SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - ATFR #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion

Page 61 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

backstage - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - ATFR #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion - Page 61 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - ATFR #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion

Post by Guest Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:12 am

northernviewer wrote:I don't think CH even mentioned a wedding or asking if they'd set a date or anything .... Not a good sign as he's usually all over questions like that.  If anyone's starting a poll as to when they'll call it quits- put me down for mid summer

I also don't buy that she didn't watch the episodes in full. A personality like hers would have to know what else happened. I think any who say they didn't watch is their way of saving face and warding off awkward questions about things that their fiancé did with other contestants.

Chris Siegried didnt either.

Back to top Go down

backstage - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - ATFR #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion - Page 61 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - ATFR #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion

Post by Guest Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:14 am

nuts2uiam wrote:My take on them is that "WE don't have to see it, they do."  If they do, they will be, if not they won't.  They will make it as far as others have made it, only time will tell how far that is.

clapping!

Back to top Go down

Post by sopearl Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:14 am

I really didn't like the edit. I think they overdid the Chris-prefers-Becca a bit too much. Remembering Desiree and her Chris, I guess the edit doesn't always ruin the real relationship.

To believe that Whitney was a second choice, you have to believe that Chris would settle for someone who is not "the one". I would think he would have married by now, if settling was okay with him.

Who knows what really goes on? The truth is that he proposed to Whitney. If Becca was his true love, he would have given her an airline ticket or a ring on a chain and waited, hoping she'd fall in love with him.

Whitney was the one. Now on to DWTS!
sopearl
sopearl

Female Posts : 165

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:20 am

Speaking of the short LCD for Becca, have they ever edited an f2s dates to be so incredibly short before? So strange, this is like the second or third time they've shown little of what I assume was a full date for them.

backstage - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - ATFR #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion - Page 61 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sable Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:21 am

nuts2uiam wrote:I truly think that Chris is a very nice guy who unlike many of the other former Bach's is not very worldly and suave.  This is not a knock on him at all just some guys are like Jake .....suave to the point of being of being conceited and cocky.  Chris seems like a what we used to call "a nice boy" who by his own decision found himself in the position that he quickly became overwhelmed by.  He did not seem to relish the rose ceremonies rather other than the early ones, you could see his pain as each elimination approached.  He was similar in many ways to Sean in this respect .  I believe that as he eliminated each girl he could feel the hurt because I think he could see each of them through the lens of a brother observing a sister that was hurting. But he was the one who was the cause of the hurt.  Every time he opened his mouth to say something that might be comforting to one of the girls on the hot seat he almost always wound up saying something that backfired and made either a remaining girl feel badly.  Tonight in his effort to protect Becca when CH asked him that question it almost sounded like a swipe at Whitney.  He and Becca both stayed true to themselves and in the end he wound up with what he said he came to find.  I saw the Whitney/Chris love storyfrom the beginning and never once thought Becca was in the final running.
We obviously don't know if they will make it or not but I do think that if they don't it will be beyond crushing for Whitney.  The loss of a lover combined with the loss of a family could really just devastate her.

Watched JK and I didn't see the animosity between the girls that many mentioned.  Britt will survive, Kaitlyn will get bounced and that will be a shame but those guys will get what they deserve a clingy, crying, brat.  Oh well bedtime and on. to MAFS next week.  And part 2  tonight.

One last thought thanks to all the mods for a great job keeping us in line, and thanks too to my fellow posters who make it interesting.

I agree with your entire post. I don't think Chris looked unhappy or disinterested with Whitney. I think for now the two of them are very happy and very relieved to finally be out in public with their secret. Their real relationship will start once he is done with DWTS. I think Chris is just a simple country boy who is not media savvy who has trouble articulating his thoughts and feelings. The longer he stays in the media, the better he will get at it. I think Sean is a good example of this. He wasn't very media savvy at first, but look at him now compared to how he was when he was on Emily's season and his own season. It's like night and day.

I also agree with you about Britt and Kaitlyn. I don't think the idea of having 2 leads worked when they did it on Byron's season of the bachelor, and I think it's an even worse idea to do this kind of thing on a bachelorette season. Whatever happens, I am sure both of them will survive. I have a feeling that word will get out very shortly regarding who is the chosen bachelorette. Probably the day after the first rose ceremony. Doesn't filming start in a few days? We should at least know by the end of the week.
Sable
Sable

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:23 am

That's why I am surprised pple were seeing such a great connection btw Chris and Becca, their dates were barely shown for me to even see the connection.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sable Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:26 am

terabithia wrote:I had no problems with the ATFR, I think Chris and Whitney look happy and if they're a good match they will make it work.

