SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 1 of 80 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion Empty The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:15 am

Post tweets and IG here for discussion.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sat Apr 04, 2015 2:56 pm; edited 2 times in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Maddy Tue Mar 10, 2015 3:13 am

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion 11018552_1565084020439151_1254581577_n
theyearofelan Two Girls. One Jew. Jimmy Kimmel Live!
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by stuckinsc Tue Mar 10, 2015 4:52 am

I am going to be checking in here the next couple of weeks hoping for good Kaitlyn news. Or planning my bachelorette free summer accordingly. Thank you to all of those willing to go to RS and save me supporting his site.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 10, 2015 5:00 am

I think Nick said it best ! yes giggling

Nick Viall @viallnicholas28 · 5h 5 hours ago
Britt will cry 5x, make out 3x, and fall in and out of love ..All on night one. #TheBachelor #TheBachelorette

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:31 pm

Love this tweet: 

Anna Kendrick ‏[ltr]@AnnaKendrick47[/ltr]  10h10 hours ago
How about instead of the men deciding, they just do it Hunger Games style and we can watch Kaitlyn eat this girl for breakfast
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Mar 10, 2015 3:36 pm

Ha... I guess she saw my idea.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Mar 10, 2015 6:52 pm

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion 10990576_454080094740537_554242199_n
jimmykimmellive There are TWO new Bachelorettes and they’re both on #Kimmel TONIGHT!
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:20 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Ha... I guess she saw my idea.

I noticed that earlier today and was going to mention, hey that's Kasha's idea! laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:23 pm

You know, GA, anyone who's anyone read our site. We are famous.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 11, 2015 12:03 am

We do have a lot of visitors from various outlets. I'm very glad we are a help in so many ways. Smiley

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Mar 11, 2015 12:07 am

So what do you think--Britt in white and gold and Kaitlyn in black and blue?

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Wed Mar 11, 2015 12:10 am

Kashathediva wrote:So what do you think--Britt in white and gold and Kaitlyn in black and blue?

cantstopl cantstopl cantstopl rofl
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 80 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+73
Lucas15
MVMom39forever
colie079
KDizzle
Wanderlust
Monalisamiami83
emusha
happygolucky
Emmabee
cindebugg
Gale1