Is "In Love." Chris is still together with the girl he chose in tonight's season finale, and, as Chris Harrison puts it: "He's still in love and happy with everything he has done."
2. Chris Is Not Planning a Wedding—"Yet". "We're not really there yet," Chris Soules himself tells me. "We're working on getting there, and hoping, but not yet."
3. Chris Harrison Believes Chris and His Chosen Woman Will Get Married. "I think they will and I would bet your house and your job on it," Harrison tells me…..Wait? What? MY house and MY job? Harrison just laughs. "Look, I believe they are good together. I believe they are in love. But I also believed that when Andi [Dorfman] and Josh [Murray] got engaged, they were full-on head-over-heels in love, and I would have bet my house on them. I wanted to believe in them. And I felt the same thing about Ali [Fedotowsky] and Roberto [Martinez], and for some reason things didn't work out, and that's life, and we've all been there, and you have the best of intentions. Same thing with Chris. At the end of the show, he was in love with somebody, but what happens after that is life and now they have to deal with real world problems and real issues and that's the messy part."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 75 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 53 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #7

+66
kwood
raekae
kikora
Mr&MrsSmith
FLChica