I was also impressed with the way Chris handled Harrison's questions. If he had thrown Becca under the bus (downplaying everything with her) many people would be angry, calling him a liar, jerk, and even worse. I think he hit the right notes and also praised Whitney several times, he expressed more than once how happy he was with his decision.

If his heart wanted Becca more he would've taken the risk with her. TPTB really played up the whole Arlington Pop. 38 thing when in reality Chris spends time in bigger cities and isn't limited to dating in a 10 mile radius around his farms. He was surely handed numerous unsolicited phone numbers after appearing on Andi's season (which will continue even though he's engaged), so the idea he had to choose Whitney only because a future with Becca was too uncertain doesn't make sense to me. If he wanted Becca he would've given her more time to catch up and then moved on if it didn't work out.

Bolding by me...

I so agree with the parts of your post that I bolded. I think if Chris wanted Becca, he would have picked Becca. Just because he chose Whitney over her does not negate the fact that she is a wonderful, caring woman. I personally think there was nothing between the two of them besides "strong like". Becca did not seem upset or heartbroken to me at all, and although I am sure it was hard for Chris to let Becca go, he did not seem like he was losing the love of his life and just settling for Whitney.
Sable
Sable

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:26 am

My 2 cents, it is undeniable that  Chris wanted Becca but Becca wasn't ready. His parents knew it. The producers and a lot of viewers and even casual viewers knew it. imo. His mother basically told Becca that the outcome was in her hands. Yes, we can say it was edited but body language cannot be edited. imo

As far as him and Whitney working out, only time will tell. I wish them the best.

And one day I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I’d taken was a choice, to go left, to go right, to go forward or even to not go at all. Every day every man has a choice between right and wrong, between love and hate, and sometimes between life and death and the sum of those choices becomes your life-Jamie Fraser
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sable Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:30 am

Maddy wrote:backstage - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - ATFR #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion - Page 61 11017628_763828537047050_1288329963_n
absalt @jadelizroper @samanthasteffen_ #thebachelor #finale #backstage  2h
backstage - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - ATFR #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion - Page 61 10540230_1406775802964961_736832121_n

Wow, these 3 ladies look lovely!
Sable
Sable

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:14 am

bleuberry wrote:Speaking of the short LCD for Becca, have they ever edited an f2s dates to be so incredibly short before? So strange, this is like the second or third time they've shown little of what I assume was a full date for them.

I can not remember the above, happening in the past. It was commented on at the time by quite a few posters, too. It was probably done for many reasons. The easiest and best was it clued us in almost immediately she was not going to be the F1. Cutting that part out allowed for other film to be shown that TPTB wanted shown.
As far as the other dates, I think TPTB had Becca slated for this role F2 and a clean edit from day one. JMOAA.
I don't think it's a mistake that you don't have such vocal outrage or sides drawn etc for her rejection etc. She looked so totally cool with the outcome. How can you argue with that? She looked great day 1 after rejection.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:16 am

Kashathediva wrote:
bleuberry wrote:Speaking of the short LCD for Becca, have they ever edited an f2s dates to be so incredibly short before? So strange, this is like the second or third time they've shown little of what I assume was a full date for them.

I can not remember the above, happening in the past. It was commented on at the time by quite a few posters, too. It was probably done for many reasons. The easiest and best was it clued us in almost immediately she was not going to be the F1. Cutting that part out allowed for other film to be shown that TPTB wanted shown.
As far as the other dates, I think TPTB had Becca slated for this role F2 and a clean edit from day one. JMOAA.
I don't think it's a mistake that you don't have such vocal outrage or sides drawn etc for her rejection etc. She looked so totally cool with the outcome. How can you argue with that? She looked great day 1 after rejection.

I agree
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:21 am

Kashathediva wrote:

Kasha, are you saying that TPTB had Whit also slated for her role as F1 and confident edit from day one too?.. Just curious. If so, for me there is no point to watch this silly show anymore... giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - ATFR #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion

+96
elyn
Ash2214
oishioishi
RealityEscape
iamreal2u
Jolena
crazyjaney78
sopearl
George1218
onlyme
Linds911