SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #7

Page 6 of 75 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 40 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamaslongasBeccaishappy - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #7 - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #7

Post by mercieme Sat Mar 07, 2015 6:59 pm

soccermom333 wrote:Playing devil's advocate, but maybe he has a long rehearsal for a few hours with the other Witney.  Haha!  Why should Becca sit around by herself and wait??  Maybe the handler said I'll pick you up and we can head to the beach.  teamaslongasBeccaishappy - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #7 - Page 6 3806527698 :stirthepot

Makes sense to me.

I don't know if she is F1 or not. I just want to corrobate that I think she is with a handler. The person shown in that pic looks like her handler Megan Firestone IMO. So weird she is letting Becca snapchat. Again something weird with this season....TPTB continues to let us believe the spoiler. Hopefulle we find out why they leaked all the info to the rags in support of the spoiler come Monday nite.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

teamaslongasBeccaishappy - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #7 - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #7

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Mar 07, 2015 7:00 pm

Beagle wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:Playing devil's advocate, but maybe he has a long rehearsal for a few hours with the other Witney.  Haha!  Why should Becca sit around by herself and wait??  Maybe the handler said I'll pick you up and we can head to the beach.  teamaslongasBeccaishappy - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #7 - Page 6 3806527698 :stirthepot

Makes sense to me.

Let's say Whitney is F2. Is she not out and about? We haven't heard anything from Whitney. That is highly suspicious to me. Becca as F1 is out and about and Whitney as F2 is keeping a low profile. Suspect Doesn't make sense to me.
See ElonM's comment above.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sat Mar 07, 2015 7:00 pm

Beagle wrote:

Makes sense to me.

Let's say Whitney is F2. Is she not out and about? We haven't heard anything from Whitney. That is highly suspicious to me. Becca as F1 is out and about and Whitney as F2 is keeping a low profile. Suspect Doesn't make sense to me.

I get what you are saying but maybe she is "out and about" but just not snap chatting! If it was not for the snap chat, we would be wondering where Becca was. Maybe they were told to not use twitter or instagram, so snap chat is a lot safer. Although Andi and Josh got caught using it last year but the proof "goes away." :cutesmile!:
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Mar 07, 2015 7:02 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:snipped..

Which TPTB aren't going to do because they are  sneakyl .  This isn't going to be a traditional FRC.  I expect a cliffhanger to keep with the theme earlier in the season.  They didn't throw the cliffhanger in there for no reason.   :gotcha:

I agree on both bolds. The first time, Ok, fine, but it's been the season of second chances and cliffhangers. To be continued will be at the ATFR live. JMHO

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 07, 2015 7:11 pm

Litta123 wrote:I sent this to some in a PM, but I thought I throw it out to the board...since we're talking about SM making things confusing. Is this a coincidence, a tease or a subtle hint? I'm not even going to try to interpret this, but I found it interesting. ($1 in mura's jar)

Source for IG pic Katie Hester

Before anyone says, "It not the same shirt." I know...it's just incredibly similar...so could she turn into the mural girl?

Has this been discussed? I've been off the board for much of last night and this morning...so I haven't kept up.

Anyway I noticed that the flannel around Becca's waist yesterday looks remarkably similar to Whitney's flannel from the mural. What's Becca doing? Dropping bread crumbs loaves of bread...or is she playing the "I'm F1 game" with the fans? To me, it doesn't fit Becca's personality to be a deceiver, but I do see her as someone who has fun and would enjoy teasing the spoiler king...so  no idea

teamaslongasBeccaishappy - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #7 - Page 6 Fd644b97-57fa-4546-b6e2-d3c20f545381

good catch Litta! The photo above of Whitney is not the same shirt, but I think the plaid shirt she wore on the mural date is. Becca is also wearing black pants and (I think) a grey T-shirt. I'm not sure what to make of it though. It could be a clue or just a coincidence.

teamaslongasBeccaishappy - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #7 - Page 6 Screen%20Shot%202015-03-07%20at%203.21.11%20PM_zps0ykcdqeg

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sat Mar 07, 2015 7:13 pm

Last edited by Jeepers on Sat Mar 07, 2015 7:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 07, 2015 7:16 pm

ElonM wrote:I could recall Chris S. was seen in LA walking around.

He wasn't the spoiled F1.
Yep he was always out and about in L.A week of AFTR and Chris could be busy with DWTS

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 07, 2015 7:18 pm

Jeepers wrote:I think that is a somewhat tacky comment by Beccas sister....
What comment no idea

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sat Mar 07, 2015 7:21 pm

^^ I agree. Why should either Becca or Whit sit around waiting for him. Rehearsals are long I am sure. Chris has a busy week coming up and I bet needs to get rehearsal time in. Going to the beach makes sense because they will flop on their towels and no one will see them or notice.

I am beginning to wonder if something isn't up for the ATFR live on Monday? :stirthepot :uptonogood
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by USAGold Sat Mar 07, 2015 7:21 pm

truelovealways wrote:
ElonM wrote:I could recall Chris S. was seen in LA walking around.

He wasn't the spoiled F1.
Yep he was always out and about in L.A week of AFTR and Chris could be busy with DWTS

Totally agree she can go about like Chris S did since she isn't the spoiled F1 makes sense! IMO

USAGold

Female Posts : 306

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Sat Mar 07, 2015 7:22 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:snipped..

Which TPTB aren't going to do because they are  sneakyl .  This isn't going to be a traditional FRC.  I expect a cliffhanger to keep with the theme earlier in the season.  They didn't throw the cliffhanger in there for no reason.   :gotcha:

I agree on both bolds. The first time, Ok, fine, but it's been the season of second chances and cliffhangers. To be continued will be at the ATFR live. JMHO

That's what I think too. I think they are going to cut it off with a cliffhanger so that we are all gasping for breath and then #Kaboom at the ATFR! affraid speechless
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sat Mar 07, 2015 7:26 pm

Litta123 wrote:I sent this to some in a PM, but I thought I throw it out to the board...since we're talking about SM making things confusing. Is this a coincidence, a tease or a subtle hint? I'm not even going to try to interpret this, but I found it interesting. ($1 in mura's jar)

Source for IG pic Katie Hester

Before anyone says, "It not the same shirt." I know...it's just incredibly similar...so could she turn into the mural girl?

Has this been discussed? I've been off the board for much of last night and this morning...so I haven't kept up.

Anyway I noticed that the flannel around Becca's waist yesterday looks remarkably similar to Whitney's flannel from the mural. What's Becca doing? Dropping bread crumbs loaves of bread...or is she playing the "I'm F1 game" with the fans? To me, it doesn't fit Becca's personality to be a deceiver, but I do see her as someone who has fun and would enjoy teasing the spoiler king...so  no idea

teamaslongasBeccaishappy - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #7 - Page 6 Fd644b97-57fa-4546-b6e2-d3c20f545381

Litta, I am missing something here, what are you saying? what Mural? why does it matter that she is wearing the same shirt as Whit?
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 75 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 40 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #7

+66
kwood
raekae
kikora
Mr&MrsSmith
FLChica