SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Page 18 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ihaveaproblem -  The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing  - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 18 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by atem Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:07 pm

jen689 wrote:I hope the Bachelorette who gets rejected is on Bachelor in Paradise with a few of her favorites from her time on the show.  From what I understand the leads are only interested in 4 or 5 of the contestants.

It seems like a better scenario for the rejected Bachelorette if her favorite guys are on Bachelor in Paradise.  They will get to spend way more time together than the Bachelorette and her F1.

If she ends up with one of the men from Bachelor in Paradise it's a win/win for both.

I don't see why not.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

ihaveaproblem -  The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing  - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 18 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by Guest Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:46 pm

TBH, I really think the decision to switch from Kaitlyn to Britt has been made by TPTB, and they rubbed their hands gleefully together at the thought of doing it via this back door way and including the "drama" of Kaitlyn's embarrassment and disappointment on TV.

I love, love, love The Bachelorette. Look forward to it every year. I'm bummed for Kaitlyn and myself because I really won't be able to watch Britt. First one I'll have to skip.

Only Hope, IMO, is TPTB see the amount of fans Kaitlyn has and how terribly this went over with fans, and think they might be shooting themselves in the foot and rethink. But as of now, I don't expect it to be Kaitlyn.

Back to top Go down

Post by onlyme Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:52 pm

I would like to see Kaitlin too. I kind of wish she could just say 'forget it, I am outta here'. Do you think she has already signed a contract. Maybe she could take her money and run! Smiley

onlyme

Female Posts : 171

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:49 pm

atem wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:
Bet2Win wrote:Everyone I've spoken with that don't follow spoilers or boards prefer Britt.

My roommate who watches the show every week, but isn't super into it also picked Britt. My boyfriend who watched a few episodes with me this season said last night that if he and his friends were on the show, they would all pick Britt. He thought Kaitlyn came off last night as "forcing it" and thought her facial expressions made her come off as mean looking. It's funny how different opinions can be.

Every picture I'm seeing posted here gives me the same vibe...Kaitlyn is mean looking.

She could just have a resting b*tch face, laugh out loud. Not all of us are blessed with angelic faces.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Mar 11, 2015 12:00 am

onlyme wrote:I would like to see Kaitlin too.  I kind of wish she could just say 'forget it, I am outta here'.  Do you think she has already signed a contract.  Maybe she could take her money and run!  Smiley

The contract would have to have been signed before the announcement was made at ATFR.
My guess is that each of the girls signed at different locations then as the ink was drying someone said, "oh, by the way, you are 1 of 2".  
I could see the contract not including that detail and who would think to ask if there will be more than 1 Bette? 

Shady.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Mar 11, 2015 12:07 am

notarose wrote:
onlyme wrote:I would like to see Kaitlin too.  I kind of wish she could just say 'forget it, I am outta here'.  Do you think she has already signed a contract.  Maybe she could take her money and run!  Smiley

The contract would have to have been signed before the announcement was made at ATFR.
My guess is that each of the girls signed at different locations then as the ink was drying someone said, "oh, by the way, you are 1 of 2".  
I could see the contract not including that detail and who would think to ask if there will be more than 1 Bette? 

Shady.

I think it's more likely that they altered the contract and are paying both girls something depending on who goes and who stays.

ihaveaproblem -  The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing  - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 18 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Wed Mar 11, 2015 12:13 am

In as much as I would love it to be Kaitlyn, my mind tells me that it is going to be Britt standing, when the night is over. Kaitlyn will be herself, not a bad thing, but Britt will BRING IT! Full force.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Mar 11, 2015 12:16 am

I hope she brings puffs with aloe.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Wed Mar 11, 2015 12:18 am

^ Maybe Britt will stay in that garage or whatever next door where Chris stayed and JK will shower with her in the outdoor shower. giggling

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Wed Mar 11, 2015 12:22 am

KB_Mom wrote:^ Maybe Britt will stay in that garage or whatever next door where Chris stayed and JK will shower with her in the outdoor shower. giggling

That would certainly be an "unexpected twist."

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Mar 11, 2015 12:23 am

Especially if they had one pumps with shampoo, conditioner and body gel.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 11, 2015 12:27 am

I'm watching Michelle Money's interview with some ex-contestants (Ashley I and S, Sammi, and Jillian) and she asked about the 2 Bachelorettes thing. Jillian said that Britt found out on Saturday, was told that one would be eliminated on the first night, and Britt feels VERY confident that she will get it. And...THAT is why I don't like her. She uses looks to manipulate people and holds them above much more important things, like personality. That just makes me want Kaitlyn to beat her more. Also, Sammi said she talked to Kaitlyn right after they made the announcement and she said it seemed like Kaitlyn had no idea it was going to happen.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

+104
Longhornfan
alwaystulips
ironcat
mprssdbyu
Monalisamiami83