SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #7

Page 50 of 75 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 62 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

confused - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #7 - Page 50 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #7

Post by whit90 Mon Mar 09, 2015 6:15 pm

[quote="kdawng"]Are F1 and F2 paid to keep quiet?  i'm assuming so? [/quote

It is in their contracts .
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

confused - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #7 - Page 50 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #7

Post by sfrank Mon Mar 09, 2015 6:16 pm

soccermom333 wrote:
sfrank wrote:
Miyala wrote:Am I the only one thinking that Becca and Brooks could be a good fit?

Yup! I would totally dig Brecca! Too bad Becca's engaged Hugesmile

Your optimism is refreshing.  Ever since RS started spoiling, not as much fun for sleuthers anymore.  sad  I remember the day before RS and the day of the final rose ceremony was insane.  Even most of the general public know the spoiler now.   They just google it and now with all the SM, spoilers are everywhere.  

Oh well, enjoy the show!  Smiley

Ha! Let me be clear - I'm cautiously optimistic.
I still give Whitney the edge because of RS and Us weekly but beyond that there been nothing concrete to show it. In fact, I think a lot of the sleuthing point to Becca which has me hopeful!
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrisbecca Mon Mar 09, 2015 6:18 pm

sfrank wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:
sfrank wrote:

Yup! I would totally dig Brecca! Too bad Becca's engaged Hugesmile

Your optimism is refreshing.  Ever since RS started spoiling, not as much fun for sleuthers anymore.  sad  I remember the day before RS and the day of the final rose ceremony was insane.  Even most of the general public know the spoiler now.   They just google it and now with all the SM, spoilers are everywhere.  

Ha! Let me be clear -  I'm  cautiously optimistic.
I still give Whitney the edge because of RS and Us weekly but beyond that there been nothing concrete to show it. In fact, I think a lot of the sleuthing point to Becca which has me hopeful!

Chris has it sooo bad for Becca, i just cant imagine him picking Whitney.

Chrisbecca

Back to top Go down

Post by hmbach Mon Mar 09, 2015 6:20 pm

This season would not have had anywhere near the ratings and resurgance without Becca. I know I haven't watched a season but for a few episodes here and there since Brad 1.0 (and I actually liked that season because he was brave enough IMO to NOT pick someone just so he could break up with them 5 weeks later). They need to find a way to make the show work and form some real relationships and it will be much more successful. If C picks W to me it's back to the same old same old Bachelor... boring, scripted, staged and old. I hope MF is listening!! ;)

hmbach

Back to top Go down

Post by MommaSez Mon Mar 09, 2015 6:21 pm

As much as I'm still secretly rooting for Becca to be the F1, nothing out there points to this. It's all pretty much 99.9% Whitney. :-(

However, if we're speculating about great guys for Becca from the Bachelor Nation... I actually think Becca and Josh would be a GREAT match. Josh's mom would probably love her, too.

MommaSez

Back to top Go down

Post by kdawng Mon Mar 09, 2015 6:22 pm

This season's ratings and tonight in particular would be nothing without Becca

kdawng

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Mon Mar 09, 2015 6:23 pm

Chrisbecca wrote:
sfrank wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:

Ha! Let me be clear -  I'm  cautiously optimistic.

Chris has it sooo bad for Becca, i just cant imagine him picking Whitney.

Yeah I know what you mean. I was spoilt and watched half the season on fastforward watching only his dates with Whitney. I just never saw it and decided to look at Becca since she was F2. Wow, talk about difference in Chris! It actually made me like him more! I was just lukewarm on him during Andi and start of the season.
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by hmbach Mon Mar 09, 2015 6:24 pm

kdawng wrote:This season's ratings and tonight in particular would be nothing without Becca
clapping!

MF has to know that too. I am not so sure about that E article... doesn't really say much about Britt and Kaitlyn being or competeing in the same season for Ette. If they are going to do that it would be like watching BiP to me... blah.

hmbach

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Mon Mar 09, 2015 6:26 pm

Yes, he does!  It's Becca until I see otherwise. :yes: Hugesmile

And one day I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I’d taken was a choice, to go left, to go right, to go forward or even to not go at all. Every day every man has a choice between right and wrong, between love and hate, and sometimes between life and death and the sum of those choices becomes your life-Jamie Fraser
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Mon Mar 09, 2015 6:26 pm

kdawng wrote:This season's ratings and tonight in particular would be nothing without Becca

I agree! Becca is trending! Chris should be thanking her. cantstopl
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by hmbach Mon Mar 09, 2015 6:27 pm

The franchise needs more of Beccas honesty and less of Britts drama IMHO. Ashely S for 'ette! Now that I'd watch! LOL.

hmbach

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Mon Mar 09, 2015 6:27 pm

MommaSez wrote:As much as I'm still secretly rooting for Becca to be the F1, nothing out there points to this. It's all pretty much 99.9% Whitney. :-(

However, if we're speculating about great guys for Becca from the Bachelor Nation... I  actually think Becca and Josh would be a GREAT match. Josh's mom would probably love her, too.

Oh I don't like that at all...josh seems too uptight and has a temper.
She needs someone without quieter and without a stick up the you know what!
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 75 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 62 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #7

+66
kwood
raekae
kikora
Mr&MrsSmith
FLChica