SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - ATFR #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion

Page 79 of 79 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 77, 78, 79

View previous topic View next topic Go down

AfterTheFinalRose - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - ATFR #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion - Page 79 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - ATFR #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion

Post by nuts2uiam Wed Mar 11, 2015 3:23 pm

2observe wrote:
Eviebloom wrote:There was an article that I read recently that said there is a study that can predict that a relationship will last.  It said that if the couple looks for ways to be kind to each other and responds in kind ways they are more likely to last.  I noticed that in the interviews how kind they are to each other.  Even in the hard questions, Whitney always turned to a kind answer or choice.  I see Chris doing that too for Whitney.  He says so many kind things about her, even when talking about her being a light sleeper and him a deep sleeper.  It was said in kindness, by both.  That was one of the things that I noticed about Josh and Andi in their interviews, there were some personal digs.  (Such as eating with his mouth open, etc.). They did not laugh it off either.  
Also I like how Chris and Whitney leaned toward each other and touched shoulders.  That is a sign of connection and a more mature relationship. As for him saying nice things about Becca, if he became negative he would get criticized for that.  He is trying to take the high road.  That is the way I am taking it. He is making it clear that he is not the man that could make her happy and he did not see a future with her.
I must have miss this interview.  Can you provide a link that interview?  Thanks.

I am always hopeful that couples stay together, some more than others. But, 50/50 is all I will give any of them.. I will say once difference I noticed in Chris and Whitney is that there seems to be a certain "maturity" almost like an old married couple about them, that I really don't think many of them had. Des and Chris did, despite my not seeing him right away. It has something to do with they way they carry themselves that has a very levelheaded quality about it. They seem to have a great mix of the rainbows and unicorns that is tempered by real life experience and relationships, both personal and business. They were "older" too which may have nothing to do with it other than having more life experiences both good and bad. Byron and Mary were older and look where they wound up. I am hopeful for them.
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 719

Back to top Go down

AfterTheFinalRose - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - ATFR #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion - Page 79 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - ATFR #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion

Post by soccermom333 Wed Mar 11, 2015 3:26 pm

^^^ I agree sfrank and yes some of us have our concerns and opinions and that is okay.  Nothing at this point will change our opinions.  To answer the above post Andi did not have to downplay anything, but if she was then I wish Chris would have done the same thing for Whit.  That and his BL is where some are concerned.  Again just different opinions.  I still wish them well and time will tell.  Ready for the bachelorette.  Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Mar 11, 2015 3:31 pm

Continue discussion here:
link

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 79 of 79 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 77, 78, 79

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - ATFR #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion

+96
elyn
Ash2214
oishioishi
RealityEscape
iamreal2u
Jolena
crazyjaney78
sopearl
George1218
onlyme
Linds911