SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #7

Page 70 of 75 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

AfterTheFinalRose - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #7 - Page 70 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #7

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:03 pm

Yep. Gosh, the tabloids were right. I still wondered what he thought deep down when JK said, "Becca just wasn't into you." Ouch.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

AfterTheFinalRose - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #7 - Page 70 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #7

Post by hmbach Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:03 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:Here is an interview with Becca:

http://www.people.com/article/bachelor-finale-runner-up-becca-reacts-chris-decision-whitney

Oh boy. Poor Becca thinking that Whitney would want to be her friend. Please don't do that. That would not end well. I so respect her for not caving to what he wanted her to say just so he would still date her. She left it up to him to decide and reserved herself to be ok with his decision. Bless her heart. I do think that he loved her but she was thinking long term... he was too but wanted an answer too quickly and so I guess it wasn't worth the gamble to wait. sad

hmbach

Back to top Go down

Post by hmbach Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:04 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:Yep.  Gosh, the tabloids were right.  I still wondered what he thought deep down when JK said, "Becca just wasn't into you."  Ouch.  

I absolutely love Jimmy Kimmel.

hmbach

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:05 pm

Sean Lowe ‏@SeanLowe09 15h15 hours ago
Cons for Becca moving to Iowa: no job, away from family, no nightlife.

Pros: Shoney's
#TheBachelor

Becca Tilley ‏@beccatilley5 9h9 hours ago
@SeanLowe09 i dont really go out... Nightlife wasnt an issue .

Sean LoweVerified account
‏@SeanLowe09
@beccatilley5 please don't take my tweets seriously. They're all sarcastic and ridiculous. We thought you did great

‏@clmgiudici
@SeanLowe09 @beccatilley5 sorry if we hurt your feelings! Our tweets are all in good fun & we think you've been gracious the whole season

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:06 pm

Becca is a class act. I can see her being a friend to everyone and never having an enemy. Even on SM, the ones that were mean to her, she would respond to their tweets and they would end up apologizing to her! cantstopl Kudos girl!! clapping!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by hmbach Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:07 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:Whitney fans, I feel your pain.  I was in your shoes during JPG's season, defending him and Nikki until the cows came home.  giggling  Shout out to notarose!  hi  I just wish since Whit was F1, she would have received a better edit.  

Me too- from a Becca fan! Whitney was/is really great, and everything that she should be. I think she got the edit that was probably the truth, she was the perfect person on paper he in the end didn't want to lose an opportunity, but his heart was with someone else.

hmbach

Back to top Go down

Post by hmbach Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:10 pm

see2love wrote:Sean Lowe ‏@SeanLowe09  15h15 hours ago

#TheBachelor

Becca Tilley ‏@beccatilley5  9h9 hours ago

‏@SeanLowe09
@beccatilley5 please don't take my tweets seriously. They're all sarcastic and ridiculous. We thought you did great

‏@clmgiudici
@SeanLowe09 @beccatilley5 sorry if we hurt your feelings! Our tweets are all in good fun & we think you've been gracious the whole season

I think that Becca takes things much more personally than she lets on. Which is why she is so quick to try and actually figure out what it is that people don't like about her on SM posts.

hmbach

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:11 pm

It doesn't sound that bad to me, but I haven't a clue what Shoney's is. giggling

AfterTheFinalRose - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #7 - Page 70 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:11 pm

#TheBachelor

‏@SeanLowe09

‏@clmgiudici

Thanks. Becca is a sweetheart. I'm still mourning my dream of her being the next Bachelorette. console

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:12 pm

#TheBachelor

‏@SeanLowe09

‏@clmgiudici

So Becca clearly doesn't understand sarcasm.

AfterTheFinalRose - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #7 - Page 70 87b72b10 AfterTheFinalRose - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #7 - Page 70 86669110 AfterTheFinalRose - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #7 - Page 70 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:13 pm

Jolena wrote:
see2love wrote:
MonicaJM2001 wrote:Lol Chris can't act. he could barely wrestle out words when speaking to the women. also ATFR was the perfect chance to stand firm with choosing Whitney by answering an emphatic "NO" when CH asked if it would be different had Becca "gottenyhere" but instead we got uhhh i don't know uh just want to move forward....
And this is what bothers me the most! Here is your chance to make it right and say Whitney was always your choice and he cant even manage that. 

I refuse to believe he wouldnt have chosen Becca if she was as forthcoming as Whitney of chris himself cant say otherwise.

I disagree. it was never going to be Becca. Yes he liked & respected Becca ( who wouldn't). TPTB wanted Becca (the virgin) to get to the end, not necessarily Chris. The lead has a job to do with whoever TPTB want him to do it with., and he did it well.  For him to switch up the story line post show and say what he was really feeling all along would not bode well for him or the story TPTB wanted to portray , and I'm sure Whitney knows that. For him to say at ATFR " Whitney was always MY choice " would hurt Becca and go against what TPTB wanted this season to be shown as. ( have to look beyond the EDIT). If Im not mistaken I think that Chris has said in other interviews ( don't know where I heard it or read it ) that he knew "early on " that Whitney was his F1.   jmo
Good Post I agree

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by hmbach Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:13 pm

see2love wrote:From the people interview with Becca

Tilley says of an enamored Soules (who pleaded, "I want everything you can give me"), "I wished I could have told him what he needed to hear. But it would have been unfair of me. With him sitting there, begging me, it would have been so easy for me to just be like, 'Okay, I am in love with you.' But if I lied about how I was feeling, it was just going to be a disservice to us when it was all over." 

It was hers to lose and everyone, Chris, Becca,  MF, CH, including his parents knew it

Everyone except for Whitney. sad I really wish he wouldn't have proposed to anyone.

hmbach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 70 of 75 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #7

+66
kwood
raekae
kikora
Mr&MrsSmith
FLChica