SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Page 56 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ihaveaproblem -  The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing  - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 56 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by soccermom333 Sun Mar 15, 2015 10:42 pm

Ash2214 wrote:I though this tweet from Mike Fleiss was interesting considering he doesn't tweet often or respond to people:

@fleissmeister: “@Avracadabra14: @shellyshelz79 @TweetAveen @fleissmeister I have tweeted that to him! I don't think he even looks at them” yes I do...

His response "yes I do" was in response to a bunch of tweets telling him both girls should be the bachelorette and how they should commit to both girls so they can find love etc. I've said it 10 times already probably, but I do think while Kaitlyn is the official bachelorette, Britt is going to be another mini bachelorette for a lack of a better word laugh out loud

I totally agree with you ash! I believe they will keep Britt around and maybe see if she "connects" with one of the men Kaitlin sends home. This will only work if one of the guys going home voted for Britt. ;)

I do think Kaitlin is not too happy to be sharing the screen with Britt. JMO
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

ihaveaproblem -  The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing  - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 56 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by northernviewer Sun Mar 15, 2015 10:44 pm

KayDee wrote:Hi ladies! I haven't been around much since Emily's season.  I went to her MTA so I guess I'm still on their contact list.  I was contacted on Friday and asked if I wanted to come to one of the tapings this week.  I am going on Tuesday.  I don't have any other details at this time except for Tuesday at 1pm.  I don't even have location yet.  I'm not sure if I will be able to say much if anything but will certainly report here if I am!

welcomeback

Any info would be appreciated. Have fun handwave

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Sun Mar 15, 2015 10:46 pm

northernviewer wrote:
KayDee wrote:Hi ladies! I haven't been around much since Emily's season.  I went to her MTA so I guess I'm still on their contact list.  I was contacted on Friday and asked if I wanted to come to one of the tapings this week.  I am going on Tuesday.  I don't have any other details at this time except for Tuesday at 1pm.  I don't even have location yet.  I'm not sure if I will be able to say much if anything but will certainly report here if I am!

welcomeback

Any info would be appreciated. Have fun handwave

Yes please anything you could give us, even if in codes, like it use to be some years ago. :Nod:
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Sun Mar 15, 2015 10:52 pm

I'm going to guess that the vote was 13 to 12 pro Kaitlyn, but they will let Britt take her 12 guys and go on dates and Kaitlyn will date her 13 guys. Not liking this idea.

Actually I don't like the idea that Britt could stay for the entire season.
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by KayDee Sun Mar 15, 2015 10:55 pm

Thanks ladies. Smiley

I'm kinda thinking both will stay around too. Especially since they have 2 audience events. Will certainly be interesting!
KayDee
KayDee

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Mar 15, 2015 10:57 pm

Beagle wrote:I'm going to guess that the vote was 13 to 12 pro Kaitlyn, but they will let Britt take her 12 guys and go on dates and Kaitlyn will date her 13 guys. Not liking this idea.

Hmmm..... you might be onto something. Mike Fleiss did respond to someone saying something about letting both girls find love.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 15, 2015 10:58 pm

soccermom333 wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:I though this tweet from Mike Fleiss was interesting considering he doesn't tweet often or respond to people:

@fleissmeister: “@Avracadabra14: @shellyshelz79 @TweetAveen @fleissmeister I have tweeted that to him! I don't think he even looks at them” yes I do...

His response "yes I do" was in response to a bunch of tweets telling him both girls should be the bachelorette and how they should commit to both girls so they can find love etc. I've said it 10 times already probably, but I do think while Kaitlyn is the official bachelorette, Britt is going to be another mini bachelorette for a lack of a better word laugh out loud

I totally agree with you ash!  I believe they will keep Britt around and maybe see if she "connects" with one of the men Kaitlin sends home.  This will only work if one of the guys going home voted for Britt.  ;)  

I do think Kaitlin is not too happy to be sharing the screen with Britt.  JMO

oh my Gosh.. it will be too funny..!

i can imagine it will be look like the new spin of last The Biggest Loser when they brought the eliminated contestants to a mini Outcast Camp to compete again. It will be hilarious if Britt get her own Mini Ette Mansion with all the dumpees vying for her. Dumpee Ette for the dumpees... rofl

Last edited by murasaki1393 on Sun Mar 15, 2015 11:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 15, 2015 11:00 pm

Beagle wrote:I'm going to guess that the vote was 13 to 12 pro Kaitlyn, but they will let Britt take her 12 guys and go on dates and Kaitlyn will date her 13 guys. Not liking this idea.

Hmmm...that sounds like the most feasible option I've seen so far.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun Mar 15, 2015 11:02 pm

Yeah, I wouldn't be surprised if we see what a close "vote" it was between the two ladies and that's how they can easily justify Britt staying on. If Kaitlyn is in fact the official bachelorette, I would be shocked if Britt stays on for the whole season. If they go with both ladies on the show, but Kaitlyn is the official one, I think Britt will be there for half the season and her story will be done around episode 5. Once it gets to the top 6 guys or hometowns for Kaitlyn, I would think production would want the focus on that, but who knows. Maybe they both will stay on the whole season.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Sun Mar 15, 2015 11:12 pm

I think would make for a very interesting season!!  The guys get who they want but the girls might not get the ones THEY were interested in. Talk about drama ( are you listening MF??  Drama!). Then maybe half way through they could do some steals like on the Voice, once a person gets eliminated. :yes:   I could get on board with that!!  Would definitely watch a season of that.

Last edited by northernviewer on Sun Mar 15, 2015 11:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 15, 2015 11:13 pm

We have our first confirmed eliminated contestant thanks to colie079!

Re: Eric Casias - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

colie079 wrote:He's alreasy home fyi. And yes he is divorced. Didn't last long!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sun Mar 15, 2015 11:18 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:We have our first confirmed eliminated contestant thanks to colie079!

Re: Eric Casias - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

colie079 wrote:He's alreasy home fyi. And yes he is divorced. Didn't last long!

So I guess they aren't keep the rejected ones around for Britt! giggling

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

+104
Longhornfan
alwaystulips
ironcat
mprssdbyu
Monalisamiami83